🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    blew through 900 kstars, bought loads of stuff that i dont even remember, opened 4 kimiversary boxes and took a few spins at kollections. i'll probably buy more kstars for cute stuff i see during sys and the new kollection. this was my first kimiversary and it was very exhilirating woo
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    first thing i did was to go get my new face-up. boyyy was it hard to spend all those hard earned kstars 😭 but still so worth it as far as im concerned. then went through the tb handhelds to buy the few i wanted as well as the one hairstyle i KNEW id die to get. decided to go all out and model my new haul (so far) and share my dolls new face at the same time!

1: passport, 2: rose, 3: chocolate box

4: hair, dress, champagne flute, 5: dress, 6: drink

i still have 900 kstars left so ill be waiting for marias calls and trying to sys spot for the future 👀 hmu please maria sweetheart 😘
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • andreawinterandreawinter Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Does anyone know if these eyes are TB?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     Here things that I bought that I wanted for so long ☺️ That was so fun to buy them 🙈 also I’m so happy I didn’t buy those red shoes yesterday, because I thought they are tb item 🙈😄

iOS player 

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

My haul so far - bought hairstyle with flowers, champagne glass, pink dress, heart chocolate box, second pink dress, black dress, three shorts, hairstyle with cap and hat, yellow dress, bathing suit and black ripped jeans...still 500kstars left so I will wait and see if something catches my eyes during the weekend 😅😊 to be honest, I’m not that excited about the Throwback items and don’t know why, so might save kstars on it 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOs player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Yes! They cost 50 diamonds I believe 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    mishykkh said:

Couldn’t resist... got the hair and the dress. How have I not noticed this dress before? It’s gorgeous! 
    this hair color... I can't seem to find it, is it available to buy?
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @andreawinter yes they are!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Is there a chance the perfume bottle gets added for a limited time to the kloset for those that didn't buy it during the quest pretty please? 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

Here’s some things I’ve bought spent a lot my my stars on hair colours
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Here is a few things I bought from the TB sale and the Kloset!
    Hair, top, bag, bracelet and shoes!
    I didn't buy much because it's the same as last year... I'm probably gonna spin the whole new Kollection tomorrow though 🙃

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    edited June 2020

Along with the new face, I got these dresses, the champagne flute, black thigh high boots, and the Kloset martini. I still have 300 stars left, so I’m feeling pretty good about my buys!
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited June 2020
    What is a good, versatile necklace to purchase? I have a few nice pieces for SYS but I can’t keep using them over and over again cuz obviously they get locked, and I just hate having a bare neck. Don’t care if it’s a throwback or just a Kloset on sale piece. ETA: also times like this where I wish we could have a filter on the jewelry, handhelds and misc. items so that we can just sort by necklaces or earrings or drinks without getting distracted. 
  • andreawinterandreawinter Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Yes! They cost 50 diamonds I believe 
    Thank you! I absolutely love them but they are so expensive.. there are fairly similar options but they are not as nice..
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @brunakkh those first eyes look so good on you, you inspired me to buy them!!! I've never noticed them before
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @ashleydianem I voted for the left one just because generally speaking it usually does well for me during SYS, but I also like the middle one. Since I just bought it though, I have no idea how it does.
    Platform: Android

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I caved and bought the contour but it was worth it ❤️ I also got these outfits and this super shiny hair lol I’m gonna save the rest of my stars to chase the GB eyes tomorrow 😍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we not getting extra kstars from gigs? I had no patience and since I didn't extra kstars when I did a work gig, I just decided to get one of the TB dresses I already have enough Kstars for and I might just save up to get one kloset hairstyle.
    Platform: Android

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I just spent 900+ k stars in less than 5 mins THE ADRENALINE! So happy with my shopping 😍
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Are we not getting extra kstars from gigs? I had no patience and since I didn't extra kstars when I did a work gig, I just decided to get one of the TB dresses I already have enough Kstars for and I might just save up to get one kloset hairstyle.
    I think it will start at the same time as the weekend event!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    If I buy the fashion goals, will I get ads taken away :( the hair is SO cute I gotta have it :(
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    it’s so annoying that the misc. highlight doesn’t let you layer with the nose ring 🙄 but I want both so bad ugh 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    couldn’t afford all i wanted and a bit sad the contour is not on sale.. but oh well, got these eyes, lips, nails, and hair color at least!

♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I spent 2500 K stars in one hour and it’s 330am where I live... I need an intervention 

(I work til midnight so these hours aren’t actually TOO far from my normal!!)
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍