🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I’m thinking about getting a new handheld which one should I get?

Definitely the flute...I’m going to get that aswell. It is very helpful in sys regardless the theme 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I’m thinking about getting a new handheld which one should I get?

@Hazelllllllkkh I think the champagne will be helpfull for SYS events.
    IOS
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @JaelynJax your doll looks amazing in that hairstyle!

Thank you Glu for all the free gifts, truly a surprise!
    Thank you doll. I absolutely love it 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have a question,are the recoil items we have in the clóset all of them? Or will there be more tomorrow?
     Please help is my first anniversary.
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Does the rose score well in sys? I feel like if I don’t get it now I will regret it later...
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Danizzle woop! The thread is moving so fast. Thanks for sharing the pics of dyed dress. Appreciate it!!
  • thatblondedollthatblondedoll Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m kicking myself, I just did the most stupid thing 😭 I was wearing stuff in the kloset and accidentally clicked buy now 😭 luckily one was the hair and dress I wanted the other stuff I didn’t want now I’ve only got 25 kstars. I can’t believe it 😥 this was my first Kimiversary too. I had over 400. And I wasn’t even sure I 100% wanted the dress and hair yet but at least they look nice I guess 😕
    I bought two flowery hairs, two handhelds - a drink and a chocolate box. I think I am done. Gonna keep my kstars because I have a feeling that the items for the next VIP will be super gorgeous in order to lure us to buy more kstars 🤣
    Does the rose score well in sys? I feel like if I don’t get it now I will regret it later...
    I bought it with diamonds during SYS. It helped during flowery themed SYS. If you haven’t got the champagne flute I would recommend buying that because the flute and wine really helped me in almost all SYS. 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I bought it with diamonds during SYS. It helped during flowery themed SYS. If you haven’t got the champagne flute I would recommend buying that because the flute and wine really helped me in almost all SYS. 
    I’ll get the flute too! I have enough kstars for both but if the rose doesn’t score that well then I’d rather spend my kstars on other things.
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    D98 said:
    I have a question,are the recoil items we have in the clóset all of them? Or will there be more tomorrow?
     Please help is my first anniversary.
    I personally hope they will add more items tomorrow as they are many other items not in the closet today. However I also personally think they won’t add more items tomorrow (I hope I am wrong). This happened last year too and some items price increased the next day. 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Kind of disappointing when buying this dress. Do you think it works well in SYS guys?

• serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I’m still waiting for the sale.. Do you know what time will it start??🤤🤤
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Kind of disappointing when buying this dress. Do you think it works well in SYS guys?

Yes I’ve scored really well with it for some themes. 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Thanks @JaelynJax and @aharuty!!

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts

If anyone is considering this hair with white flowers and has the stars it's a good deal. Left side is screenshot from this time last year, right side is this year. IDK if the price will change so get it while you can!

(Thank you @ashleyy for asking about what hair to buy, your closet pic triggered my memory and made me check how much I paid for the white flower hair.)

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I didn’t spend a single kstar yet... 🙄 Glad that I decided to open boxes last Sunday to get GB hair because looking now at TB sale I’d regret it SO SO MUCH. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I was hoping for a bigger selection and other items... kinda disappointed but I will still buy 👀
    I think I will spend 1180 for tb items + kloset make up on sale. Then I’ll decide if I want to buy something on sale, probably some handhelds 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I’m kicking myself, I just did the most stupid thing 😭 I was wearing stuff in the kloset and accidentally clicked buy now 😭 luckily one was the hair and dress I wanted the other stuff I didn’t want now I’ve only got 25 kstars. I can’t believe it 😥 this was my first Kimiversary too. I had over 400. And I wasn’t even sure I 100% wanted the dress and hair yet but at least they look nice I guess 😕
    It was faith! Looks amazing on your doll 🥰
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic I'm so thankful to you for the comment. I was thinking about getting that hair and after your comment I bought it 😍

IOS
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    could someone be so generous and make a list from current clothes of dresses that do score in sys and are truly worth it, for us who don’t have anything first year attendees haha that would be truly appreciated 💛
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic glad I can be helpful (without meaning to be lol) 💖
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I decided to go for handhelds and purses as I know sooner or later, I will definitely need them for SYS event. I also bought 1 TB hair, which looks perfect on my doll and two TB dresses that seem most versatile to me. I really love the looks of my doll 🥰🥰🥰. And probably I will stop here and wait for the sale on kloset items 😍. It costs me around 600 k stars for all of the new things.