Does Konnection Partner Have Special Clothes & Makeup? Help!

Lielaurent_Lielaurent_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hey guys & girls! It’s super fun to be #1 A list Celebrity but it is lonely...I recently decided to start dating to perhaps achieve another #1 milestone #KimyeGoals.  I found a really cool partner on the Konnections app and I wanted to gift her new items in addition to her items she has now but I’m curious; I don’t see the dress she is wearing or the highlight makeup and I am afraid that if I change or purchase her looks I could potentially lose the items.  Is that the case? Do each Konnections character have “special items”?  I’ve scanned the inventory list multiple times and these items are not located there. Please help!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes, konnections can have special items that aren't available in the limited wardrobe that you can see with NPC characters. Unfortunately, if you change them out of that item you won't be able to use it again. For some reason NPC characters have limited wardrobes.
  • Lielaurent_Lielaurent_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I wish there is someway we can change that ! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Me too! My spouse has a pair of k-star jeans that he's always wearing because I don't want to lose them.