Is it worth it to make a male doll on a separate device?

lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
I have my female doll on my phone and was gonna get a male doll on my iPad so I could have them date and I would be able to get better outfits and control his fame a bit more than I would an NPC, but i noticed that new kollections and event items/SYS items are rarely ever released. I’m just wondering if it would even be worth it to make a male doll if most of the clothing is available in the kloset which I can just get for an NPC. Thank you for reading, sorry it’s kinda long! 🥰💞

Comments

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Honestly girl, it's only worth it if you plan on using him as a sugar daddy for your female doll no cap 🤡 Male dolls get much more stars weekly due to SYS not having custom prizes for male dolls (1st place gets 85 k-stars, imagine) in comparison to female dolls.

While at the begining it may be entertaining because you are new to using a male doll, you will eventually get bored, and probably will end up using him to buy stuff for your female doll. 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @rebecca0105 thanks girl! There isn’t even much I could gift my female doll that’s available that I don’t have already, so I don’t think it would actually be that worth it. Especially after Kimiversary, since I just bought most of the stuff in the kloset I wanted already 😂
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @lexbaby42 Lol in that case just hunt NPCs in Oak, majority of A Listers appear there (at least for me). Hope you find a nice bachelor ;)