🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    edited June 2020
    eligur said:
    im confused why when anyone asks if they should get gs lips, they get so many votes 😭 i don’t think it suits my doll or is that affordable..
    It depends on people's taste. Personally, I also don't like how they look on my particular doll and I agree they're way overpriced (like most recent facial features are *cough* *cough*). I think voters in the sys also tend to vote in favour of dolls with gs lips, so it could also be a strategic decision to buy them. I think they look nice on other dolls, and they're a very coveted item, but if you don't like them, don't feel pressured into buying them love 💞
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    btw can some more throwback items be added 😫 I really want that to happen 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    eligur said:
    im confused why when anyone asks if they should get gs lips, they get so many votes 😭 i don’t think it suits my doll or is that affordable..
    I think they look AWFUL on my doll, but for some reason many dolls seam to pull them off. How though is beyond me! tbh my favourite lip shapes are the ones I have, some red makeup lips from the closet...the only problem is that you can't change the colour :neutral:
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Stupid to start the sale in the middle of the day... some people have work 🙄
    @samaaanthaaa because of time zones, it’s not the middle of the day for everyone :) i know a lot of the UK dolls get frustrated because the SYS events start and end in the middle of the night for them so they miss out on a lot. the plus side is, it’s not like the kloset will run out of the items hahah :) 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I guess I'm not the only one who immediately bought the glitter lips! With @livyx @beba13 and @robertavyy ❤️✨✨
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing will closet items be half off? Just trying to see if I should start spending on throwback or wait until regular items go half off :)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @katiebobatie I’m dumb and didn’t even think of that haha, sorry! From my understanding though the middle of the US day is hard for dolls in other time zones too though? don’t you usually have tickets at like crazy times in the night?
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    More k-star items will go on sale in the wardrobe soon!
    Does this mean more tb items will be added or the existing items will be reduced?
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Idk, can you flag accounts that are spending 20000 kstars at once now lol?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The items going on sale are existing k-star items in the closet. You can also look for discounts on hair colors, eye colors and makeup colors, which may not have a sale sign on them.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh I want the past hair colors, I’d love the rose good sm 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited June 2020
    lol nvm
    iOS player
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @KalindaKing so the TB items added yesterday will remain on the kloset after the sales end or not?
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I promise I will buy star packs if you add more TB items 😫😫😂😂 cmonnn im desperate 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so still the same question.. will the sale start the same time with SYS?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    kadamisia said:

I guess I'm not the only one who immediately bought the glitter lips! With @livyx @beba13 and @robertavyy ❤️✨✨
    Omg WE LOOK AMAZING 🥰🥰🥰 
    thank you @kadamisia For the tag those lips look phenomenal on every one of us  ❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Now my videos for k stars aren’t working, perfect timing 🥴🥴
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Okaaaay but can the year 4 and 5 items be added to the boxes or did I really save all those stars for nothing? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Okey, a little update on what I’ve bought from the TB sale. 
    The ponytail 
    The orange hair colour 
    Eye colour 
    Lipstick colour 
    Red nail polish 
    A handheld purs
    The yellow drink handheld 
    The heart box 
    The passport

I don’t think I’m going to buy more TB items, I’m going to see how many stars I have left on Sunday. But I want to focus on kloset items now. On my wish list: 

Do you guys this these items are any good? The hairs? The dresses? I really like them but I also want to score well in SYS 🙈
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @emmaisson I heard the first pink dress, the cotton candy looking one scores well in SYS. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒