Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Hazelllllllkkh and @LydiaKKH I loved working with yโ€™all ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ wow so much beauty and talent
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Kimiversary Special: Mystery Theme

Votes are in, and Guess That Theme won out! This week's challenge is to come up with a theme (any theme!) within your groups and make a nice little piece according to that theme. Include a caption, as always, and include three hints as to what that theme might be. It can be listed under your caption, sneakily worked into the caption, or hidden inside your image portion. You'll also get to choose your group names -- you can use that as one of the three clues as well.

Instead of posting every entry at once this time around, I'll be posting them as they come in so people can guess at their leisure. I'll also be participating in this event with my friends Me, Myself, and I. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

LIKEย to join one group,ย AWESOMEย if willing to double-up. You have untilย 5PM EDT on June 25thย to sign up.ย If you notice the LIKE group has more than 10 reactions already, please choose 'Agree' or 'LOL' instead. Those will still count as joining one group.ย 
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos threadย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    Two more days to sign up; I'll keep reminding you as they draw to a close. I can't wait for this special event!
    --
    Another friendly reminder that sign-ups are going until tomorrow at 5PM EDT! Don't forget about them in the excitement of Kimiversary :wink:
    --
    As a reminder, you have a little under an hour to sign up for Round 5. I'm a little sad at the small roster, but with Kimiversary celebrations I suppose it makes sense -- either way, don't forget in all the excitement!
    --
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    This is such a lovely thread, bless you! I always wanted to join in but never had the face nor clothes up until now. And now I have exams ๐Ÿ˜ญ so I really really hope you keep this up for the weeks to come because I'm definitely joining in next week ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’ž
    Have fun for me y'all, I'm joining as soon as I'm done! Can't wait ๐Ÿ’–
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Here are your teams! Once your submission's ready, PM it to me and I'll post it here straight away to commence guessingย ๐Ÿ’– And, of course, you'll see my Mystery Theme submission soon... You have untilย 5PM EDT on Sunday!

Group ?: @LydiaKKH, @Ljo, @SamanaKKH, @kittykatx

Group ??: @Hazelllllllkkh, @ViennaKKH, @MarLouise, @woahbabesursotoxic

Remember to come up with your own team names! You can refer back to the initial theme post for instructions. Happy Kimiversary, and happy teamworkย ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    --
    Kim's Guardian Fairies (@Hazelllllllkkh,ย @ViennaKKH,ย @MarLouise,ย @woahbabesursotoxic):

@woahbabesursotoxic:

All you need is faith, trust and a little pixie dust.

@MarLouise:ย 

Like glittering dust on Fairy wings, little girls dreams are magical things.

Those who donโ€™t believe in magic will never find it.

@ViennaKKH:

Leave a little sparkle wherever you go!

@Hazelllllllkkh:

The fairies believe in you.

--

I wonder what theme they could have come up with! Guess away, dear friends <3

--
    Independent Wonders

In some world far away from ours, these three ladies sit down for tea. (Perhaps in the haunted mansion?) They find they have a strange thing in common. Natasha in particular thinks it's not too strong an argument, but pun-lover Haunted Madam disagrees. Jackie, somewhat bewildered, is unsure whether she should be asking for an autograph or a lobotomy.

What's the theme?
    --
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Is the first one based on theย tinkerbell movies? Or just fairy themed?ย 
    @ashleyy Probably Tinkerbell; that first reference is too specific haha, and there may be others. But let's see what the teammates say!
    --
    edited June 2020
    Proud Girls (@LydiaKKH,ย @Ljo,ย @SamanaKKH,ย @kittykatx):

We are the proud girls wild and free. We love with our hearts and with our soul. We arenโ€™t afraid of what people have to say because somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue and the dreams that you and I dare to dream really do come true. Donโ€™t ever be afraid to show off your true colors!ย 

Hmm... what theme could this possibly be?
    --
    Make your guesses as they come!

Also, I'll be sending out the theme for this Style Your Squad a little later today; I have exams in the morning, so expect an announcement somewhere around 1PM EDT. Here's a hint:
    4th of July Cruises Cruise Newport Beach
    See you soon!
    --
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Proud girls aka power rangers ? ๐Ÿค”
    Haha Iโ€™m definitely wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I immediately thought of Totally Spies for Proud Girls but I doubt thatโ€™s it ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
    I believe it's Pride Week or something along those lines :wink:
    --
    edited June 2020
    Theme: Outdoor Party

In honor of American Independence Day, we're doing an outdoor party Style Your Squad -- barbecues, beach parties, retreats, picnics, garden parties, you name it! No need to go for 4th of July stuff, that's just an example. Maybe your outdoor party is a snowball fight! Show off your seasonal styles in this fun, friends-and-family gathering.ย ๐Ÿ’– Also note my invitation two posts down. Come celebrate with me!ย ๐Ÿ’–

LIKEย to join one group,ย AWESOMEย if willing to double-up. You have until 6PM EDT on July 2ndย to sign up.ย If you notice the LIKE group has more than 10 reactions already, please choose 'Agree' or 'LOL' instead. Those will still count as joining one group.ย 
    --
    Notice: I'm extending this week's deadline to 6PM EDT due to the delay in posting the announcement, and the same for making the pieces themselves -- you'll have until 6PM Sunday for that. I'll update the announcement post straight away.
    --
    edited June 2020
    ๐Ÿ’–ย Angela Yew's Holding a Style Your Squad Picnic, and You're All Invited!ย ๐Ÿ’–
    What Every Picnic Basket Needs  Market Table
    With the virus and renewed outbreaks looming, I'd like to do a little digital gathering for my favorite group of people. If you're participating in this round ORย if you've participated in the past, consider PMing me a shot of your doll against a white background (one close-up and one full) in picnic clothing. I'd like to do a fun little group edit of Style Your Squad participants. If you're interested, please do so by 7AM EDTย on Thursday. I hope to see you there!
    --
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here you go! :)

Last call for picnic looks -- remember to PM me by 7AM EDT on July 2nd. Sign-ups for the Style Your Squad run untilย 6PM EDTย that same day! I can't wait to see your submissions, and to see you at my picnic!
    --
    Here are your teams! Remember that you have until 6PM EDT on Sunday to submit your entries, and make sure to check back here on the 4th to see the fun photos from our picnic!

(and a little spoiler for something coming up soon ;))

Reindeer Antlers 4evs:ย @HannahKKH, @Rikk, @danjames12, @Hazelllllllkkh

PETA-Sanctioned Wedding Dress:ย @SamanaKKH, @brunakkh, @ashleyy
    --
    To those of you who celebrate it,ย Happy 4th of July! I hope this little story brightens your day wherever you're from -- let me know what you think!ย ๐Ÿ’– Now, without further ado, may I present to you:

A Scrapbook Story

Full Caption: "'Twas a week before the Promised Day. Kim and I were in the kitchen, carefully preparing the shopping list to have everything ready before the 4th. I was blearily rubbing my eyes, makeup nowhere to be seen, less human than groaning monster before my cup of morning tea. Kim was, of course, impeccable as ever. We had such a blast putting together the list, making mock versions of the pie we were determined to perfect by The Big Day!

"Later that day,ย 
    I called Maria down to Beverly Hills to make event arrangements. I wanted to reserve a whole beach, and we spoke about it between takes for my... special photo shoot. (Stop judging me, Maria, you set this whole thing up in the first place! Publicity stunt, remember? ...What do you mean you were joking?!)"

Full Caption: "As fate would have it, Simon called me up first thing the next morning (at 5 A.M., who on Earth is up at 5-freaking-A.M., Simon) to tell me that -- whoopsie! -- he'd accidentally booked a photo shoot for me on July 4th and please-don't-kill-me-Angela, which was somehow only the second worst thing he'd ever done to me, topped only by that time he'd invited strangers to live in my house -- and yes, Simon, it was That Bad -- and closely followed by that one time he put me in a commercial for printers. (Really, Simon? Printers?)"

Full Caption:ย "The rest of the week actually went pretty smoothly. Kris managed to get me out of the photo shoot in return for an appearance at a Make A Wish Foundation fundraiser, and I was more than happy to attend; we got locally sourced ingredients to build our veritable feast of a picnic; and Maria managed to get the beach closed down, open just for us! The paparazzi would be distracted by an anonymous tip that Willow had been arrested on the other side of the state."

Full Caption:ย "Bright and early on July 4th, I returned to my home after a long night doing a modeling show promoting a new line of So Chic exclusives in Beverly Hills, covering for a model who'd bailed last-minute... only to find that all the food was gone! My deadbeat boyfriend looked proud of himself. He happily told me that he'd cleaned up all the mess after the 'absolute rager' that had taken place in my home that night, and wasn't I so glad for it? I swear I ranted at him for ten minutes straight before having security remove him from the premises. (I thought we had a good thing going, Joe! I wasn't even going to break up with you until the end of the next dating event. This is why we can't have nice things.)"

Full Caption: "Life couldn't get any worse -- or so I believed. A few minutes later, Willow called, telling me to meet her in person so she could 'see the look on your face when you hear this.' She'd somehow found out about my plans to take over Malibu beach, and smugly invited me to go take a look after making a snide remark about the bags under my eyes. I didn't have to. Maria had called me on the way there, and I was depressed enough as it was. I could see it in my mind's eye: A raging party, the beach entirely full of people, my no-good, philandering ex- among them."

Full Caption: "I ran to Kim's home, unsure what to do. All our preparations had gone to waste. The beach was filled to capacity and probably trashed. The food was gone. I hadn't seen my friends in months with all our busy schedules, and had even begged out of a few get-togethers because of mine, and now I couldn't even plan a party for them. I felt like the world's worst friends, and an even lower human being. But Kim just smiled, told me to get changed, and to pull out that lemonade recipe we'd been considering. Everything would be just fine, she promised."

Full Caption: "In the end, Kim was right. I called all my friends, apologizing profusely, but they didn't mind at all. Many brought food with them, and we prepared cocktails together while laughing at the insane week I'd had. It all seemed so absurd in hindsight.

"'Not that I'd put it beyond Willow to get arrested on the other side of the state!' I crowed, and we all chuckled. Somehow Willow had found time to make enemies of all of us, even with the busy schedule of Hollywood. Perhaps she just wasn't as in-demand.

"We ate, we drank, and we splashed at each other in the pool -- and as a bonus, we found out that I need better makeup products -- and it was a grand time. Nothing fancy, nothing over-the-top. Just us friends together, having the time of our lives."

Upper row, left to right: @SamanaKKH, @dpeters, @ashleyy, @HannahKKH, @rebecca0105
    Lower row, left to right: Myself, @ViennaKKH, @Rikk, @Hazelllllllkkh
    --
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This is so creative, @AYewKKH! I hope you had as much fun making it as I did reading it :)
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    This was wild from begining to end! ๐Ÿ˜‚ From Maria booking you forย that photoshoot to Simon calling you for gigs at ungodly hours jxbfjd Will never forget the intruders storyline neither the d*mn printers...
    Ugh I swear the partners in this game are like vampires! They suck your energy away (and quite literally lol). Can't believe that hoe ate all your food and effort smhย 
    Loved your edit and composition of everything! The scrapbook style is so cute and lovely ๐Ÿฅฐ Absolutely wonderful ๐Ÿ˜ All the dolls looked beautiful too!
    @rebecca0105 Thank you so much! Your review really warms my heartย ๐Ÿฅฐ The group photo was probably unnecessarily difficult because I manually remove white spots -- I'll have to find a way around that -- but the whole storyline was so much fun to craft. I was cackling for half of it. My poor doll lol, I really put her through the wringer! And 1000 thank-yous for editing the whip onto my hand lmao, girl wouldn't be a proper dominatrix without it
    --
    @Rikk I absolutely did, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Maybe when another holiday comes around I'll do another <3
    --
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    This is so amazing! I enjoyed reading the story and Iโ€™m so glad to be a part of it! Thank you so much for making this @AYewKKH youย are very much appreciated โค๏ธ
    โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

@SamanaKKH I'm glad you decided to take part in the celebration! I had so much fun making it, and I'm so happy you liked itย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    --