🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @LydiaKKH Happy to help 😄 
    and you look gorgeous 😍😍
    iOS player 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    eligur said:
    @beba13 how long have you not gone into your game? it may be because you didn’t play for a while.
    I’m playing non stop 😂😂😂 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

I bought this dress (thank you @robertavyy for reminding me!) as my last item for this Kimiversary. Now saving for next kollection and VIP! Those eyes are growing on me, not gonna lie... 😍❤️
    Doll, this boots your doll is wearing are the red ones from the kloset, but dyed? I don't know if I should buy the red or the black thigh high boots on sale... 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    letus said:
    LydiaKKH said:

I bought this dress (thank you @robertavyy for reminding me!) as my last item for this Kimiversary. Now saving for next kollection and VIP! Those eyes are growing on me, not gonna lie... 😍❤️
    Doll, this boots your doll is wearing are the red ones from the kloset, but dyed? I don't know if I should buy the red or the black thigh high boots on sale... 
    Exactly! Those red, velvet boots dyed in blue. I've tried plain black boots and they don't dye well, already got one lace-up black boots with skirt.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @letus I would buy the red velvet ones. The black ones are taller and only work with super short dresses. The red velvet ones dyed black look exactly the same. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I may have gotten a bit too, something I can’t talk about on here, and tried to chase the eyes again 😭 so aside from getting the horrible three picks I posted, I got the shoes and more energy. Also got energy in the kollection. Not my day. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @letus I would buy the red velvet ones. The black ones are taller and only work with super short dresses. The red velvet ones dyed black look exactly the same. 
    i don’t know if it was different before, but black ones work not only with super short dresses! but i thought of buying both so don’t even know lmao

• kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    mishykkh said:

Ughhhh now I want these lips. Normally my doll rocks the glitter lips but these look so good with the new contour. And I kind of need this hair now too! 
    Where is this outfit from? I am in love
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @ashleydianem @LydiaKKH thank you guys!!  <3
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    @kkhforeverxoxo it’s in the kloset
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I’m trying to decide to buy anything else in the TB sale. I know the items will be available for diamonds after the sale, but are they also available in the weekly TB boxes for 60 stars? I know that those are random picks, but could I get the dress and hair my doll is wearing from the TB boxes? TIA

According to this list, they aren't part of TB boxes 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433126/throwback-items-female-doll-please-dont-post-here#latest
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @beba13 Hey! If you play all the time, then you probably received that email by mistake and that's why the link for rewards didn't work. Can you please send me a PM with your ID?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts

I did not wait the whole day for this 😫😫
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    So I’m confused. I’ve been playing kkh for years and have never had a luxe goal. Is it for Vip players or something? 🤔 
    edited June 2020
    @naturalform you have to have less than 10 undone tasks to get luxe goals i think
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If I can save enough for them, I think I'm going to try to get 2 kloset hair styles so I'm closer to getting through the to dye for achievement.
    Platform: Android

• naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    eligur said:
    @naturalform you have to have less than 10 undone tasks to get luxe goals i think
    Whaaaatt?! I have 23 tasks and whenever I finish 1 task another one pops up! 😩 
    a whole day and all i get is this 🤡 i have enough shoes, maria. i dont care if they are tb, i dont need them...🥺

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Glu, if you did 100% more on diamonds packs I would give you my money...
    Okay this tho 👀😳 @ Glu come on, my wallets open 😉
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @LydiaKKH sorry but which eyes are though? your doll looks gorgeous!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ said: Thank you!
    I’m trying to decide to buy anything else in the TB sale. I know the items will be available for diamonds after the sale, but are they also available in the weekly TB boxes for 60 stars? I know that those are random picks, but could I get the dress and hair my doll is wearing from the TB boxes? TIA

According to this list, they aren't part of TB boxes 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433126/throwback-items-female-doll-please-dont-post-here#latest

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Does anyone know if this Korkov dress on the left scores well in SYS? I'm going to buy one of these dresses, not sure which one yet. (Unless Maria makes that decision easier for me 😉)

- Emmy
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @emmaisson I actually like your doll with the glitter lips, If you buy them you’ll get used to them, at first I didn’t like them as much either but I wore them for a while and I love them now. Either way you look good with all of the lips
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @emmaisson I actually like your doll with the glitter lips, If you buy them you’ll get used to them, at first I didn’t like them as much either but I wore them for a while and I love them now. Either way you look good with all of the lips
    Thank you so much for your answer! It’s so hard buying new facial features I think, you get so used to the ones you have 🤭😂 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @emmaisson I love the glitter lips on your doll and they are my favorite lips I have - took a while to get used to them being so plump but now I love the way they look - I bought GS lips as well and hate them on my doll - think they look weird on me when so many others pull them off beautifully