KK:H Weekday ThrowBack Event - 6/29/20 Sliding into July with 4 months to go!

Comments

• hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    What’s the kstar gig??? serahyyy said:
    All the best you’ll!
    my first box was disappointing but then I got a good pick in the kstar gig. 

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    First black box... ✨
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My palette was pretty good!
    I recently dyed a dress yellow so I'm not disappointed 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    second box! i’ve been waiting for this swimsuit for so long lol finally i have all the colours now 🥳
    also what’s up with my palettes having zero items or only 2

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I'm on vacation but will try to play, but only with general gigs, so probably will be slow andcan't make for tb. This one is first box 
    IOS
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    are the kstar gigs level based?  I have no storylines right now and I havent been offered a kstar gig  just simons regular call ones
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @mandamay76 do you have anything in your goals list like reaching #1 for the first time? And maybe double check that Simon and Maria don’t have any “!” next to them in their offices. You should get them if you don’t have any storylines and if not, maybe ask support?
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited June 2020

Yay , first black box
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mandamay76 you get them when you are done with storylines. And I feel like they are triggered after you finish x-amount of 5-stars gigs. One usually pop up for me every 3-4 days after doing  a lot of 3 hours reality gigs. 
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mandamay76 you get them when you are done with storylines. And I feel like they are triggered after you finish x-amount of 5-stars gigs. One usually pop up for me every 3-4 days after doing  a lot of 3 hours reality gigs. 
    I thought they were just on a timer, I think mine are every 48 hours? But yeah as long as you have no storyline and also no other goals from Simon/Maria like “become #1” etc, you should be getting them. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts

Did they update the tb boxes or am I dreaming? This is the first time I actually like the item I pick in Tb box (I like the gloves more but I'm not complaining 🤗). 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got Kstars in my first box!

I started chasing gift box items last night a bit before the event ended because I wanted the eyes. I was only able to get the hairstyle and I have barely any Kstars left 🤣

• ShannonandBearShannonandBear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    What is the difference between a regular event and a VIP? I was just in my trophy room and it says I've completed 0 VIP or VIP throwback challenges but I don't know what those are. I'm lvl 29 so I've been playing for a while and I always get at least the first 3 boxes in the weekday and weekend challenges.
  • ShannonandBearShannonandBear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @saintsofheather she's gorgeous!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    VIP weekends are where the earnables can be bought for k-stars. Here's an example of our last one:

To complete the event, you need to spend 500 k-stars for the final prize.

The VIP throwback is an old term when we had different weekday throwback events. Now it's just always professional.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Trash palette, trash pick 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Rikk said:
    @mandamay76 do you have anything in your goals list like reaching #1 for the first time? And maybe double check that Simon and Maria don’t have any “!” next to them in their offices. You should get them if you don’t have any storylines and if not, maybe ask support?
    @TrashleyKKH @mikaylachimo
    TY dolls - I have nothing like reaching #1 or anything left - I am A+ right now like 175ish.  I checked the office - I have one task I'm not done with (the hotel makeover) maybe thats why! 

EDIT: Thanks everyone - I had to finish decorating the hotel which thankfully I almost finished a couple VIPS ago and forgot about and it triggered the KStar gigs!!!

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Nicee
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Black boxes
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Maria got me the Nars eyes for 26 stars so after VIP i’ll have a new face for the first time in 3 years, except for changing my lips last year 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my doll nevers wear glasses but this raised my achievement so im not complaining 🤷‍♀️ also would have loooved those high heels tho

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    first black box. i’m not even mad because i could use some more pink dye, but the k stars would’ve been great 😭 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Nooo I ignored the spark in the top right corner. 
    I guess it’s a kash week for me 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Wish I’d picked an item but oh well, hopefully more luck for the 2nd black box
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

This was and absolutely trash pallet but somehow I ended up picking k stars!! ✨✨
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️