🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    SimplyKy said:
    Are these the usual prices for hair colours or are they appearing as half price? 

Sorry if someone has already raised this I just noticed. 🥰😀

These are the 50% off prices! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    nastazia said:
    @thesweetone oh what do you call them? In Spanish it’s Paloma for both and in Dutch it’s Duif for both too. And what city are you from, I have always wanted to go to Russia 
    So it's "голуби" (golubi) for pigeons and "белые голуби" (belyye golubi) for white pigeons! (edit: they're called doves, and I already forgot that 🤦🏻‍♀️) 
    I'm from Moscow ❤️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    nastazia said:
    @thesweetone oh what do you call them? In Spanish it’s Paloma for both and in Dutch it’s Duif for both too. And what city are you from, I have always wanted to go to Russia 
    So it's "голуби" (golubi) for pigeons and "белые голуби" (belyye golubi) for white pigeons! (edit: they're called doves, and I already forgot that 🤦🏻‍♀️) 
    I'm from Moscow ❤️
    We called them same way in Poland - gołębie and białe gołębie. I guess it's common in our slavic languages lol.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    LydiaKKH said:
    nastazia said:
    I'm from Moscow ❤️
    We called them same way in Poland - gołębie and białe gołębie. I guess it's common in our slavic languages lol.
    Yees it is! That way we can understand certain things between our languages 💖
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @thesweetone @LydiaKKH now that I think of it, in Dutch we call doves white pigeons too: witte duif but in Spain we don’t just Paloma 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited June 2020
    nastazia said:
    I'm from Moscow ❤️
    @thesweetone this is actually interesting to learn. And tbh, I didn’t mean to correct you or anything earlier, I just thought it was funny to call them pigeons lol. In America, doves are associated with beautiful things, like weddings etc. Pigeons are associated with disgusting things, like stealing people’s food, gross sidewalks, and like trash haha. I just thought it was funny to call the birds in the closet pigeons because the last thing I would want is pigeons flying around my head😂 if you called the aura the “white pigeons aura”, everyone would still know which one you are talking about! 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

NEW HAIR CHECK!!! I loved it💕💕
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @lexbaby42 haha, one word closer to being bilangual
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    nastazia said:
    I'm from Moscow ❤️
    We also say gołąbki (pigeons) for minced meat wrapped in cabbage 😂😂
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
    LydiaKKH said:
    nastazia said:
    I'm from Moscow ❤️
    Yees it is! That way we can understand certain things between our languages 💖
    Oh yeah that's amazing! ❤️ I can't write or read cyrillic (but my dad does! He actually had to learn German and Russian in school) but I can understand if someone from Ukraine/Russia/Lithuania/Czech talks to me. Maybe not 100% but I get general idea and they can understand me back. It's very useful to understand others without actually learning new languages. 😂
    If you want to remeber ,,doves" think about Dove cosmetics logo. It works for me 😂

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i found this in last years thread and i would love to see them this year too 🥺 even tho my doll never wears glasses i’d love to have them smh and the drink with ice is what i also need! 

sarahlee said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    nastazia said:
    I'm from Moscow ❤️
    Omg stop, you make me hungry! 😂 It's strange to explain this dish to others outside Poland... 

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Eh where’s the sale woke up late expecting everything to be half price and nothing ???
    edited June 2020
    sarahlee said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    nastazia said:
    I'm from Moscow ❤️
    oh we call those “balandėliai” in lithuania. like diminutive of pigeons haha  
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Is the sale start the same time with sys @KalindaKing ? 💖
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Everybody is so lost about the time of the sale but guys we get the weekend events on Fridays (at 12pm for me I'm GMT +2) so isn't it then? Sure they added the items early and we got spoilers early but it doesn't change the time 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Finally after grinding really hard in reality shows i got this chic dress and couldn’t wait and bought this hair 
    the first picture is how i look now and the second picture is how i want to look like but waiting for that sale to start 🤩
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @LydiaKKH so cool you can understand so many languages ☺️ I have a couple people from Poland at work and I only understand numbers then they talk and they are really close too Lithuanian 😄 
    and I really didn’t Know a word doves 🙈😂 in our language both are pigeons “balandis” or “karvelis “ 😄 also “Balandis” is a month of April 😂😂
    iOS player 

Unwinter said:
    Everybody is so lost about the time of the sale but guys we get the weekend events on Fridays (at 12pm for me I'm GMT +2) so isn't it then? Sure they added the items early and we got spoilers early but it doesn't change the time 
    wow all the TB items really got me mixed up. i totally forget that weekend events start on fridays.. and here i am waiting for it on thursday since 12pm lmao
    edited June 2020
    sarahlee said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    nastazia said:
    I'm from Moscow ❤️
    I know what dish you're talking about! We call it "голубцы" (golubtsi) ❤️
    @LydiaKKH it's helpful indeed! I like analyzing all the differences languages have! Cyrillic is very interesting actually and I think it's not very difficult to learn 💛
    @jhabs No problem! I totally get what you mean 😊 When I first saw them in the closet I confused them with regular pigeons and thought "why would they make them into an aura to fly all over my head? Aren't they... trashy?" 

Speaking of Kimiversary: it'd be cool to know when the sale starts! I want them to fly all over my doll already 🥰
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I’m pretty sure that last year the 50% sale started on Thursday. And on Thursday also started that we got a kstar for each gig we did.
    so half of right now are hair and eye colors? is there something else i dont know yet?
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @eligur Nail and lip colors are also on sale right now!
    edited June 2020
    @Isabellaa thank you! so it will last till 28? or i can wait till vip?
    i never buy different colors because i never use them lol so i didnt even notice that they are half off 😄
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So when we get sale for clothing?🥺 how much I need to wait 😫
    iOS player