🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    oh!  they're not in the featured section.. they're just mixed in?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    oh!  they're not in the featured section.. they're just mixed in?
    Unfortunately. Items are pretty easy to spot because most will have an event icon.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Thank you, @soundspretty:)  main thing i wanted was the glitter lips.. i found those.. i'll wait til i have a little more time to scan the rest of the stuff.. lol  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @ashleyy So many tops and bottoms don’t have their matching pair and it’s so frustrating 😭😭 I’ve never seen these pants nor it’s matching top before tho 😳
    This is the top with the pants 💔 @buriteri

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I know. I browsed through the hairstyles and found one that I liked but I guess I must own most of the others because it wasn't much of a selection. I'm just not really impressed although there are some hair colors on sale that I'm interested in. Also there might be new lip colors? Honestly I never pay attention to this stuff so I don't know what's new and what's not
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thank you, @soundspretty:)  main thing i wanted was the glitter lips.. i found those.. i'll wait til i have a little more time to scan the rest of the stuff.. lol  :)
    Typically this happens the first day then once the banner drops you can tap it to be taken to all the items. Not sure if tomorrow or Friday!
    iOS
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Seeing how TB sales  and TB boxes never get updated, I'll chase all items from now on whether I like them or not 🤡
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Seeing how TB sales  and TB boxes never get updated, I'll chase all items from now on whether I like them or not 🤡
    This is what I say to myself most years lmao, I'd say I like roughly half of the gb items within a month. That's more than the amount of items I like in the TB boxes, which haven't really changed since last year...
  • kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I'm weak. got one of the bundles, shoes and bracelet

Where did u get that dress from?
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Does anyone know which tb dresses do well in sys overall? 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I found 2 outfits I hoped Glu would recreate for KKH and I just realised they already have.. 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🎁🎁🎁🎈🎈🎈🎈❤️❤️❤️❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️🎉🎉🎉😁😁😁

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I heard that the tb items were in the closet but I haven’t seen any of them in mine... is it a time-zone difference or is my game glitching?
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Soooo happy to finally have the glitter lips. But like everyone else I’m underwhelmed and disappointed by the tb sale. So far I’ve bought the glitter lips, high ponytail, chocolates, rose, passport and monkey. Hoping like crazy that they add more items tomorrow but know they won’t 😞 there are even less items than last year! Really wanted some hairs that are missing this year 😢
  • sbisksbisk Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Should I buy everything I liked it right now? because I have seen some comments about the prices going up later... and I’m a little confused
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    of all items id hoped the handheld selection this year would be as good as last years but... 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Hi! I can't seem to find the TB items in my Kloset ☹️ 
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I heard that the tb items were in the closet but I haven’t seen any of them in mine... is it a time-zone difference or is my game glitching?
    Go to the section and the items are at the bottom of each and some might be mixed in...but the have the event tags...like the blue star, purple star...so on so on
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    sbisk said:
    Should I buy everything I liked it right now? because I have seen some comments about the prices going up later... and I’m a little confused
    Yes there is a good chance you should. Last time TB items went up in price. So it could be 110 today and 150 the next lol 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • sbisksbisk Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    sbisk said:
    Yes there is a good chance you should. Last time TB items went up in price. So it could be 110 today and 150 the next lol 
    thank you💖💖
  • BritKKHBritKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Everyone’s looks are stunning by the way that they have made already with these TB items! 
    I’m new here and definitely agree with everyone that these tb items are super disappointing! I did get this hair and outfit though that are really cute! :) 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I’m thinking about getting a new handheld which one should I get?

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

The champagne flute. If you don’t have the wine glass tho it’ll only be 25(ish) stars tomorrow 
    The handheld glass does well in sys! It just looks well done and really ties a look together!