Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

1303132333436Next

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    I’m so happy to see your purchases! ❤️
    Since you decided to go staring to Black Friday savings and skip Kimiversary boxes I have another important question - how it should work? Do we start now? How often should we update? Are new kollection spins allowed?
    update every weekend - agree
    every 2 weeks - like
    once a month - awesome
    other - lol (please comment your idea!)

I’ll post new thread decided for Black Friday once we’ll get our main rules set! ✨
    tbh i think we can start personally saving now but maybe for the thread updates we can start in the first week of september? thatll give us around 10-12 weeks for weekly thread updates which would be double our kimiversary time! 
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Personally, I think we should update every two weeks now, because it is a long way until Black Friday (maybe we should update it weekly when the BF date is closer). Because I’m planning on spending some kstars on the boxes and VIPs, since I have 400kstars left 
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My plan is to use any kstars I get this week on the new kollection ~ need the skims outfit! Then next week save as much as I can for VIP. Following that I am happy to start saving for Black Friday, but still taking spins on Kollections and getting any VIP items that I really love ☺️
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I’ll be saving for Halloween boxes and Black Friday, since I can’t skip on that one ☺️ I won’t spin on Kollektions and I won’t chase boxes unless I really love an item!! that’s my plan (for now) 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I think it would be fun to start as soon as possible and have weekly updates!💞 Black Friday might not be here yet, but imagine how many stars we could end up with if we started saving now!✨Personally i would get more motivated to save if i see everyone elses progress too!🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Thank you dolls! I'm starting to work on BF edition!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Are any other dolls here opening some more kimiversary boxes before the 13th? I only want the sparkle aura but I think I’m better off investing in the contour instead. 
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @DearDelilah I’ll be opening a few boxes on the vip event, since I want a few items in the boxes and I like the vip event items ☺️
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I might open some too but I already own contour.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Hey dolls, kinda late but I just wanted to thank you all again (specially @LydiaKKH an @Unwinter) for the amazing Kimiversary! All of the tips shared in this group and all the motivation helped me get everything I wanted, it was so much fun!!! Hope you all had the same experience :) 

On another note, I don't know if it's still valid, but I do agree that for the BF we should maybe start with a month or a 2 weeks update, and when closer progress to one! 

And because we won't be in such a tight schedule, maybe put up some rules like: you can spend x% of your stars per week (in kollections, VIP, anything you want) but you will still have a goal in the end of each month (maybe?) that you'll try to reach! So in this way we could get what we wanted, but still save the amount needed!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Are any other dolls here opening some more kimiversary boxes before the 13th? I only want the sparkle aura but I think I’m better off investing in the contour instead. 
    Omg I just come to ask the same 🙈😄
    i really want contour but also I want only this aura 😄 so I don’t know what to do. 🤔
    edit: knowing my luck I know I won’t get aura, but I think that if I open more boxes I have better luck next year 🤔
    iOS player 

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited June 2020

As we will soon start saving k-stars, I took the opportunity to play in a box, after more than 2 months without playing in boxes!! I got the bundle, I can’t believe it!! 

The last time I played in a box, I also got the bundle. I didn’t think I could get one again so fast💕💕
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    just spent 220kstars and i dont know how i few yet lmao went meh its just a game, but then immediately regretted.. got the cup first, then the chocker-earrings-energy