🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    🥰 My Kimiversary Weekend 😍

Kloset Items:

Throwback Items:

And a 💎 purchase:

I've saved a lot of diamonds because most of the tb items were on my wishlist, so I was super happy ❤️ But I understand that elder players were disappointed, it's not fair if this tb sale was the same and no new items were added. Glu should take great note of this.
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Just discovered this hair?? How did I not see this before! Gonna have to tap hard to get that extra 33 kstars 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing I noticed other people were mentioning the same email I got that mentions we'd get a gift when we check the game on the 28th. Is there a gift because I thought it would have popped up by now?
    Platform: Android

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Finally done with shopping there’s more stuff that i want to buy but i already spent 1800 kstars so this is enough lol , also want to post looks like what everyone is doing but i am too lazy idk 😂
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @KalindaKing I noticed other people were mentioning the same email I got that mentions we'd get a gift when we check the game on the 28th. Is there a gift because I thought it would have popped up by now?
    She did actually reply a few days ago in the thread saying that gift was what Simon gave to us just after the update,that one free kimversary box. That was the gift.The other was 20 k stars from Kim so there is no more gifts sadly 
    Ps: sorry i checked the mail again it said just to check before 28th to get them because they started with the update and the gifts for pride month wont be available after 28th
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    beba13 said:
    She did actually reply a few days ago in the thread saying that gift was what Simon gave to us just after the update,that one free kimversary box. That was the gift.The other was 20 k stars from Kim so there is no more gifts sadly 
    Ps: sorry i checked the mail again it said just to check before 28th to get them because they started with the update and the gifts for pride month wont be available after 28th
    In the email, it specifically said today's date.
    Platform: Android

beba13 said:
    In the email, it specifically said today's date.
    I edited and explained ,but i asked here about the same thing and that was the answer and explanation we got🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    maria refused to come through for me this week 😭 my girl why what did i do.... she gave me 3 offers and 2 were for furniture and 1 for a kash dress im not crying youre crying
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    Here it is @DelphineGarnier hope it helped 😊
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I just had to get the Fashion goals outfit. Absolutely fell in love and I think it looks amazing on my doll as well! 🥺

Also got these three tb dresses as well as the two hairstyles and the glitter lips and I am in love😍

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    i’m not sure which thread to post this in so i’m just going to post it in a few. I have around 400 kstars left and am planning on saving around 300 so I can get the dress in the next VIP (and I also don’t want to be literally kstar broke lol) but I wanted to see what hair colors you guys recommend since they’re half off! I don’t have any of them except for the ones that come with the game so let me know your favorites please😊 if you can mention if the color does well in SYS or not that would also be super helpful!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Made a huge post and deleted it while editing a spelling mistake so i’ll do it all over again since i am in a good mood 
    1) MAKEUP 
    bought the three eyes the lips the nose and the old highlight , also got one eyeshadow color amd one lipstick shade 
    2) SUMMER/PJ
    bought the two tops, the two slippers , the hair with the white hat , the shorts and juice from the tb items , the tea from the kollection and the robe 
    3) WINTER LOOKS
    bought both the hairstyles, the two handhelds, the boots and dyed them black and the chocolate box 
    4) FROMAL/CASUAL 
    got the black shoes , the three jackets , the chocker on the right , also the hair on the right i am obsessed with it 
    5) DRESSES 
    got the 4 dresses and the three hairstyles also the clutch and the two handhelds in the middle and the necklace on the first look
    6) ELEGANT LOOKS 
    got the three first outfits 
    Got the hair in the free gb also the handheld and the boots got them for diamonds 

7) HALLOWEEN 
    lastly since i joined the game in nov/dec I thought maybe there’s Halloween sys in oct so i bought this cleopatra outfit and the witch wand 
    also got this hair but forgot to include it above 

Finally i am very happy with all my purchases, since this is my first kimiversary and I didn’t join the game that long ago , my wardrobe lacked a lot and thanks to you guys i knew i had to save for the kimiversary months ahead i spent around 1800 kstars 
    Thanks everyone i hope you had a nice time as i did 
    ( I won’t edit for spelling mistakes again excuse me i am afraid i’ll delete it accidentally lol ) 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so mad at Maria right now, she offered me only trash 😤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    When is the next VIP? I can’t wait to buy the contour lol.
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    mishykkh said:
    When is the next VIP? I can’t wait to buy the contour lol.
    In two weeks!☺️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @AguadeCoco, @TheKylie, and @kaydencekkh I sent a support ticket going on 5 days now and it still isn’t resolved. I’ve exchanged at least 3-4 messages trying to explain including screenshots. I don’t know if they understand the issue or if they’re just stalling. Luckily I had a screenshot of my diamond balance at the end of the Home On The Range sys and screenshots when ALL my diamonds disappeared as well as an error message that appeared when Alvin called to give the diamonds. It should be clear to see that I haven’t gained 12 diamonds since the last sys (other than what I have on the current sys) and I don’t have any pending tasks on my list. Instead the Glu rep. keeps asking for screenshots on the new Couture Kollection to show proof that I lost my 12 diamonds *sigh*. I’m waiting for a reply to my last message, but honestly I’m getting frustrated sending the same information over and over and I want my 12 diamonds now 💎👏🏼. Btw they should just throw in the new crown bundle for all my pain and suffering too lol..😂 I hope you all have better luck with getting your diamonds soon!
    I got my 5 missing diamonds back! When I got the first answer saying what to do to get the 12 diamonds (which I had done obviously), I insisted and 2 weeks after, I got a positive answer 😁
    Nothing about the 5 gold dyes though...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker