📺🎂KK:H 6 Year Kimiversary Event - 6/26/20 Keep The Kimiversary Cameras Rolling! 🎥🎉

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

My luck ended with the gift boxes 😅 took a spin and got the shoes, kind of disappointed because they remind me of these shoes that are already in the kloset

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Libby said:

I’m in LOVE with this look😍😍
    Where is this hair colour from? It’s so cool. 
    I think it was in a GB once.. but I can’t remember which event it was..
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

im so happy i got the hair!! in the spoilers i didnt even like it. i also bought like 10 hairs yesterday so didnt want it. but i love it after i saw it on my doll in this color!! i also had all 4 in my pallet!
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    So pleased with my pick exactly what I was hoping for!!
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @Amy136602 grats! wha do you mean by sparkles? is there a trick to boxes?
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Wait I just realized I didn’t even get my free box 🥺😭😫
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Got 40 K-Stars in my free box, used it to open this weekend’s box and got....... event points. 

Edit: OMG! Opened another box and got.... energy! Why does this game hate me so much? 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @hanandcheese you have to collect 25 event points first
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Can this kimiversary be any more disappointing? I have only played for 4 months, FOUR MONTHS and this is 3rd time I see these items in the weekend boxes, there are many many nice past items (thanks to the wonderful wikipedia of Linda VB) but of course they have to bring these items back again and again 😩 A horrible weekend boxes, videos not working (not showing up at all) and Tbs in SYS. Marvelous 😒

@malakk15 I totally agree! I have a long wishlist of items that I’ve been waiting to see in the weekend boxes for male dolls! 

I play every weekend so I don’t understand the repeats! @eggsandbananas @kalindaking can we please get some of these items in the weekend boxes or update the weekend boxes? I was hoping to buy a lot of this stuff (especially the handhelds and boots) in the throwback sale but the vast majority wasn’t available
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I got this top.... 🤨

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Got the hair from my free box ( sorry I forgot to screenshot it ) and already receive necklace 🥰

IOS
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Can someone maybe try the GB hair with my face please? I’m trying to see if I should chase it or not 🙏🏻
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

beautiful dress♥ I would like to win the shoes, but I liked the dress
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    Can someone maybe try the GB hair with my face please? I’m trying to see if I should chase it or not 🙏🏻
    @ErikaKKH sorry if I got some features wrong. I think the hair would like nice on your doll 😃

- Emmy
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh I wanted anything from the gift box, I love the items and almost chose the hair. But on the bright side I got the tea cup!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited June 2020

As you can see, I really wanted the hair, but didn’t end up getting it 💔 Glad I got the eyes though, they’re so beautiful, I think that after I get the new blush and highlight, my doll will have a permanent new face! 😍

iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @Bear_KKH thank you so much!! 💖💖💖 guess i have to chase it 😂
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    haikawa said:

can the icons be standardised please its not like the icons arent rendered and ready

That icon means it's Kim's Pick!  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I hope you find it @ErikaKKH 🤗
    - Emmy
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    How can I be so lucky?? 👻
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Oh no, does it look painful to blink? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @MynameisDee82 yikes. That thing is absolutely hideous imo. Sorry girl
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

i want the skims loungewear soo bad!! ive never spun this much on a collection. i hope it comes back around when i have more kstars :(
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @HaileyRoth Thanks!! This will sound kind of crazy but if you clear your mind as in have no thought of which box you want to pick initially, one box sometimes sparkles before all the others, it’s really quick so you would have to catch it fast. This is the first time I’ve tried that method and it works. I usually choose which boxes I want to pick before hand but this time I decided to do it differently. Got this trick from the other dolls on the forum and they say that it works not all the time but pretty often! Let me know if it works for you!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Chased the eyes, opened a couple more boxes than I wanted to, but I'm happy with the outcome. Got Kstars in my kollection spin, want the tea cup and bundle but think I'll just wait for it to return. 

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    @HaileyRoth Thanks!! This will sound kind of crazy but if you clear your mind as in have no thought of which box you want to pick initially, one box sometimes sparkles before all the others, it’s really quick so you would have to catch it fast. This is the first time I’ve tried that method and it works. I usually choose which boxes I want to pick before hand but this time I decided to do it differently. Got this trick from the other dolls on the forum and they say that it works not all the time but pretty often! Let me know if it works for you!
    omg thank you!! i will try this! i'll let you know if it works o:

usually i just close my eyes and pick at random, because i felt bad for picking the wrong boxes LOL 

♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS