🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited June 2020
    So I slept through the first hour. Long story short, I was paranoid to sleep last night. One of my neighbors last night tried to set the apartment complex on fire...purposely. They thankfully didn't succeed but I still had to deal with their screaming and vandalizing last night. I'm okay, though my anxiety was through the roof. Anyway, a beauty nap later and I'm placed in a TB with the majority of people who seem to be new to the game....so I might have an opportunity for the hair. There are some strong looks/competitors though so it's all up in the air. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @AnaB this highlighter is in the misc section, so that’s why maybe you didn’t notice it
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

OUCH!! 😳😳

Thanks @sardelis09 your doll’s so pretty! 💖

@nastazia I found it where you said!
    I panicked for nothing, thank you! 🤦🏼‍♀️💖

• AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    eligur said:
    @AnaB this highlighter is in the misc section, so that’s why maybe you didn’t notice it
    Yeah, you are right! Just checked it, thought we only had two highlighters in the closet. Thank you!! 
    iOS Player
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Waiting votes for my first look ☺️
    I actually don’t recognize myself 🙈😂

iOS player 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Hopefully these score well
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    kayayem said:

The voting booth these days. Also crazy that if you DON’T pick that dress, you won’t get the popular vote. Let’s all actively not vote for that dress. 
    May be dumb move but i purposefully did not submit that dress for first looks because as a voter when a dress dominates i get bored of it and look for creative 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I didn't get a call from Kalinda about this SYS, did she mention to wear mini dresses? All of the gowns are getting popular vote, and my first look scored so bad 😭

Also did anyone get a call from Maria with a free dye box? Cause I didn't get that either
  • LilyKKHLilyKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I do understand that new players don't have much... but I'd like to explain why people are annoyed. There is a massive sale going on right now. And even if it wasn't a free item, seeing the same exact thing multiple times, free or not, can be irritating. It's happened on multiple occasions with different things. Especially when a bomb af look scores less than it. Dresses that override and become the majority in the booth usually make it so no one can have decent scores unless they use that special item. 
    Yes there might be a big sale going on but not everyone had the k stars to spend , especially the newer players. You can’t blame the person or get annoyed by the person who dresses on theme. 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @Roxxxie sending hugs... I can't even imagine what you are going through right now but we're here for you if you need anything <3 
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    eligur said:
    in case i’m breaking any of the rules again lmao i really wanted to blur her face but that’s half of the reason i LOVE her look. like look at her 😭i’m first currently but not for long i think
    Alissa, you’re doing great!

OMG I LOVE HER LOOK TOO!! ♥ Look this hair color omg!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

edited June 2020
    @princessprecious we only got few boxes as an introduction i believe, from now on you can get them only if you buy them with diamonds 
    LilyKKH said:
    I do understand that new players don't have much... but I'd like to explain why people are annoyed. There is a massive sale going on right now. And even if it wasn't a free item, seeing the same exact thing multiple times, free or not, can be irritating. It's happened on multiple occasions with different things. Especially when a bomb af look scores less than it. Dresses that override and become the majority in the booth usually make it so no one can have decent scores unless they use that special item. 
    Yes there might be a big sale going on but not everyone had the k stars to spend , especially the newer players. You can’t blame the person or get annoyed by the person who dresses on theme. 
    I'm not blaming anyone. I have nothing against new players. We all started there. I just explained to you why people are annoyed. And I do understand new players don't have a lot of clothes or k stars. Like I said before, doesn't matter if it's free or not. If it has the majority of the booth, it will become very hard to use or do anything but that specific item to score well.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • squidashiansquidashian Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    LilyKKH said:
    I don’t get why some of you guys are complaining about us using the new pride items, some of us don’t have a lot of clothing in our closet that are fit for the theme and some of the pride items is perfect for the theme. I can already see people not voting for it because they are “sick” of seeing it. I don’t think that is fair, it does fit the theme.
    i agree, i only have the new pride dress and the recent green event dress for short dresses and then only a few long gowns so i’ll have to use the pride dress and long gowns, both styles that people don't like 😞😞😞 

it makes me not want to share my looks even though i’d like to
  • LilyKKHLilyKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Roxxxie said:

I'm not blaming anyone. I have nothing against new players. We all started there. I just explained to you why people are annoyed. And I do understand new players don't have a lot of clothes or k stars. Like I said before, doesn't matter if it's free or not. If it has the majority of the booth, it will become very hard to use or do anything but that specific item to score well.
    I honestly get what you are saying. I just feel that people don’t have to complain and be mean about it. Actively encouraging others NOT to vote for people using the pride items. That is not nice.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    LilyKKH said:
    I don’t get why some of you guys are complaining about us using the new pride items, some of us don’t have a lot of clothing in our closet that are fit for the theme and some of the pride items is perfect for the theme. I can already see people not voting for it because they are “sick” of seeing it. I don’t think that is fair, it does fit the theme.
    i agree, i only have the new pride dress and the recent green event dress for short dresses and then only a few long gowns so i’ll have to use the pride dress and long gowns, both styles that people don't like 😞😞😞 

it makes me not want to share my looks even though i’d like to
    Please do share! We all started somewhere 😊 I used the new Pride dress myself because why not? 
    @saintsofheather Thank you for the support. You're honestly making me cry.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
    @squidashian don’t be afraid to share your looks! we all started from the beginning. i got all my clothes i have now not in a short amount of time too :)
    I didn't get a call from Kalinda about this SYS, did she mention to wear mini dresses? All of the gowns are getting popular vote, and my first look scored so bad 😭

They absolutely robbed you! This look is amazing! 
    Thank you! Your doll looks gorgeous in your profile pic! I'm so tempted to get that sparkly pink dress