🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts

Final haul! I spent more than I wanted but I’m really happy with my purchases. 

50%off sale: New nose, martini, red hair color, red coat, light brown hair color, eyebrows, and purple hair color. 

TB sale: cocktail, blue dress, big wavy hair, chocolate box, tied updo, and shiny straight hair. 

I opened some GBs and got the eyes, hair and dress in 5 spins!

I also took 1 spin on the new kollection and got the slippers. 

Spent a total of 883 kstars and still have 325 kstars left. I’m finally done shopping now. And with still enough to complete the VIP in a couple weeks if I like the items 💜

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @VampireBarbie thanks!! 🥰❗️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    kjanne said:
    So weird. I got zero lux calls from Maria. Zero gifts from Simon and Kim (we were supposed to get today) and when I did accomplish an achievement it said “energy is maxed” and did nothing. I had 2 percent energy at the time. 
    @kjanne we already have gotten our all gifts on first days, simon and kim called and they gave us a free kimiversary box and some dyes. because glu is that greedy with gifts on these “anniversaries” 
    edit: and we also got the free pride outfits
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I didn’t went crazy with the sale because I felt so uninspired by the tb selection (I already bought in the past the things I wanted the most) and Maria called me like 3 times with awful things so this is what I bought 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    So does anyone know until when will TB items stay in the closet? 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Took me a bit to put it all together but very happy with my haul this year:

1. Hair & Dress (brought to you by Maria Holmes)
    2. Choker & Top (also brought to you by Maria Holmes)
    3. Hair, Lips, Top, Bags
    4. Hair, Hair Color, Makeup, Tights (the Emergency Halloween look)
    5. Outfit, Chocolate Box, Flip flops (She's got her midnight snack.)
    6. Dress, Award (finally won *ahem* bought *ahem* the award...)
    7. Eyeshadow, Dress (She's starstruck.)
    8. Eyeshadow, Lips, Dress, Clutch
    9. Hair, Hair Color, Dress, Parakeets
    10. Top & Bottom
    11. Hair & Top (because winter is coming...)
    12. Lip Color, Bikini, Watermelon Drink (because summer is already here.)

An overall great Kimiversary despite the limited TB selection. Onward to Black Friday! 
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    This is my haul, not as many as most of you guys but then I pretty much just focused on TB items anyway so I’m happy with what I got! JUST missed out on getting 80 kstars for the hair I wanted, but at least it means I should have 300 for this vip weekend. So silver linings and all that...
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    noha62 said:
    didnt kalinda say that everything will be gone on sunday night? anyone know why theyre still in kloset? not that im complaining lool
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I tried to wait it out to see what other offers Maria would have, but only 3 of them were good; the fur hat/hair, the black boots and the flower hair. Kinda wish I could of bought more but I still wanted some kstars left for vip and future gb’s. Despite the selection of tb items not being that vast, overall I’m still really happy with my picks ! 😊
    I’ve probably missed items because it was hard for me to keep track but here’s my haul !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    cassiexo said:

Hey babes! I’ve been following these forums for a while and decided I’d finally join! This is my first Kimiversary and I totally didn’t save enough stars lol despite reading you all warning to save haha! Can’t wait to start posting more and here’s my haul from today. I tried out some boxes too ☺️ I’m excited for VIP although I spent way too much this time around! 

Love your picks! 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    eligur said:
    noha62 said:
    didnt kalinda say that everything will be gone on sunday night? anyone know why theyre still in kloset? not that im complaining lool
    Exactly that’s why i was asking 😅
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    Did I miss the completed photo op for Kimiversary @kokokokonut? I haven’t seen it anywhere. 
    ashleyy said:
    So this took really long to make, but like @jhabs said i also want to look back next year 💖

so here’s my haul with looks, not gonna list each item I bought now bc that will take forever 

I could stare at this all day 😍
    Such beautiful looks! 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    So..  who's gonna start the"Saving K-Stars for Black Friday" thread? 😁
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    It’s coming soon but I’m waiting for a feedback about how it should work!

What’s up with those prices? It was 50 before official Kimiversary event, they raised it up to 65 for weekend and now it’s 50 again? 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I did some serious shopping this weekend! I’m in love with the new hairstyles, separates, and makeup items 😍 Here’s what I got:

LydiaKKH said:
    It’s coming soon but I’m waiting for a feedback about how it should work!

What’s up with those prices? It was 50 before official Kimiversary event, they raised it up to 65 for weekend and now it’s 50 again? 
    i think someone mentioned that they might lower the prices again once it all ends
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got as much as I could get with the amount of kstars I had, which is why I'll only be able to make a very limited amount of purchases during the next VIP. I would be happier if the one time we got dye, it was opal or twilight instead of orange. 
    Platform: Android

Maria, you're late 😑

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I totally agree with @thallisa about the lips, the shape is so good 🌸
    I edited the lips to see what they would look like in a more neutral color and I love it! (I used your picture @thallisa so I hope you’re okay with it, just let me know if you want it taken down!)

Now that I see your edit I'm more hooked 😍 Please Glu make it possible  
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I got my 5 missing diamonds back! When I got the first answer saying what to do to get the 12 diamonds (which I had done obviously), I insisted and 2 weeks after, I got a positive answer 😁
    Nothing about the 5 gold dyes though...
    @AguadeCoco I happy to hear your persistence finally paid off with getting the diamonds at least.  Luckily I got mine too. I plan on spending them in this week’s sys to buy the sparkler and maybe a hairstyle that wasn’t included in the throwback sale. Happy spending with yours and have a great week! 🙂
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

My look and wardrobe after Kimiversary!
    Spent around 1800 kstars but I got a lot of the things that I wanted 🌟
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    My dolls glow up from Kimiversary is amazing! Now I’m doing the come back so she’s also changing her name!