Golden subscription: a big fraud?

kristellsfkristellsf Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited May 2020 in KKH General Discussion
I just started playing a few days ago and accidentally bought the golden subscription (I’m a dork) and tbh I haven’t seen any difference or benefits in the game, or maybe I just don’t know how this thing works and also... how do I increase the max energy??????? I’ve tried to pick that option but it only says that I’m in golden subscription 

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Need more info, your energy bar should have increased automatically by 10, did it not? What's your current max energy? Second, you have to open the daily gift box in order to collect your 30 stars for being gold, so don't miss out on that. Lastly, the only other benefit of being gold is that when you signed up, you got a quest from Simon that included a free outfit at the end of the quest. Make sure you do that. If you signed up less than 7 days ago, it's not too late to cancel, and you wont be charged.
    iOS
  • Anahimm0326Anahimm0326 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I got the quest but I didn’t get the energy.... How do I get it 
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Nothing at all really

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    The subscription is a fraud and a joke and we're six years into this game and...nothing is done about it. I had it and did not receive all of the VIP items despite completing the VIP storylines! There are 9 items and there is a picture on this forum somewhere of them! Also, keep in mind you these storylines are 30 days apart to prevent you from canceling early if you really want everything. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just started playing a few days ago and accidentally bought the golden subscription (I’m a dork) and tbh I haven’t seen any difference or benefits in the game, or maybe I just don’t know how this thing works and also... how do I increase the max energy??????? I’ve tried to pick that option but it only says that I’m in golden subscription 
    If you have an issue with your subscription, send a ticket to Support.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen. Tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help, then tap Glu support and explain the situation and submit your ticket.  Good luck and nice meeting you.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary