🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    does anyone know if its actually worth it to use a ticket right before the sys ends? i have my last one coming in 15 minutes and im wondering if it’ll have enough time to get votes? 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    does anyone know if its actually worth it to use a ticket right before the sys ends? i have my last one coming in 15 minutes and im wondering if it’ll have enough time to get votes? 
    the latest i’ve submitted tickets were 5-8 minutes before sys ended and they finished perfectly in time! 
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    Yes. The votes now don't tally until 20-30 minutes after. If you send in a look with 1 minute left, it will be fully scored. Due to the numerous complaints, all sent tickets will be scored. And as for voting, on Android its really fast. I just sent in a look and its already getting votes.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    the latest i’ve submitted tickets were 5-8 minutes before sys ended and they finished perfectly in time! 
    oh thank god im in 3rd place and #2 is beating me by a few points lol!
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    @Bear_KKH Oh Joe definitely isn't having the time of his life in jail. I honestly wish they'd allow the camera crew in there. I need more quarantine tiger drama.

For the next SYS, its probably going to be 4th  of July themed. I never usually celebrate it (Canada day is on the 1st) but I can't wait to see what the Earnables and TS are.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looking like a boss! 😎🥂
    (Can't say the same about me, sitting in my sports bra, drinking tea, nervouly refreshing my TS board ×100 lol)

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    deliqhted said:
    Yes. The votes now don't tally until 20-30 minutes after. If you send in a look with 1 minute left, it will be fully scored. Due to the numerous complaints, all sent tickets will be scored. And as for voting, on Android its really fast. I just sent in a look and its already getting votes.
    @deliqhted I have had the opposite experience in the last 2 weeks. I sent my last tickets in the final 10-8 minutes and my score didn't fully update on TS. The look did finish and get full score but by the skin of its teeth lol, the ticket I used last week at 8 mins left finished with maybe 10 seconds left in SYS. But the score didn't update on TS. I saw other dolls scores update during the 20 minute wait but mine didn't, it was about 20 points less. It didn't change my ranking so I didn't bother sending it a ticket to support, so I can't say what they would have done and if it would have been fixed. The votes do come in fast but it was just the problem on TS. I'm on android also and it was a free ticket. Part of me thinks its because it was a free ticket is why it didn't update, cus the person using a paid ticket did get their score updated. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @kaydencekkh I think i just spotted you again! Popular pick obviously 😊

Hahah yes that’s me again! Got 54 votes For my last look and it put me in first! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My last two looks, I really liked that sys even tho voters didnt like me as much lol

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I've been in 1st all weekend so I stg if someone steals this at the last minute...
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m glad I’m not bothered about the prizes because I was tied for 2nd and got pushed down into 6th 
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    deliqhted said:

So I submitted a ticket and it got scores in less than 5 minutes! 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Here are my low, high, and two favorite looks:
    As you can see, I acquired some new face during the sale and it seemed to help my votes! Also the pink and blue ombre dress is one I had been eyeing a long time. 

I’m currently in 5th so we shall see...

but meanwhile my doll is glamming all over in the earnables!

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    One girl from here is in the same group with me. She is pretending to be a fair player here but I know she has submitted more looks than she is telling us. You should not bark at ticket buyers when you are one of them. I HATE liars. Shame on you!
    Looks 6-14; end 671

Credit to @Chooky1116 for the mermaid-inspired look (#8); less loved by the voters on my doll but I thought it was gorgeous!
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Glad to see there were a lot more people getting diamonds while voting. It still seems to be a rare thing but hopefully that's heading on the right path, we need new ways to get diamonds 😩
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Looks 6-14; end 671

Credit to @Chooky1116 for the mermaid-inspired look (#8); less loved by the voters on my doll but I thought it was gorgeous!
    All your looks are beautiful and you rocked the mermaid look definitely deserves more votes 😭💗
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Didn’t do as well as I thought I would...Best and worst

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I submitted ticket last minute as I saw the doll below me change and I panicked lol don’t let it be in vain, I really want the 1st place hair 🥺
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • vilmazavala68vilmazavala68 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited June 2020
    ElleOhElle dijo: Perdí la última ganancia por 6 puntos ... 🙃
    lástima que al tener este tiempo no nos puedan dar nuestro próximo boleto

• SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    The way this SYS started, I should’ve known something like this would happen.. 

Also shout-out to Lu in my TS group for this gorgeous look, I stared for two whole minutes. Stunning.

--
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • vilmazavala68vilmazavala68 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts