It’s a beautiful day to save lives πŸ’ž
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Happy Pride β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
    loving the new items!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love that Glu gifted these amazing items during Pride Month ! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€
    IOS PlayerΒ 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I love this!! Happy Pride πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ πŸ₯°Β 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I’m living for the new outfit and hair πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    super quick edit because i am not home right now πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ i have been out for 10 years!!

β™₯ Hailey Roth β˜… Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

As a lesbian, the pride items really warmed my heart ❀️ I hope all of you are safe and happy this month πŸ₯°πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2020
    So happy that glu added the bi πŸ’™πŸ’— choker for a change .... I'm actually heterosexual irl but my doll is happily fully supportive of pride month to the fullest. I just saw this thread and cant really think of editing for now sorta have an artist's block at the moment so this will do for now I suppose lol.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Carol Davida The bi flag has indeed pink and blue stripes, but it doesn't have a white stripe in the middle. So ― If I'm not mistaken ― the choker represents the trans community, because of the white, lighter blue & pink. The white stripe represents those who are transitioning or consider themselves having a neutral or undefined gender, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. πŸ™‚ I'm glad to see so many supportive players of the LGBTQ+ community around here, your doll looks gorgeous!
    πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Ή β€’ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum β€’ πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Happy pride from me and my doggy! We support you all and love you πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ