Restoring account

brookelynettekbrookelynettek Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
This is such bull (sorry) i dont understand glu, i was able to restore my data from a andriod to my new iphone through fb on the Kendall & Kylie game but cannot do it on the Kim Kardashian Hollywood ?? I worked so hard and just the thought of having to restart makes me never want to download it again. Most apps saves ur account through fb in the case of getting a new device so you can transfer your data ?? Really, im just...wow 🙄

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    i’m so sorry this happened to you. I have seen a lot of games transfer successfully, but you have to make sure you follow the directions in FAQs available through help in your game on online. Do y9u still have the game on the old device? If so, i’ll Be happy to try and help, if you give me a few minutes to get to my laptop. The biggest mistake some people make is deleting the game before getting it set up. So, let me know, fingers crossed I can help. The Glu instructions are here.... https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=transferring-from-one-android-device-to-another
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keeshmalantikeeshmalanti Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok so I lost all my progress do to my 4 or old grand son uninstalling my game so it started me over but I'm trying to get all my purchases back I messaged glu its been 3 days now with no response...I have all my receipts now just waiting on someone to respond
    can you add the receipts to the ticket? If it wants you to start a new ticket, wait to hear back. But if you can add a comment to the current ticket, I'd do that too. So, when you hear back they won't have to go through the step of asking you to supply them. And in your 3 days, are you counting weekend?

(Congratulations on Gandma status. My son and his GF might fling me in there before I'm ready. Is it tough when you go from Mom to Grandma? We should chat in General Discussion. :) _
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok so I have 59 receipts I will see if I can add them and no I'm not counting weekends I put the ticket in on Friday so today will make 4days
    Sry meant thursday
    Hang on, I’ll see if I can get a bead on the current wait time or something😎
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm sorry you had to start over, but I'm glad you saved your receipts. Our Customer Care team will help you as soon as they can. There can be a delay, but they'll get to you! If you don't hear back within a few days, PM me with your name and email address so I can search for your ticket.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Few days its going on 4 so what's a few days more are we talking?....I wouldn't even care if I didn't spend real money but I did this is the only game i play where u lose everything and have to start over atlease I want what I paid for like i said before I have 59 receipt.... so for me that's a total lost
    Smh its sad these ppl don't help u....just so tired of trying tie reach out to glu its sad
  • noxtrianoxtria Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2020
    5am this morning, i was testing a new account but before i logged out of my main i made sure that it was connected to Facebook and my game center. So next i made the new account (for test) then i deleted the game because it kept crashing, but as i download the game again and tried logging into my account with facebook game center Ect my main account was not showing up, only the brand new account that i just made. I didn’t even link that account to my facebook but when i press facebook it takes me straight to that account and it’s like my main account has completely gone. I made sure i was logged in facebook tho before logging out and now it’s gone. Please could somebody tell me a way i could get my account back. all my effort and time i spent onto it.