Options

🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In off-derby I’d buy the drink, the rose and last, the candy.  If you can I would buy all 3, they come in handy with SYS events.  ;). Drink first!  Always. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @eligur I have the rainbow one, it's gorgeous. I only use it in summer sys ( like Hawaiian Luau ). I'm afraid to use it in other sys 😅 you know voters favour some hairstyles over the rest
  • Options
    aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I don’t know whether I should get the drink and the rose...
    I have like 4 or 5 drinks.. and I have them in every colour. I am saving for VIP and I don’t know how the rose would be helpful except for Valentines. 
    Agree- Don’t buy any of them, keep saving
    like- Buy them 

😭😭
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    maria hasn’t called me in over than 24 hours and i’m waiting for her call not buying anything. but i’m loosing hope now lol
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think they might've slowed it down like they do VIP weekends. Usually when I do a luxe goal she immediately calls back with another one and I didn't have that happen this time.
  • Options
    I think they might've slowed it down like they do VIP weekends. Usually when I do a luxe goal she immediately calls back with another one and I didn't have that happen this time.
    right! i have that happening all the time too
  • Options
    EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @EveandMia if you’re clicking the button and the screen isn’t changing at all (like, as opposed to the video popping up & just not playing), what I would do is make sure you can play a video for something else (rapid recharge, energy, or whatever) before clicking that button! If you click it, it’ll take away a free video for the day.. regardless of whether it rewards you or not. For me, if my videos aren’t working (like right now) no videos will play at all & I know not to click on the videos for stars so I don’t waste them. 

As for support, it’s notoriously bad when it comes to videos. I’ve personally never heard of support being able to fix a problem with videos. I would guess that they’ll randomly start working again after the kstar sale ends.. lol.
    Thanks for the idea!! I got frustrated and left it alone because I didn’t want to waste the vids, but I’ll try rapid recharge first today! Sorry you’re experiencing this too 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • Options
    ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I wasn't going to change my doll's look but the GB eyes are just amazing 😍
  • Options
    Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I’m trying to decide to buy anything else in the TB sale. I know the items will be available for diamonds after the sale, but are they also available in the weekly TB boxes for 60 stars? I know that those are random picks, but could I get the dress and hair my doll is wearing from the TB boxes? TIA

• Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

G
    Guys,anyone else got this e mail from glu? Is there any reward? 
    @KalindaKing Could you clear this up because i followed the link and got nothing? 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Options
    sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    yezx said:
    I’d buy all since the box and rose are 55 stars in the valentines boxes, so profit 😂
    @yezx Thanks for the tip! 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    beba13 said:

G
    @KalindaKing Could you clear this up because i followed the link and got nothing? 
    I got an email but mine just says to claim limited time awards on the 28th. I didn't get anything that mentions being able to claim an award through the email.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    beba13 said:

G
    i think this just means that you have not been on the game for a while and they give you little energy and some cash after you go back in
  • Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    beba13 said:

G
    I got an email but mine just says to claim limited time awards on the 28th. I didn't get anything that mentions being able to claim an award through the email.
    I got that one too a few days ago or when ever it was,but this i just got and i’m confused a lot 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Options
    Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    How do you trigger a luxe call from Maria? I haven't had one in about a month....
  • Options
    katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    i should have waited for vip to buy the contour but i couldn’t resist 😅 anyway, now that this dress finally went on sale i can live my clown dreams 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @beba13 Oh. I think I'm going to check again to see if I got an new one.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    so i just spent 100€ worth of kstars, which is 1000+kstars and i’m not even done yet 🤡 but here’s a little haul as i saw everyone is doing haha everything here i bought : 
    1 hair-lips-nose-outfit-popsicle-slippers
    2 eyes-dress-shoes-champagne glass
    3 hair-dress-rose-shoes
    4 hair-drink-outfit
    5 hair-top-clutch 
    6 dress

dress-skirt-ice cream-chocolate box

dress-dress-earrings-tea

• Options
    @beba13 how long have you not gone into your game? it may be because you didn’t play for a while.
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I bought this dress (thank you @robertavyy for reminding me!) as my last item for this Kimiversary. Now saving for next kollection and VIP! Those eyes are growing on me, not gonna lie... 😍❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad