πŸ“ΊπŸŽ‚KK:H 6 Year Kimiversary Event - 6/26/20 Keep The Kimiversary Cameras Rolling! πŸŽ₯πŸŽ‰

Comments

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I got everything I wanted 😍 except the GB eyes but I decided not to chase them because I don’t love the way they look on my doll πŸ˜” I also missed out on the cute fuzzy slippers from the Kollection so I bought these from the closet for 17 k stars instead of 150! LolΒ edit: I got the eyes and they look better than I thought they did originally... :)
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Absolutely feel unlucky...then I was foolish enough to be like maybe I will have better luck at the kollection...got energy...then still thinking there was hope for me I open another box and got kstars back
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • maddieexoxomaddieexoxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    anyone else haven’t been able to watch their free stars videos? The past 2 days it says none available and I’ve never had issues before :/
    πŸ’–Level 63πŸ’–
    A+++
    Free Player πŸ–€ IOS
    πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I love every time I read someone asking about this. It takes time to catch it, it’s like the Cosmos winking at us. So much fun. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited June 2020

You know something is wrong with this game when I’m shocked - like SHOCKED, surprise Pikachu face - that I actually got an actual prize from a box. My doll is lounging in her Malibu home with a martini this weekend!
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    This eyes are everything! My sister picked them for me on my free GB 🀩
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Kinda disappointed that the new makeup prices hasn't been reduced to 50% off. Ah well guess I'll be waiting till bf sale to buy the contoured and the highlighting.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited June 2020
    The eyes look sooo gorgeous on everyone πŸ₯Ί

edit: the eyeshadow color is customizable!!! 😳😍
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

wow some of you guys are quick!! I’m on the second prize now but I got the eyes in the first box! πŸ˜―πŸ˜ƒπŸ’˜
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box. 🀩
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Dolls could anyone with the eyes please show me how my doll would look like with them, i blew all of my stars chasing them and got everything except them. Im considering buying a pack now.

This is what my doll looks like.Β 
    Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—‹π—ˆπ—‚π–½ 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | π–Ύπ—‡π—€π—…π—‚π—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π—…π–Ίπ—‡π—€π—Žπ–Ίπ—€π–Ύ
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    For those won the eyes In the gift box, can you please see what a close up of my doll would look like with the eyes? I’ll message you my facial features. It’s just so hard to tell from the far away pictureΒ 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

I used my last kstars for this box hoping for the eyes😭 the hair doesn't really suit my doll😀 Low-key disappointed but still better than any of the top row itemsπŸ˜„
    KKHLucy said:
    Visualize the eyes...visualize the eyes...ahhhhhhh in love 😍😍😍😍😍😍
    What hair is that??
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @KKHLucy where is that hair from?😍☺️
    iOS playerΒ 
    Β 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Got the hair in my free box and I’m thrilled! Now to resist the desire to chase the eyes...
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
    ronniev said:
    I got everything I wanted 😍 except the GB eyes but I decided not to chase them because I don’t love the way they look on my doll πŸ˜” I also missed out on the cute fuzzy slippers from the Kollection so I bought these from the closet for 17 k stars instead of 150! LolΒ edit: I got the eyes and they look better than I thought they did originally... :)
    What lips are those?
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got this daily box dress in my free gift box 😭 I love the gift box items but I don’t have a lot of Kstars so I can’t decide if I should open more boxes

• Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

How is this pallet for a 3 year player okay????? Β I’ve spent so much time and effort and money and this is just a slap in the face.Β 
    And that is exactly why I refuse to spend actual money on this game anymore. If you were able to choose what your money is going to pay for (like many other game apps do) or have better prizes, that’s a totally different story. But honestly, if I wanted to take a gamble and waste my money, I’d be off gambling in Vegas somewhere.Β 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Just a heads up for those who haven't opened a gift box yet, the top right box seems to be the best pick this week!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    How can you guys change the eye shadows of the new eyes. I couldnt because my make up option is locked.
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    @lindz_kayla3711@robertavyy
    Hair from fashion goal, It should be available now for you.Β 
    IOS