⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I think there was a thread suggesting game improvements a while back, but I can't find it now.
    Anyway, it would help a lot to get reminders on which businesses we need to go to each day/week, maybe from Simon, Maria, or a personal assistant character? It's super annoying to have to set alarms or I lose out on k-stars. It's making the game super maintenance when it doesn't have to be.
    Also, it would really help if we can press on one thing and collect the energy, cash, and event points from all our pets. I believe this has been suggested many times before, not sure why it's the 6 year anniversary of the game and this has still not been implemented. Would improve the gameplay a lot!
  • KKHalexiaKKHalexia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey Glu,
    with Kimversary coming up I'd like to see these changes in the near future:
    -Please UPDATE the TB boxes!! (It would make sense to make all old and new items available for players to get what they want. Some have been playing for years and already have most of the old items dating 2014-2016. WE WANT TO SEE NEW ITEMS!)
    -More body types
    -Ability to exchange Kash for Kstars and Kstars for diamonds (diamonds are hard to come by so maybe there should be some in-game atm of some sort where we can exchange "currencies")
    -Body contour and highlights (to match new face features)
    -More specificity in the kloset (Ex: a section for rings, updo hairstyles, ankle boots, etc)
    -An option for babies to age (at least to toddler or small child age. There's minimal interaction with them at the moment)
    -More interactions with our significant other (It would be nice to earn event items for them as well. Our dolls look so updated while our SO's do not)
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited June 2020
    • Reset daily gift boxes and videos at the exact same time each day (example: reset at 11am EST every day) rather than 24 hours after opening.
    • When flying, list ALL locations like how you would see them on the private jet. Gray out the location you are currently in, instead of removing it from the list.
    • More variety of skin shades for people of color.
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • DAMON23DAMON23 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Don't you Guys Think.. That we All should Get all fashion goal items By Kstars?? 
    Many people Can't effort That much real Money, so We Should Get The Fashion goals For K-stars at least Once A Year... 

ARCHITA 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I think adding a Wishlist to the closet would be a great idea! I sometimes see items that i would like to buy during VIP week but I end usually end up forgetting what I want. Implementing a Wishlist would allow players to remember items they would like to buy later on.
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• hannahbean91hannahbean91 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2020
    - Have a section for business you own/ ones need to buy and timer for when the jobs are ready to complete. I can’t remember where they are or when they are ready to be done again unless I stumble across them. This would be more useful to me than the socials feed At the bottom I’ve never needed to check that. 
    - Separate wardrobe purchase section into Stars and money so it’s easier to scroll through depending what you have to spend. 
    - Map with key locations - what’s where. 
    - more ways to win diamonds/ exchange currencies. Diamond clothing items In sys are so expensive That by time I’ve saved enough it’s a different theme and can’t see item I wanted again. I appreciate you want people to Buy them but some people can’t afford to and want to enjoy the game as much as the next there has to be some fair advantage. 
    - wishlist for clothing. 
    - points bar with figures to show how close to levelling up you actually are. 
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hi Glu
    - More options, kollections, prizes and spoilers for male dolls, bring our game level to the same as female dolls. 
    - I’d love an in-game messaging system. All the time I see a fire look on SYS and want to message the doll to tell them, but also to ask where they got things. Also the ability to message and chat to friends. 

Thanks 🤙🏻
  • DAMON23DAMON23 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    We should Get More Opportunities To Get The DIAMONDS 💎so can you please please please Will do a weekly Event where we only gets 💎 diamonds ..that would be Very Nice.. 
    And also A diamond business wouldn't be that bad.. Will they? 

ARCHITA 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Since the consensus for most people on the forum and other social media platforms is that SYS is unfair and not enjoyable any longer - I was thinking of new similiar things that could work in its place. So this is an idea I had...  Still theme based but don't put dolls against each other in the booth - Simply have a on theme and off theme button to click for one doll - You're doll is shown X amount of times to voters and you get points for each look still and all the things are earnable for every doll... We get 14 free looks still, people can still buy as many tickets as they choose. But no places, no trendsetters that pits dolls against each other.  Make the last prize worth maybe 675-700 points.  Glu would probably make more money on tickets that way and dolls wouldnt  feel so helpless when they don't get the prizes each week.    also make the prizes for voting more fair.  Like fist two rounds of voting Kash, Next two rounds Energy, Next two rounds Kstars , then a diamond round.  But you have to complete them all in a row or you start back at Kash....    Just a random idea but the system is broken and not fair and needs a major overhaul  - Give it a new name and lets start fresh on it- THink this has ran its course for alot of players...  
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    There should be a business where you can earn k stars and diamonds cuz the only way to earn diamonds is just sys which only gives you 3 diamonds every sys 😊☺
  • SashaKKHSashaKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - Be able to sell/rent your house for either k stars or money 

- Ability to change your characters body form 

- Clothing and face makeup jot cost so much! Please lower the prices for the clothing, accessories, and makeup. Or make them cost money, not k stars 

- Certain jobs pay k stars, instead of money. 
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Can you Tell me Why I can't customize my husband's eyebrows? @kokokokonut
    Please 🙏🙏
  • Someone_u_dkn123Someone_u_dkn123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Sassi said:
    -add ombré hair colors where we can choose which colors to mix n match.
    Hey guys i know the top 1 in the hole server (I can prove it!), Btw she`s beautifull.
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    -ability to rearrange the closet ourselves. Items to still purchase can stay in the order they are currently, but allow free movement for rearranging owned items however we please.

-update SYS where final score is an accumulation of your 14 top-scoring outfits. Players can submit more than 14 tickets therefore still maintaining ticket buying, but only top 14 scores are counted.

-‘get that look’ to preview items the way the kimiversary/Halloween/valentines etc gift boxes do. Allows dolls to more accurately see how items look on their doll.

-create a business where diamonds are the earnable (e.g 1 diamond + 2,500 kash when unfurnished, 3 diamonds + 5,000 kash when fully furnished?)

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Wish we could change the eyebrows color in the NARS kit. I love it, but this eyebrow color dont match with everybody.
    Im in love with the new features for makeup, but it would be nice to have a lighter contour option.
    iOS | Brazil
    We need More Business And More Countries to visit! Add More people In VIP section! And should have Some Diamond 💎  Business where we can earn Diamonds 💎  every week.. 
    And Also we should Have an event once A year where we will be able to buy diamonds by K-stars..  If you could add those features that would be Awesome!! 
    Dolls Agree?? 
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Can you update the babies closet with more outfits
    Allow the babies to held by partner instead of nanny
    And a purpose for them outside the nursery, like having a playdate with them in the playroom or the park
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    We should have a SYS called “First date with Raul” and we have to wear nice cocktail dresses and we get Raul to visit the voting booth like Kim did this week lol 🙈
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    KASH COLLECTIONS! 
    Dolls who have been playing for years have no opportunity to spend all their Kash. Or let us EXCHANGE KASH FOR KSTARS. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Changes to SYS and TS!
    In an average TS group there is around 30 people, and only the top 5 wins clothing prizes. On top of that there is only 1 person that wins two prizes, while the other 4 people win only one prize. In my opinion that is not very fair. So these are my suggestions to make SYS fair and more enjoyable for everyone!

- Let us buy previous SYS earnables and TS prizes for diamonds after one year! (This would be very much appreciated.)

- Change TS so that the people who finish in 1st to 5th place gets both of the TS prizes. Then the people who finish from 6th to 10th place gets one TS prize. 

- As someone already mentioned above in this thread (credit to @mandamay76 ), remove the whole TS and give us more earnable prizes. 
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My suggestion is a little different than the other suggestions for earning diamonds. I think the businesses we already own/have should give us diamonds along with what we already earn from them. Since we need diamonds more and more, it makes sense.
    I also think the amount of Kstars we get from some of the older businesses should be updated. Especially the gym because that's 3 weeks of gigs just to get only 3 kstars.
    Platform: Android

• skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    - More ways to get diamonds. Maybe one with certain businesses (or even a business of its own,) a rare encounter with Real Run-Ins like K-Stars, even more readily available in the voting booth. I also agree that an extra box after the third prize in weekend events, like around 900-1000 points, would be a good idea. Or a Kash/K-Star to Diamond exchange would be nice!
    - Kash Kollections! Give us something to do with our extra kash!
    - Revive the free dye boxes. Or at least make the first one each week available for something less costly than a diamond, like one or two K-Stars or maybe some Kash. Dye is hard to get in this game, but we can't always reason shelling out a diamond per week just to get some. Especially if it ends up being super common dye like pink or purple 
    - Revamp of SYS to make it more fair for those of us who don't buy tickets. Like some suggestions above, only use top 14 scoring outfits for TS score or let 1-5 get both prizes and 6-10 only get one. Something to make it more fair and less of a "pay to win" situation would be nice
    - Be able to sell old clothing items we don't use for Kash or K-Stars, even just at half the original listing price. Having the Kloset in the Glam Room to store stuff is nice, but I'd appreciate being able to get rid of the things I know I'll never use for at least a little bit of revenue
    - Folders for our Kloset. An extra "categories" tab in our Kloset that we can tap and make groupings of certain items, like a mix of the Glam Room Kloset and Lookbook functionalities. Even give us a set number of categories and let us buy more for 10 K-Stars, just as an additional way of organizing items and hopefully being able to have all items of a certain type in one place so we don't have to go digging
    - Please let us date Cassio 🥺
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited June 2020
    -Please, for the love of all that is holy, listen to all of the suggestions about giving us more ways to earn diamonds! How is it fair for you, Glu, to give us more ways to spend diamonds while we can only get 12 per month through SYS (if that)? 
    -Revamp the rewards for trendsetters. Maybe 1st-5th gets the hair, with 1st also getting 2 or 3 diamonds as an extra reward, and 1st-10th gets the dress/item. 
    -Please make us able to re-add accidentally deleted FB friends. My thumb is way too big for the little X, I suppose smh.
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    Hey, I have a great Idea. I don't know if you all will love it, but Don't you Think, that the ticket buyers In sys event always buy tickets to win! And Our Votes Are Like -- we are 229 and the ticket buyers are 889 so How is This fair? 
    Many people can't Buy Tickets For real Money, so What I'm trying to say is.. There should be an event where We will be able to buy tickets With Kstars. At least once A month, so at least we could able to Buy one extra Ticket!! 
    Please glu Listen to Us Please, if you do those features we all are requesting The Game will Become more interesting!!! 
    @kokokokonut
    @KalindaKing
  • DebbiedooDebbiedoo Registered Users 9 Posts
    GluAdmin said:
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can some achievments gets updated again?? 😊😊
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DebbiedooDebbiedoo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Clean up or vamp up (add levels to) the ‘Achievements‘ tab. 
    I can’t earn any more points on so many achievements because I’ve reached max level: 21 achievements with a maximum of 8 levels, 3 achievements with a max of 11 levels, 2 achievements with max of 6 levels, and 1 with a max of 10 levels.
     - Also, I have reached max of 8 levels for 3 reality show locations. 
    Suggest that if more levels are not provided, offer the capability to delete achievements/reality show locations for which players can no longer earn points/K-stars.