🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got another kloset hairstyle because I need more than don't hide earrings. I could probably get one to 2 tops or pants/skirts by tomorrow.
    Platform: Android

• carolinskycarolinsky Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood I just wanna say I think you made reeeeeally smart choices with what you bought! I think you’ll find them useful for SYS in the future!! 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I bought a ridiculous amount of things... and I’m considering buying more? I love the idea of doing outfits but honestly, even just doing this has taken me the better part of an hour hahaha

I’d love to say I’m done buying things but I’m more than likely going to keep buying things... any other suggestions?

Hi, which section is the orange kitty? I can’t seem to find it. 
    Hi! I did buy a few things for diamonds as I had some saved (incase there was anything for sale for diamonds) and I can’t remember for sure if I bought the kitty with diamonds from voting or kstars.
    If it was kstars, it would be in the misc section.
    If it’s not there, I’m on iOS and could submit it in an outfit if you want? 
    Oh it was probably with diamonds, no wonder I couldn't find it :) I'm going to pass, but thank you for the offer on submitting it! 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    My doll got a nose job, lip injections, and a new skirt ☺️
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I think I might be about done! Save for squeezing in maybe a hairstyle or something, here’s my haul! 

Doll - GS Lips, Kloset eyes, Kloset nose, blush
    1 - Dress
    2 - Dress, Champagne flute
    3 - Dress
    4 - Dress

5 - Hair, Dress
    6 - Top, Skirt, Booties
    7 - Dress, Martini, Boots
    8 - Gown

⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I know this was already mentioned somewhere in this thread when the update was released but Glu, please, give us these lips in a normal/neutral lip colorit’s one of the best shapes in the game 😩

It was me lol i dig the blue i just wish it could be changed to more versatile ! Its a goregous shape similar to my real lips
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @jhabs thank you! I did think about what items could be useful for sys so I hope they will come in handy some day 🌸
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• zaruzaru Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Its my first kimiversary, i don’t get what the festivities are (24th -28th june). The only thing i’ve seen is the sale.. but that can’t be all. Don’t we get some more free stuff or something?
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @therealChar I also quite like the blue, especially when it’s not really an ombré but just all blue like on the pic I posted, but I really wish we could either get this shape without this effect in general or with ombré but maybe with an option that would allow us changing both shades? I hope glu listens to us at some point 😩
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I totally agree with @thallisa about the lips, the shape is so good 🌸
    I edited the lips to see what they would look like in a more neutral color and I love it! (I used your picture @thallisa so I hope you’re okay with it, just let me know if you want it taken down!)

These lips would be so cute 😍 I wish they'd just recycle all of the kloset lips and the mustache pop up shop ones to become available to customize. Same with the eyes
    - Emmy
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

I’ve gotten all the hand helds I wanted, but was wondering if there’s any I should still get that would be good in SYS . Any feedback is appreciated! ❤️
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

My kimiversary purchases: glitter lips, nose highlight, new lip colour, silver kloset gown, red rose, high ponytail, kloset mermaid dress, lace gown with fur jacket...

... fascinator, blue dress, teacup, black bustier, monkey, passport, black sparkly dress, chocolates. All up I’ve spent 1165 k stars with 861 left! 

Planning to buy the blush and some anniversary boxes during VIP to see if I can get the sparkle aura ✨
  • Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

Did anyone get gifts from Kim or Simon?
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    OMG I just accidentally bought a dress and I didn’t mean to! I don’t know how it happened 😭 It isn’t even anything I was interesting in or is useful at all. It cost A LOT of stars maybe even 100 or more but I don’t want to know for sure. I was debating over a couple of items that I liked and now I can’t get either 😕 there anyway this has happened before and it’s been refunded? I’m gutted.