iOS player 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @robertavyy Thank you so much doll, it’s close! 🐣🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts

I love the earnables this week! Between this and the very recent cat print in kollections, me thinks someone at Glu is a major Carole Baskin/Joe Exotic stan

- Emmy
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Since I'm not getting the last earnable and didn't want it in the first place, I'm making my last look another one I wouldn't normally submit since we always have to pander to what people will actually vote for. I'm having fun for a change not having to care about what other people will like.
    Platform: Android

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

I am IN LOVE with this look I can’t express enough !!
    ( this is the third week that i stay 1st for the first two days then 2 random people suddenly appear from no were and drag me to third place ) 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited June 2020
    If you don't get the tickets deal at first when it shows up do you lose your chance of getting it later? I was looking forward to get the diamonds for an aura but now I can't trigger it on the pop ups 😩
    edit: how many diamonds we get on that pop up deal? I can't remember if it's 5 or 10 🥺
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Basak said:

Can anyone show what does the earnable hairstyle looks like with my doll’s facial features? I will be grateful 🙏🏻💕

What eyes does your doll have @Basak? 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    I think this is going to be one of those weeks where I can't get a diamond from voting and the amount of times I get kash instead is making me not want to bother.

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I just realised I’m not gonna get my last ticket in time 😭😭😭 and I need at least 104 points to get to the last earnable 🥺
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    so i let kids vote for me for the past 2 hours and they were so on point picking the popular look and went through so many rewards and i got probably 500kash and 1star(oh and 13energy) lmao so i came to conclusion that i might be getting a diamond once every month. hopefully. lol
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Got the earnable with my 12th look last night, I like it so much more then I thought I would ❤️

If there's an animal print SYS, I'm skipping it because I barely have anything to use for that. 

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @judithkkh you have to buy it in like the first two days I think because it doesn’t show up anymore on the last day:( and it comes with 5 diamonds, 10 stars, and 3 tickets. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Got the last earnable with my 13th look 😍 I love it! 
    iOs player 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @yezx It’s the Mario eyes trio offer! 

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I got the final earnable with my 14th look😍🥰

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Not my best SYS score wise but as of now I’m in first by 70 plus points.... had a lot of fun doing things I wanted instead of worrying about votes 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I ended up buying a ticket because I won’t get my last free ticket in time and it was my best score ever!! If no-else submits any more looks then I’ll tie for 2nd but I doubt it’ll stay like that
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    this is my great luck girls, for just one vote I can't win it I really want it That I have to do?
  • vilmazavala68vilmazavala68 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    It is a pity that some of us did not manage to win the last prize of the contest ...... I would love to be given the opportunity to obtain the ticket that due to time we could not obtain because two minutes after the contest ends we they would give the ticket
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    This SYS is by far my best SYS in terms of scores 😃 Also If Wilbur Duck is on the forum I have to say I'm rooting for you 👏, wish I could have your closet 😔  
    Anyway, here are my lowest, 2 favs and highest:

You're slaying it! ✨💯
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    everything was going pretty good at first 
    and then everything went chill but downhill lmao

then when i opened my scores, there was this glitch.. i dont even gave that aura. and when i refreshed my doll was missing hand.. third time the charm, she lost her drink. but i made it work again LOL

this sys was truly a rollercoaster
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Also, I got a second diamond while voting 😍  Was voting for an extra K-star to buy some eyes but this is even better! It's my first time getting a second diamond 😊

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ronniev said:
    @judithkkh you have to buy it in like the first two days I think because it doesn’t show up anymore on the last day:( and it comes with 5 diamonds, 10 stars, and 3 tickets. 
    I wish they would offer it throughout the whole event, thank you so much for replying 💞
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-11 looks🥂
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️