Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
edited July 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Hello dolls! 💖
The 6th Kimiversary is over and I'm pretty sure you're still looking at your new clothes and ignoring your kstart balance, because it's probably very VERY low (if there's anything left). But do you know what the end of Kimiversary means?

Black Friday Celebration GIF - BlackFriday Celebration DayAfterThanksgiving GIFs
Yup! Since so many of you kept asking in our Saving for Kimiversary project  about Black Friday edition and staring early I decided to make a new discussion today! 🥰 This year Black Friday is on 27th of November. ⭐️ That means we have pleanty of time, but since you probably want to save more than for Kimiversary... it's good idea to start now!
Our rules would be very similar to last project:
  1. According to your voting we'll update our kstarts at the beginning of the month or at the end until September or October. Then we'll do weekly updates! Hopefuly they'll be updated in our lovely charts like last time. 
  2. You can join us at any time and any month! No need to ask, you're always welcome. 💕
  3. You can take 1 spin on new kollections and spend kstars to get free box durning VIP - it's totally fine and normal to do, just save the rest.
  4. I know we have plenty of time, so I suggest saving ,,for real" since mid or late September. If you like VIP or GB items durning summer months - get them. Don't regret letting them go later!
I'll ask you in my next comment how we should update our kstars giving you 4 options, so please vote by picking up one reaction! Also I'd love to include Black Friday Guide for new players and eveyone else needing it, so if any experienced doll wants write it down this please DM me until November!

We all managed to save so many kstars and create this awesome, supportive community that I'm even more excited for Black Friday edition! 💕❤️ You have no idea how proud I was! Please feel free to comment, share your opionion and suggest anything you want. I'm doing it all for YOU and you're the most important part of this project! 🥰

LIST OF DOLLS SAVING FOR BLACK FRIDAY:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D32p79SjT4wqmUANvniu5suhlI2IwcQOpPWqF_ZYkCU/edit?usp=sharing
iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
Prev13456731

Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Thanks for setting this up again! I will gladly participate this time around. :3
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    This is awesome! I missed the saving event for the Kimiversary but I'll definitely participate this time. And the Black Friday guide will be greatly appreciated!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    this is amazing! love these saving events 😁🥳
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    So if we join, we can’t participate in VIP events?
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ashleydianem the post says that if you want a VIP item just go for it. So yes you can participate 😉
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm doing this but I'm off to a bad start since I keep picking the wrong tile. I'm starting to do the regular gigs you get in the game so I get through achievements faster. I hadn't been doing those and it makes getting through acting and runway goals take a long time.
    Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Hi everyone! This is great! I didn't participate in the Kimiversary saving project but I'll definitely join this time :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    So I’m definitely joining this time because I didn’t participate in the kimiversary one!!!! So excited to join you dolls!! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Im so excited and ofc im gonna participate 💖💘
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Does anyone know if we get the same TB items we got on kimiversary or will we get more? 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    i participated in the kimiversary saving project and it really helped me save my stars so i’m definitely participating in this one, can’t wait💞
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Yay! definitely joining this one 💕
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Black Friday has to be better than Kimiversaries!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Super thankful for the kimiversary project; I’ve never saved that many kstars before so I’m looking forward to saving again 😊 Exciting stuff !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Im excited to save as much kstars for Black Friday sale but it would feel soo weird to spend those kstars after saving for a long time
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Also, working dolls - if you buy stars on BF start saving $5 a week if possible for a pack!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’m in! I’m probably gonna open some kimiversary boxes during the next vip if they’re still around. But I’m excited that we have longer to save 🥳
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Super excited to join you dolls for Black Friday saving! 🥳
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I’m in again!🥳
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I would like to join this go around! Looking forward to it. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I am so down!! :smiley: 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I’m in again 🥳🥳 excited for the BF tips ( Idon’t know how it works at all)!! Thanks @LydiaKKH ✨✨

• daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Super excited to join this project🥳
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i’d like to start saving a little but for now i think if i really like a GB item i might chase it. i’ll start seriously saving probably around september 😊

last year’s black friday was seriously a let down, hope we get a better one this year
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I've seen some... things... and uh, I think my k-stars are spoken for this current update cycle. They're practically engaged. Will maybe elope.

I'm hopeless, aren't I? 🤡
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hi dolls iam new in fourm but iam playing for a while now.thanks for helping me through the game you all rocking it.does anyone know the items weren't available in the kimiversary will be available in black Friday event.wishing you all the best
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I'm in again <3 the Kimiversary was amazing and the Black Friday will be more♥ @LydiaKKH you're incredible, thanks for this!! @Unwinter I can't wait to see your beautiful charts
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I didn’t participate in the saving for Kimiversary so I’ll definitely join in for BF!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️