My storyline

pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
my storyline (which besides the clothes and shoes is my fav part of the game) is not progressing. Simon just keeps sending me on gigs. Help

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    What level are you on? You may be all caught up! Eventually the storylines run out and we sometimes get new ones with updates. 
  • pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I’m on level 39. I’m bored to death. Simon just keeps sending me on gigs. No story/drama. If I choose the comeback option will I lose all my clothes, shoes,money, stars ...etc
    Nope, the only thing you lose are your fans and you have to build them back up. But you get clothing and extra energy added to your max bar so it's worth it.

You could also try working on achievements, like the reality ones for different cities. Sometimes to keep you busy until a new storyline comes out.
    Thanks for your help. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited July 2020
    once you take the plunge into a Comeback, the fastest way to get your rank back up is by throwing parties.  That is the fastest wsy to build back your fan base.  Good luck and enjoy the Comebacks. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know know I ask before but my storyline drying up is really bumming me out. I’ve tried being patient. I love this game it was a great distraction and stress relief. Was taking care of my mother and she recently died. Please can anyone tell me when my story will begin again?😔
    Without losing my fans with the comeback. Which doesn’t seem like much fun. I hear no mention of a storyline. Only more energy and a new dress. I already have a lot of dresses 
    Feel free to post a screenshot but it sounds like you've completed all the quests that are available. 
    Please disregard previous post. Mood and a moment. I’m cool
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I’m sorry about your mother.  I feel your pain.  It gets easier with time, but I understand the raw emotion you’re going through.

unfortunately, we just have to wait for any new storyline. In the meantime, you can work on achievements, etc.   if you want you can post your complaint in the complaint thread, or suggest bringing more storyline in Suggestions, but at this time you can focus on businesses, the comebacks... , etc.  there is a lot to do, without progressing Storyline at this point.  If you don’t think you’ve come to the end of the current storyline, and think you’re blocked you can send an ingame ticket to support. 
    Closing this. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.