Options

🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• Options
    babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I don’t understand what the people want!!!! I have no chance to get that last prize unless I buy tickets 😭
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    has anyone submitted these dresses? how do they do? i saw someone get 50 with one on the right

• Options
    lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    First 6. Of course the gown is my highest so far 😅 Not in love with the prizes this week so just gonna submit what I want and style my new items. 

• Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Where is this beautiful jacket dress from?! Your doll looks beautiful as always
  • Options
    ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Highest, lowest, and fave so far! I was expecting to do better but I’ve seen a lot of really good looks getting robbed of votes lately:\ I wonder what’s going on 
  • Options
    BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 1 - 4

• Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Finally got a diamond this week after voting for quite a while but of course it didn’t count. It paused on the please wait screen for a good 30 seconds and then when I went to collect it, nothing happened so I still only have 22😑 
    Wait, I realized that's what happened to me too! I screenshotted the diamond just like you did and the count was 46. I collected it and the count stayed the same! Can something be done about this?

And after (Btw, a quick shout out to these cute male dolls! I'm loving the pixelated costume):

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thesweetone and @kiraraquel that happened to me when I went to go collect my rewards. I don’t know what the prize was but it said reconnecting then booted me out
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Edit: accidentally cited the wrong comment! ❤️
    @thesweetone and @kiraraquel that happened to me when I went to go collect my rewards. I don’t know what the prize was but it said reconnecting then booted me out
    It didn't boot me out tho so that's strange. Did you get your reward in the end? 🤔 I'm assuming that no, but still
  • Options
    sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m scared of submitting this dress but I think I styled it pretty good!

edit: 40 votes. I'll take it.

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • Options
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    That's sucky : (
  • Options
    liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Last SYS I got kstars in the voting booth and it did not award to my account, so I contacted support and told them the number I had before, that I should've gotten the number that fell, and the that my number didn't change, and the next morning i woke up to them sending me the missing kstars. I made sure to tell them that I had zero connectivity issues and had no other problems with the game.
     Hope y'all can contact support and get your diamonds back the same way!! 
    Platform : iOS 

• Options
    @liltiffs thank you. But I don’t know what the prize was, so I can’t do that. But still thanks. 

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Finally got a diamond this week after voting for quite a while but of course it didn’t count. It paused on the please wait screen for a good 30 seconds and then when I went to collect it, nothing happened so I still only have 22😑 
    Wait, I realized that's what happened to me too! I screenshotted the diamond just like you did and the count was 46. I collected it and the count stayed the same! Can something be done about this?

And after (Btw, a quick shout out to these cute male dolls! I'm loving the pixelated costume):

I don’t know what’s up with this game but it’s been having some weird issue as of late. I’m most likely going to do what @liltiffs suggested and email support about it. Hopefully they can resolve the issues and give me my diamond. 
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

I definitely knew it was gonna bomb but wasn’t in a glittery mood lol
  • Options
    emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    looks 3-6, not doing too well but i’m just having fun because i don’t care for the last earnable🥰
  • Options
    Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Since idc about winning this time around I've been changing up my girls' look and trying out things and colors (yellow) I normally wouldn't- here's my first to hit 50 and the look I think I'm going to submit next!

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @princessprecious it is from 2018. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Unrelated but- what app do you girls use for the collages of your dolls?
  • Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @emmmtee MOLDIV 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I think I spotted @Cherrey and @Chloè_KKH both looking gorgeous and both popular picks 😊

- Emmy
  • Options
    rica_rica_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Looks 1-7
    Finally got a 52 on my 7th look🤩

• Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Your doll is so beautiful 🥺 especially with the dark lips, they look amazing on you!! 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh