๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸฐSYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm happy that ended in 3rd place. I love the dress...ย 

Android player. Looking for friends ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    First place had over 900 points ๐Ÿคญ

Not really a big fan of the dress, but maybe it will grow on me?

Also wanna sayย @Chooky1116 your doll looks so pretty with the hair ๐Ÿ’–
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I was out shopping and FORGOT TO FINISH THE EVENT! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    FBย https://m.facebook.com/profile.php
    iOS add me!ย 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Some gorgeous looks I saw in the voting booth. ๐Ÿ˜
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Im so happy I won TS for the first time sinceย  triple threat were introduced!ย  ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅณ
    Its just me or the dress makes you look even LESS curvy than normal, which is the complete opposite effect from the og dress, look at my second pic! My doll looks matronly af ๐Ÿคช

โœŠ๐ŸฝโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฟ Black Lives Still Matter โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฝ No Justice No Peace โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฝ

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Came 3rd! I had a great time. I only got 3rd by like 3 votes so im thankful. I was also able to just about get the earnable. I overall had a super chill group and it didnt look like any outrageous TBs were present. This Kimiversary was amazing! And it was my first one!ย 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    First place had over 900 points ๐Ÿคญ

Not really a big fan of the dress, but maybe it will grow on me?

Also wanna sayย @Chooky1116 your doll looks so pretty with the hair ๐Ÿ’–
    You look beautiful in the dress ๐Ÿ˜ and thank you so much your comment made my day โค๏ธโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 12 - 14
    Looks 13 & 14 was inspired by someone here on the forum but i really donโ€™t remember who. Sorry, but thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Ended 4th this event! โœจ

Changed my dollโ€™s eyes, lips and hair color, itโ€™s weird to see but I like it. The hair color itโ€™s my favorite โค๏ธ
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Chooky1116 ย thank you ๐Ÿ’“ and your welcome ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    came in second place!

I really loved the TS hair but the doll who came in first in my group definitely deserved it! Love seeing how everyone styled the dress ๐Ÿ’›
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meย here
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Awesome week ๐Ÿ˜
    IOS
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited June 2020

Lowest, highest, and favorite :-)
    sorry for the horrible crop job btw
    I had a lot of fun w/ my last 2 looks (=purple explosion) because there was no way I was gonna pass the tb in 1st so I just did whatever and it turned out pretty good!

also why do some Tbโ€™s ย submit *so* many looks at the start of the event when they donโ€™t know if they have any competition?? Like gorl save your money :( ... or wait till you see how it pans outs cuz sometimes itโ€™s really unnecessary

^can u tell I am slightly bitter lol
    ย edit: everyone look so beautiful in the TS hair!! Iโ€™m happy for you lucky gals ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I came in first and I really love the hair!ย 

Here are my lowest, highest and favorite

Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Looks 9-14ย 

Edit bcos I forgot to write it: I was lucky to even come in 4th place because some people stopped submitting looks in the last day ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    2nd place ๐Ÿฅˆ itโ€™s been a fun weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    came 2nd this week. wasnt a big fan of the first place hair so i didnt really bother but i really like the dress and happy to get 3 gold dyes!!! and side note, the crotch part of the dress is so oddly placed i cant stop staring at it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited June 2020

so happy i managed to pass one tb!! im really excited ab the gold dye, i havent gotten any in soo long!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Canโ€™t wait to use this in a Show Your Style event!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited June 2020
    my looks 1-14:

was very shockingly surprised with my scores! excuse the nye gown it was 2am and i was too sleepy LOL

im happy with my 2nd place finish! the top 5 at the end of day 1 and now is almost completely different so i was concerned id be bumped out but i managed to hold on tightly and get my gold dyes hehe

ps i wish the ts dress was in the legs together pose instead so the dress looks as tightfitting as on kim in the inspo pic but its still nice!
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    12-14 looks

This is so frustrating I was so close to be 1st but ticket buyers always win ๐Ÿ˜’

Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh your doll scores so high every SYS, you definitely deserve 1st place more often ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the TS dress on poc dolls, you all look so gorgeous!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Chooky1116 wow your doll is stunning with TS hair๐Ÿ’•

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    At the end with my last two tickets I passed my tb. I thought that she definitely going to submit more so I didnโ€™t wait to the end. So this is a big surprise! ๐Ÿ˜

iOS playerย 
    ย 
    Thank you @livyx ๐Ÿงก Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m not the only one who thinks it ๐Ÿ˜†
    I keep on wishing in some changes because Iโ€™m really tired to fight against tb every week and it isnโ€™t about the items anymore Iโ€™m tired of losing because I donโ€™t wanna spend money on a game.

Congratulation on your 1st place and I love how you styled the earnables, your doll looks so pretty with the new eyes ๐Ÿ˜

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh definitely not, every time I see you not getting 1st place I'm so frustrated because your looks are truly amazing and score well! As a free player I understand your tiredness, I do hope they will make some changes to make it more fairย ๐Ÿ˜”
    And thank you so much, your doll looks amazing with her new eyes tooย โค๏ธ
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ