🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I don’t understand what the people want!!!! I have no chance to get that last prize unless I buy tickets 😭
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    has anyone submitted these dresses? how do they do? i saw someone get 50 with one on the right

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    First 6. Of course the gown is my highest so far 😅 Not in love with the prizes this week so just gonna submit what I want and style my new items. 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Where is this beautiful jacket dress from?! Your doll looks beautiful as always
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Highest, lowest, and fave so far! I was expecting to do better but I’ve seen a lot of really good looks getting robbed of votes lately:\ I wonder what’s going on 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 1 - 4

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Finally got a diamond this week after voting for quite a while but of course it didn’t count. It paused on the please wait screen for a good 30 seconds and then when I went to collect it, nothing happened so I still only have 22😑 
    Wait, I realized that's what happened to me too! I screenshotted the diamond just like you did and the count was 46. I collected it and the count stayed the same! Can something be done about this?

And after (Btw, a quick shout out to these cute male dolls! I'm loving the pixelated costume):

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thesweetone and @kiraraquel that happened to me when I went to go collect my rewards. I don’t know what the prize was but it said reconnecting then booted me out
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited June 2020
    Edit: accidentally cited the wrong comment! ❤️
    @thesweetone and @kiraraquel that happened to me when I went to go collect my rewards. I don’t know what the prize was but it said reconnecting then booted me out
    It didn't boot me out tho so that's strange. Did you get your reward in the end? 🤔 I'm assuming that no, but still
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m scared of submitting this dress but I think I styled it pretty good!

edit: 40 votes. I'll take it.

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    That's sucky : (
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Last SYS I got kstars in the voting booth and it did not award to my account, so I contacted support and told them the number I had before, that I should've gotten the number that fell, and the that my number didn't change, and the next morning i woke up to them sending me the missing kstars. I made sure to tell them that I had zero connectivity issues and had no other problems with the game.
     Hope y'all can contact support and get your diamonds back the same way!! 
    Platform : iOS 

@liltiffs thank you. But I don’t know what the prize was, so I can’t do that. But still thanks. 

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Finally got a diamond this week after voting for quite a while but of course it didn’t count. It paused on the please wait screen for a good 30 seconds and then when I went to collect it, nothing happened so I still only have 22😑 
    Wait, I realized that's what happened to me too! I screenshotted the diamond just like you did and the count was 46. I collected it and the count stayed the same! Can something be done about this?

And after (Btw, a quick shout out to these cute male dolls! I'm loving the pixelated costume):

I don’t know what’s up with this game but it’s been having some weird issue as of late. I’m most likely going to do what @liltiffs suggested and email support about it. Hopefully they can resolve the issues and give me my diamond. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

I definitely knew it was gonna bomb but wasn’t in a glittery mood lol
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    looks 3-6, not doing too well but i’m just having fun because i don’t care for the last earnable🥰
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Since idc about winning this time around I've been changing up my girls' look and trying out things and colors (yellow) I normally wouldn't- here's my first to hit 50 and the look I think I'm going to submit next!

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @princessprecious it is from 2018. 

IOS Player 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Unrelated but- what app do you girls use for the collages of your dolls?
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @emmmtee MOLDIV 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I think I spotted @Cherrey and @Chloè_KKH both looking gorgeous and both popular picks 😊

- Emmy
  • rica_rica_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Looks 1-7
    Finally got a 52 on my 7th look🤩

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Your doll is so beautiful 🥺 especially with the dark lips, they look amazing on you!! 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh