🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Here are my highest, lowest, and 2 favorite looks! I had fun with this theme and although I didn't make top five I'm happy I was able to make it to the last earnable after a (very) rough start.
    3rd look inspired by @Chqrlotte

Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I managed to cling onto 5th place with a score of 619. I might have to change my start time bc every week I've been having 3 or more TBs. But happy I got the TS dress, it's cute.

Hope everyone has a great week 💖
    - Emmy
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Guy dolls only get kstars in Trendsetter and ticket buying is already like this 🙄, I can't image how stressful it is for the girls to compete in SYS, it's the biggest reason why I don't want to play a girl doll. I wish SYS system could be fairer but I doubt it 😑 So I'm gonna be real and hope that we would be grouped with on-themed, well-dressed dolls and not Tbs 👍

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I was 1st when I went to sleep. I woke up to 6th place. Doll in the 1st place had over 1k votes. I’m a bit angry and a lot disappointed. 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 wow your doll is stunning with TS hair💕

Thank you so much 🥰 I wish you were able to get it too your looks were beautiful! 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I didn’t care about TS and still got the dress. I like earnables more 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    got first place finally in moths and i actually liked the hair 🥰 i’m surprised that there were no ticket buyers this weekend as theres usually at least one. but i won by 3votes so so happy, i need those stars lol

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    3rd and i finally found one diamond 💖
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Sorry for the long post
     Finally the SYS is over. First I had a rocky start with the vote.
    then I decided to use gowns and long dress instead, which was a good idea and i received more votes from that.

The SYS wasn’t my favourite

I must say I was in 3rd place behind a TB in first place and free player ( that’s what I thought they were) in second place but when I just got back to the game I was placed in 7th place. I think the top 5 people in my TS used extra ticket.
     I started the SYS with bad votes and high hope for no TBs on my TS, only to be slapped in the face by somebody who buys more tickets just to get in first place.
    I'm starting to hate SYS due to the fact that there’s always going to be TBs in your TS and you have little to no chance of being placed in top 5. I feel really bad for any other players who’s actually puts the effort with their looks but never win because their TS is filled with 5 TBs  recklessly spending their money to get first place and also i feel like I won the jackpot for not having any TBs in my trendsetter team for almost 6 week but this week ruined it.

Anyways, I didn’t really like the TS outfits and couldn’t care less about getting it.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Ended up in 2nd place 😍 was in 1st place when I went to bed and lost 1st place with just 2 votes but it’s okey 😅
  • Jean22Jean22 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @thallisa thank you so much for the vote 💖 

@AYewKKH thank you!! That one actually scored 51 for me so you must have been one of the first votes! ☺️ Lol tbh my boyfriend submitted that one for me (with some instructions) while I was at work because I didn’t coordinate my SYS start time at all with my new schedule and my timer would’ve stopped 🤡

@Jean22 ahh who are you in the group? I don’t see a doll named jean! But thank you so much 😩💞
    Sorry for the late reply, anyway my doll is named Rachel that's why you probably couldn't find me 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Not my best sys. Probably one of my worst 😂 
    but I’m just glad I wasn’t interested in any of the items, I mean, I probably wouldn’t have used the dress or jumpsuit/whatever it is sooo I’m okay ahaha. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @Chooky1116 You're doll is SUPER GORGEOUS!!!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 You're doll is SUPER GORGEOUS!!!
    Thank you very much ☺️☺️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    4th this weekend eventhough i didn’t get to the last earnable 😊

best - worst - fav

not a big fan of the TS dress but i’m happy to have it since i didn’t get the leopard print outfit 😄

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I fell way down after pulling 36+ hours this weekend at work 😣. The life of working in healthcare these days 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got first place last night and this morning it shows second place. I already collected the first place prize but now I'm scared to change out of it in case I lose the hair lol

I thought Glu fixed this? That's why you can't collect your prizes right away?
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @soundspretty take a screenshot in case you need to massage Glu and save the hair to your lookbook before changing it lol.
    - Emmy
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @livyx 🧡 and thank you @Chooky1116 💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 2nd this week. Here’s my low, high and 2 fave looks!

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got first place last night and this morning it shows second place. I already collected the first place prize but now I'm scared to change out of it in case I lose the hair lol

I thought Glu fixed this? That's why you can't collect your prizes right away?
    @soundspretty that happened to me before and the prizes didn’t go away! Congrats 🎉 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    It's amazing how - after weeks of ending up 10-18th place behind a horde of ticket buyers - I actually won for the first time! Having the pleasure of being in a group with no noticeable ticket buyers, I did not even have to get an extraordinary amount of votes.
    I like the prizes, they look truly unique. Happy Kimiversary, thank you for being a great community ❤️
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Got the last earnable by my 14th ticket 😍
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I didn’t do the best this SYS. (Coming in 8th place) But, I refuse to buy tickets. 😌
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

I also did pretty bad this sys but I had a good laugh about it 😂
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I’m so sick 🤒 I felt very bad yesterday and I had to go to training this morning at 6 am. My last ticket came in the night and I didin’t have the strength to add another look.. I finished 6th but I feel ok about it because I didin’t care about the prizes. Congrats to everyone who managed to win the dress and hair 💜💜
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @sarahlee hope you’re doing okay and will feel better soon 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧