Can't unlock Sky restaurant

ShannonandBearShannonandBear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I'm level 29 and have not been offered a chance to meet with Maria to discuss Sky or to purchase it, I've seen that it should be offered at level 26. Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I've unlocked Sky at level 30, so I think it's ok. Also you can purchase it after 2 or 3 gigs (can't remember exactly), but it doesn't really worth to be purchased ( except if you have every other business) 🤷‍♀️
    IOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Do you have undone tasks?  Very often one task opens up a new storyline.   So if you have 5 undone tasks, one if them might be the one that makes the restaurant, or art gallery, or the purchase of the winery.   First thing Support wiould say, ‘please clear your undone tasks, and if you still have this issue contact us. ‘    
    and I agree with @aharuty, it’s not a must have business.  I forget to even do it most weeks.  
    When you get the chance to buy the Design house Chevier in Paris, jump on it. Now that’s a fun one.  :)
    Nice to meet yuo @ShannonandBear.  If that;s Bear in your avatar, he is a cutie.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ShannonandBearShannonandBear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I know but I own all the other businesses. I have a few uncompleted tasks but I finish them in the order I get them - so oldest ones first. I'll wait until lvl 30 @aharuty . Also @kokokokonut that is indeed Bear as a puppy, he's my whole world and such a cutie.
    Thanks!
    ETA: I don't own the art gallery yet, but I own all the ones I can at lvl 29
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ShannonandBear hello Shannon! I think I know how you will unlock Sky Restaurant. I'm level 31, and just finnished the storyline for a Japan show called Secret Jerk (Basically be nice to everyone and pay for everyone's stuff and you'll get fans and $500 bucks when you are done with it).
    After I finnshed the Secret Jerk Gala gig, Maria called me in order to invite me for dinner @ the Sky Restaurant 😊 
    @ShannonandBear hello Shannon! I think I know how you will unlock Sky Restaurant. I'm level 31, and just finnished the storyline for a Japan show called Secret Jerk (Basically be nice to everyone and pay for everyone's stuff and you'll get fans and $500 bucks when you are done with it).
    After I finnshed the Secret Jerk Gala gig, Maria called me in order to invite me for dinner @ the Sky Restaurant 😊 
    Thank you, I hope that that is it! I just unlocked so chic london and it is being USELESS.
  • LadyMaverickLadyMaverick Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Thank you, I hope that that is it! I just unlocked so chic london and it is being USELESS.
    I’m on level 31 and unlocked it after the Secret Jerk storyline too 👍🏽 
  • katerey18katerey18 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    how did you get offered this story line? i am currently level 31 and have only been offered a few businesses ShannonandBear said:

• robertmcreynolds726robertmcreynolds726 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    By using the GetFreedomUnlimited invitation number, you can get a Chase Freedom credit card with an amazing sign-up bonus and cash-back perks that you can use whenever you'd like.Be aware that there's a limited-time offer for unrestricted matching cash back! When you utilise the card for all of your transactions, the bank will automatically match the cash back you receive—with no upper limit on how much you can earn—at the end of the year.
  • devidanthandevidanthan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello

TargetPayandBenefits Here is a comprehensive essay that contains all the important details regarding TargetPay and Benefits if you're among those who would want to learn more about payment and benefits.

To access your Target Pay and Benefits employee account, you will require the login credentials, which consist of a password and user ID. You are a new user if you don't have them. Given that you are a current employee of Target, you must register first.