Options

📺🎂KK:H 6 Year Kimiversary Event - 6/26/20 Keep The Kimiversary Cameras Rolling! 🎥🎉

Comments

• Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Got the shoes in my free box and I’m not that mad, not going to chase anything though 🤷🏼‍♀️

iOs player 
  • Options
    SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts

Why are the eyes in the “glam” tab ? Their eyeshadow is changeable but when you use glam eyes it locks the eyeshadow option, so now you have to choose normal eyes, change eyeshadow, then go back to these in order to change their eyeshadow...
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I’m in LOVE with this look😍😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @mandamay76 okay umm... which ponytail is which? 😂

I got the hair in my free GB then the eyes when I decided I wanted to chase! To be honest, I thought I’d like the hair more but it kind of isn’t my style. Maybe I’ll just have to let it grow on me 🤷🏼‍♀️😊

• Options
    malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Can this kimiversary be any more disappointing? I have only played for 4 months, FOUR MONTHS and this is 3rd time I see these items in the weekend boxes, there are many many nice past items (thanks to the wonderful encyclopedia of Linda VB) but of course they have to bring these items back again and again 😩 A horrible weekend boxes, videos not working (not showing up at all) and Tbs in SYS. Marvelous 😒

• Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Lol @buriteri they are way too similar but I love a good ponytail so I will use them both! Think the hair and eyes look very pretty on your doll!  
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Does anyone know if this hair color was here before or I can find it only this weekend? Is it from a previous event? I think it looks cute
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @robertavyy you will be annoyed to know that you have to put on eyes that can be customisable first ( any eyes in the Kloset will do)  then go to “Finish” to choose the color and then you put on the gb eyes. It is tedious. I think the new facial customisations kinda have a bug here and there  

@kaydencekkh I think I read somewhere the K just meant that it was “Kim’s picks “ early on. It just means that it was items that was inspired by Kim personal wardrobe. Which I think kinda redundant since there been so many things since inspired by her looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thank you so much for explaining this to me!☺️🥰
    this actually really cool that we can change the color ☺️
    iOS player 

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Zarah if you don’t have many kstars I’d save them, if you have many kstars and really wants an item try another one
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @ArianaKKH that color is in the kloset but now is half priced 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box. Do you think I should chase the eyes and shoes or save my k-stars? 
    Chase- agree
    Save- like
  • Options
    marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    didnt get anything in my gb, so it made me really work on tv shows and i love the two items so far ! although not a fan of how it messes up a little when you do poses in the photobooth.

that’s for amateurs
  • Options
    ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Zarah if you don’t have many kstars I’d save them, if you have many kstars and really wants an item try another one
    Zarah said:
    I need help! I opened my free box and got 40 k stars! I don't know if I should open another box (I haven't left the screen showing the 40 stars). Should open another within my free box or nahh?
    Agree for Yess
    Lol for keep the k stars!
    @AmandaMKkhI agreed! I also got advice from my mom and decided to save them.
    My ideal spot: the 8th box

Edit:
    What the palette revealed as I pressed done:

I would have gotten ugly a** gb pants. If I had opened another and followed the next good pick in my daily GB, I would have gotten the hair. Anyway, I am happy with my pick and that all four items were included in the box! Thanks for all the help :smiley:
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Can someone pls screenshot me the fg pls bc I've just purchased it and cant seem to find it inside of my doll's wardrobe 😨 guys I'm freaking out 😬
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I set myself a 200 K-Star limit for chasing the eyes and got them after 160 K-Stars, and I also got the dress and hair on the way!! Can't belive my luck, I love everything 😍😍😍

Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Can someone pls screenshot me the fg pls bc I've just purchased it and cant seem to find it inside of my doll's wardrobe 😨 guys I'm freaking out 😬
    Here it is. I hope you find it in your closet!
  • Options
    ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I really want the eyes but I already spent 300+ k stars trying to chase. I have the worst luck.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    im shooketh!! as soon as i got the slides i thought my chances of getting the bundle were over with.. but i took one more spin and!!!!!!
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Ok, I though this was a general glitch but no one is talking about it so maybe it only happened to me...
    When I was gonna open my free box I tried clicking several times in one box but it just didnt open.... and after like the tenth click the one next to it opened (no I didnt click on it on accident).
     So I bought another box and tried it again, but that same box wouldnt let me open it so I tried the one underneath it, and the same thing happened, first it wouldnt open then the one next to it opened.
    I got the dress and event points, if the first box opened I would have gotten the hair. I am so pissed right now.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Got the Outfit on the first spin! 🎉✨
  • Options
    LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

I’m in LOVE with this look😍😍
    Where is this hair colour from? It’s so cool. 
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i ended up getting all 4 gb items chasing the eyes because again they were the last thing i got 😞 i got the hair in my free box and wanted to post my palette because it didn’t even have the eyes!!!! 😒