About the TB Items!😔

serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
As you know, TB items are already added into our closet, but from the comments I see that we are all disappointed (especially old players). 
We have been waiting for this day for months Glu, you already know that.. Please read this discussion and please add most loved and most wanted items.. We love you and we know you love us too! Please hear our voice!!😔😔 (By the way we love the gifts of Kalinda!!)
Prev1

Comments

• Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    serenaa said:
    As you know, TB items are already added into our closet, but from the comments I see that we are all disappointed (especially old players). 
    We have been waiting for this day for months Glu, you already know that.. Please read this discussion and please add most loved and most wanted items.. We love you and we know you love us too! Please hear our voice!!😔😔 (By the way we love the gifts of Kalinda!!)
    @eggsandbananas
    Hope someone from Glu replies 
  • serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    honestly I’m disappointed but not surprised by the amount of tb items add to come the closet, I mean there are several items which was well over a year and still aren’t sale in the sale. And I highly doubt that they would add more tomorrow 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I’ve been playing the game for six years to see the same items in the boxes again is honestly ridiculous we get hundreds of new items a year and they couldn’tve added any?? I’m honestly getting so fed up of this game it’s so repetitive and Glu never listens to any of our complaints. There’s used to be different stuff all the time and things to actually get excited for but we dont get that at all anymore.
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Tbh the kimiversary boxes weren’t updated with most previous kimiversary items, the recent update didn’t update our weekly throwback boxes, so I was reaaally hoping that this kimiversary would be good since everything else has been terrible. I had hope. But it’s disappointing to say the least. Now I have nearly 5000 kstars that I wanted to spend on really old items I want but can only get them through diamonds.. I would rather quit than buy more diamonds lol. Why is everything such an effort with Glu? 
    BellaKKH said:
    Tbh the kimiversary boxes weren’t updated with most previous kimiversary items, the recent update didn’t update our weekly throwback boxes, so I was reaaally hoping that this kimiversary would be good since everything else has been terrible. I had hope. But it’s disappointing to say the least. Now I have nearly 5000 kstars that I wanted to spend on really old items I want but can only get them through diamonds.. I would rather quit than buy more diamonds lol. Why is everything such an effort with Glu? 
    Exactly same!!!
    edited June 2020
    Immediately after seeing that tb items  in the closet 
    but
    Currently at level 36

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I spent an entire day making my list and saving up, even not spending diamonds because I figured the items would be in the sale. They’re not. None of the items I really wanted were included in the sale. One item I was kind of “meh” about it is in the sale. That’s it. So many beautiful items I’m missing, I want themmm
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Bluequeen23Bluequeen23 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It’s like totally disappointing we were All hyped for this event and they totally let us down I mean what are they saving the TB  items for been play since 2014 it’s been 6YEARS update the boxes it ain’t that hard
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    This may be a dumb question but I don’t see any TB in my closet. 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @Libby scroll to the bottom of your closet!! Beyond the GB items :)
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited June 2020

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Libby scroll to the bottom of your closet!! Beyond the GB items :)
    Aaah, they’re there 😄. But I don’t see anything I like and they are expensive for what they are 🙄
    Am I a joke to Glu?
    The fact that I’ve seen them respond to other questions today, but have not taken the time to respond to the questions about the TB issue, says it all. 
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited June 2020
    They did the same thing last year but I thought that this time they would listen to us and make this kimiversary much better, instead they made it worse. I am such a stupid to think that this time they will add 2019 TB items cuz I missed majority of it 🙄😑🙃.
    Literally we all know Glu can see everything we’re saying and are choosing to ignore us I am so so fed up of them this is the third year in a row I think with identical items it’s ridiculous it’s clear this game is only to make money and not an actual product the team are passionate about 
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited June 2020
    kenikkh said:
    Literally we all know Glu can see everything we’re saying and are choosing to ignore us I am so so fed up of them this is the third year in a row I think with identical items it’s ridiculous it’s clear this game is only to make money and not an actual product the team are passionate about 
        Exactly, at this point it just seems like Glu is      doing all of this for money and for us to buy      k stars and diamonds 🙄😑🙃
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I basically buy all the new Tb items every time there is a sale. This sale kinda sucks for me because As someone whose played for six years, there’s nothing left for me to buy :/ 
    iOS
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    When none of the TB items you wanted are avaliable.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Hopefully they’ll add more during the Black Friday sale since they don’t even have all the tb items that were there last year in this years sale. But I agree it is disappointing especially to wait until November to hope there’s new items. 

Currently at level 36

• pettybutprogressivepettybutprogressive Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Do we know how long are the TB items available for? 😬
    Do we know how long are the TB items available for? 😬
    Till the 28✨✨
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Hoping for more items to be added even though I knew it's impossible 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    From my wishlist only 4 I REPEAT ONLY 4 are made it😂🤡