🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited June 2020

Here is my haul for Kimiversary (without handhelds, cause for some reason I can’t pose with them 🤷‍♀️)! Last picture is my doll face glow up: 1 - before Kimiversary /// 2 & 3 - after Kimiversary ✨✨ can’t wait for VIP to buy the rest of my new face :)

Ps: was kind of lazy with the styling, sorry lol

Edit: this was my first Kimiversary!!
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited June 2020
    this was my first kimiversary and i saved close to 1600 stars! i bought some new lips, eyes, and a lip and hair color. here are a few outfits i put together with some of the items i bought.  <3

1) TB hair, earrings, dress, phone, boots // TB hair, glasses, earrings, choker, top, skirt, wand // TB hair, tea, robe/dress, slides // chocolate box, skirt (dyed black), boots 

2) earrings, dress, martini, shoes // glasses, top, camera, shoes // hair, award // top, popsicle

3) FG hair, sparkler // rose, skirt // top and bottom set, coffee // earrings, TB dress, champagne flute 

4) SYS earnables styled with new earrings & bag // TS styled with cocktail & new shoes 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This was my first kimiversary, I had like 1400 kstars and I was able to buy all these stuff! Also bought 1 eyebrow color, 1 nail color and 1 new eyeshadow. I won the energy and the dyes in the new kollection but also the cup of tea and the bundle. I bought 2 GB and won energy and the eyes ❤ what an amazing weekend. I love seeing your dolls glow up ❤
    I bought the sparkler with diamonds it's so pretty
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    What’s the name of the orange dyes task?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you 💖💓💖
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    This is the things i bought during kimiversary (plus two hair colours)💖💖
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
     Late to the party but here’s my haul!
    Old face
    - maybe New face (nose highlight and Nars eyes)
    - Diamond kollection eyes + award

for city street style/winter/gym theme SYS
    -Hair, eye colour, coat
    - Hair
    - Hair colour, coat
    -  Hair, hoodie

for business/ rock concert/ date night/summer theme SYS
    -Top, Coffee cup
    - Dress, rose, boots
    - Dress, chocolate box
    - Hair, drink

-Handheld 6 pack
    - Korkov Bags
    -  Skims, slippers for sleepover SYS
    -  popsicle
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Some streetstyles that I have managed so far. I bought like crazy and even accidentally opened a TB box (60 kstars) today and got an ugly bracelet 😭😭😭

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @nhq1012 love your looks 💕😊 Beautiful !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I finally saved up enough diamonds for a particular hairstyle that happened to be included in the sale. Saw it during SYS and because it was available for k-stars I couldn't buy it with diamonds 🙃 I'm not bitter 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Hair/earrings/dress/passport, hair/earrings/dress/bag, hair/haircolour/sparkler/jacket
    Hair/swimsuit, hair/jacket/shoes, lip colour/dress/bag

Some of my new items from Kimiversary 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Does anyone know if we’ll have another K-Star weekend before the Kimiversary box goes away? 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    no SYS newsletter for this update? 😕
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    AmyMimi said:
    @nhq1012 love your looks 💕😊 Beautiful !
    Awwwww, thks so much <3<3<3
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @kayayem we are gonna have vip event next week then you complete a gig (expect parties) you will get one k-star💘
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    @kayayem we are gonna have vip event next week then you complete a gig (expect parties) you will get one k-star💘
    @DelenaGovato thank you! I only have like 55 K-Stars to begin with but I will save them for next weekend!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so this means i finished all available storylines? and just after i finish it and have zero energy simons right at it with a 6hour gig 🙂

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

YAY finally got the 12 diamonds! 🤩🤩
    i want to save them for makeup but so tempted to buy handhelds..... help 😩
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    eligur said:
    so this means i finished all available storylines? and just after i finish it and have zero energy simons right at it with a 6hour gig 🙂

@eligur Accept the gig and then Simon will ask you if you wanna do it now or later, if you wanna do it later Simon will call you again after 6h 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Some more of my styles that Ive managed so far. I have a lot of free time now so I just enjoy the game by doing some styling based on the existing stuff and I really want to share with you 🥰🥰🥰
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Hey guys, didnt know where to ask so i guess this thread wont be a huge mistake 😂
    So i need a bit of help,from day one of the game i played on android and i love that account but the game play is terrible on it (to slow with everyrhing) and i tried changing android phones and tablets vut it was the same. So i need help in safely transferring it to my ios device (i would sacrifice my younger account on ios just to be able to play the android save) if it is even possible? Does anyone know how it can be done safely and that could explain it to me,i would really appreciate all the help i can get as i really love that account 😭😭😭
    Huge thanks to anyone who helps out in anyway possible ♥️♥️♥️ 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @beba13 You can switch from Android to iOS by connecting your game to Facebook and then tapping I've Played Before: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-an-ios-device-to-an-android-device-or-from-an-android-device-to-an-ios-device&l=en (In case this link doesn't work, the steps are also in the game)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Hello everyone! Happy 4th!

Does anyone know how long the diamond quest will be available?? I’m hoping that it still is...

I just met Alvin after grinding the past few weeks on my gigs! 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @MissMissy0717 The next update should come out on July 13. I wouldn’t update your game until you completed the diamond quest. 
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I Found This On facebook! Is this Kollections are from previous Events or Are they Coming Next week???? 😳😳
    I was Talking About These Kollections!! 
    @kokokokonut
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @ARCHITA16 i don’t think you’re supposed to post anything from facebook or instagram accounts about kkh
    I'm Not posting any accounts I'm Just Talking bout the kollections @eligur