🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    buriteri said:
    I guess one positive thing about not liking a lot of things from the TB and Kloset sale is being able to buy the makeup I wanted for a Ganguro look! Say hello to Buriteri 3.0 💖💖 

(Also why couldn’t the Atelier Korkov hair have been this blown out and voluminous? 😍)

I love your dolls new look !! so cute 🥺💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Omg thank you sm @PixiDust!!! 🥺🥺 you’re so stunning thank you sm 💖💖🌺
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @clarizzo you look so good, you're making me want to buy that hair! Love the outfit, so stylish
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Lol I spent all 1600 stars then bought a pack to have enough to do next VIP.. send help
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @andreawinter did you find them? 😊 I love the way eyeshadows look on these eyes I’ve wanted them for so long! And thank you 😊
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
     Lol I spent all 1600 stars then bought a pack to have enough to do next VIP.. send help
    i did the exact same. i just have to have enough stars to chase gb items this weekend lmao 😩 specifically the eyes and hair!! 😻 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Got this outfit because everyone wise inspired me to do so, plus I love casual pieces like this!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @samanthakkh here it is! I love this set tbh 😊

omg i love 😻😻 do you know if the top is available for diamonds?? i bought the pants i love them! thanks for posting the top!!
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    are the hair dyes on sale too?
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    So I recently started a male doll, inspired by a few of you (yes @Rikk you are to be blamed for this 😁) and his wardrobe was generously updated thanks to Kimmiversary!

Meet Elias, my shy cutie doll!
    He's also an Android player, Elias Kkh on Facebook!

He’s so handsome and stylish @aguadecoco! 😍 I can’t wait for all the cute outfits he will wear 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Maree_kkh thank you so much! 🥰 I went back and forth between that hair and the hair below. I may just end up getting the other one, too. 😅 you should go for it tbh! and thank you re: the outfit; the skirt screamed 90s to me, I had to buy it. 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Guys I went crazyyyYyy. Started off with 340 kstars then bought the 440 star pack then bought the 920 star pack and now have 220. Itching to buy more stuff too 😫 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Been waiting all day for Maria to call and........ 😖
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Went a bit wild and spent all my stars, I bought a LOT of hair colours. I love this purple!! I completely forgot about the new kollections & I’ve left myself with 6 stars 😭
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited June 2020

I've been waiting for this hair that was available last kimiversary but it's not in GB or the kloset this kimiversary?
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Candyy they didn’t bring back a lot of TB items this Kimiversary which really sucks because a lot of us were hoping for fabulous 2019 items (like that hair). That hair should be available for diamonds soon though so watch out for it 😊
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Hey dolls, I need your help-
    I have 140 stars left and I have to make a choice: Do I want to spend them on the Korkov dress (or another good designer dress) or should I spend them on a few smaller ticket items (hair, handhelds, separates)?

Agree: Korkov dress
    Like:  Smaller Ticket
    I was going to post the same question so thanks for this haha. :)
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I am pretty sure I bought the watermelon drink and the fruit basket but they are not in my closet. Has anyone experienced a similar issue?
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m in love with this dress but not the idea of spending 100 kstars on it and then not having much left. But it’s
    just so pretty!

• thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    If I buy the fashion goals, will I get ads taken away :( the hair is SO cute I gotta have it :(
    @thelilbooty if you've just started playing this year you still get 10 videos. If you started playing before you will get 10stars instead of 20. I know the feeling :( 
    do you think it's worth it? :( A lot of the fashion goals items are really cute ahh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm annoyed. Maria doesn't call and I want to shooooop! M
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Is this dress worth it??? I kinda only want it because it’s a good deal
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Nikki114 the hat is available on the Weekday TB boxes. If you'd like to clear that spot for another item, them go ahead and buy it 🙂
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Anyone else’s videos not working today? Almost midnight and was only able to watch one all day for kstars