🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    In off-derby I’d buy the drink, the rose and last, the candy.  If you can I would buy all 3, they come in handy with SYS events.  ;). Drink first!  Always. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @eligur I have the rainbow one, it's gorgeous. I only use it in summer sys ( like Hawaiian Luau ). I'm afraid to use it in other sys 😅 you know voters favour some hairstyles over the rest
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I don’t know whether I should get the drink and the rose...
    I have like 4 or 5 drinks.. and I have them in every colour. I am saving for VIP and I don’t know how the rose would be helpful except for Valentines. 
    Agree- Don’t buy any of them, keep saving
    like- Buy them 

😭😭
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    maria hasn’t called me in over than 24 hours and i’m waiting for her call not buying anything. but i’m loosing hope now lol
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think they might've slowed it down like they do VIP weekends. Usually when I do a luxe goal she immediately calls back with another one and I didn't have that happen this time.
    I think they might've slowed it down like they do VIP weekends. Usually when I do a luxe goal she immediately calls back with another one and I didn't have that happen this time.
    right! i have that happening all the time too
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @EveandMia if you’re clicking the button and the screen isn’t changing at all (like, as opposed to the video popping up & just not playing), what I would do is make sure you can play a video for something else (rapid recharge, energy, or whatever) before clicking that button! If you click it, it’ll take away a free video for the day.. regardless of whether it rewards you or not. For me, if my videos aren’t working (like right now) no videos will play at all & I know not to click on the videos for stars so I don’t waste them. 

As for support, it’s notoriously bad when it comes to videos. I’ve personally never heard of support being able to fix a problem with videos. I would guess that they’ll randomly start working again after the kstar sale ends.. lol.
    Thanks for the idea!! I got frustrated and left it alone because I didn’t want to waste the vids, but I’ll try rapid recharge first today! Sorry you’re experiencing this too 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I wasn't going to change my doll's look but the GB eyes are just amazing 😍
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I’m trying to decide to buy anything else in the TB sale. I know the items will be available for diamonds after the sale, but are they also available in the weekly TB boxes for 60 stars? I know that those are random picks, but could I get the dress and hair my doll is wearing from the TB boxes? TIA

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

G
    Guys,anyone else got this e mail from glu? Is there any reward? 
    @KalindaKing Could you clear this up because i followed the link and got nothing? 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    yezx said:
    I’d buy all since the box and rose are 55 stars in the valentines boxes, so profit 😂
    @yezx Thanks for the tip! 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    beba13 said:

G
    @KalindaKing Could you clear this up because i followed the link and got nothing? 
    I got an email but mine just says to claim limited time awards on the 28th. I didn't get anything that mentions being able to claim an award through the email.
    Platform: Android

beba13 said:

G
    i think this just means that you have not been on the game for a while and they give you little energy and some cash after you go back in
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    beba13 said:

G
    I got an email but mine just says to claim limited time awards on the 28th. I didn't get anything that mentions being able to claim an award through the email.
    I got that one too a few days ago or when ever it was,but this i just got and i’m confused a lot 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    How do you trigger a luxe call from Maria? I haven't had one in about a month....
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    i should have waited for vip to buy the contour but i couldn’t resist 😅 anyway, now that this dress finally went on sale i can live my clown dreams 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @beba13 Oh. I think I'm going to check again to see if I got an new one.
    Platform: Android

so i just spent 100€ worth of kstars, which is 1000+kstars and i’m not even done yet 🤡 but here’s a little haul as i saw everyone is doing haha everything here i bought : 
    1 hair-lips-nose-outfit-popsicle-slippers
    2 eyes-dress-shoes-champagne glass
    3 hair-dress-rose-shoes
    4 hair-drink-outfit
    5 hair-top-clutch 
    6 dress

dress-skirt-ice cream-chocolate box

dress-dress-earrings-tea

@beba13 how long have you not gone into your game? it may be because you didn’t play for a while.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I bought this dress (thank you @robertavyy for reminding me!) as my last item for this Kimiversary. Now saving for next kollection and VIP! Those eyes are growing on me, not gonna lie... 😍❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad