Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm in again! 😉
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    i would love to join again <3
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Thank you for opening this thread ! Last time was so encouraging for me ! Otherwise I’ve probably won’t save this lot. 😊

I would like to participate as from September, weekly 😊
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited July 2020
    im currently planning to spend my kstars like normal during the july and august vips and then start saving full time for bf so im excited for this thread! also seeing a lot of newer players joining us here so welcome! 
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'm so excited for this new project, I can't wait 🤩
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    can’t wait for another long journey of saving with the dolls from kimiversary and all of the newcomers! 💞💞
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I joined the forums to late to properly save for Kimiversary but I’m so excited to save for Black Friday! 💗
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Count me in please! A Black Friday guide would be helpful, I really relied on the Kimiversary guide since it was my first one. I have 400 stars untouched, welllllll  I bought stars in the sale but then touched only half of that. I might spend some on the VIP - time to get started on my wedding event/goals 😍
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I'm in too, one thing that i learned from kimmiversary is that even 1000 kstars is barely enough 🥵
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I am so excited! I had a lot of fun saving up for the Kimiversary so I am sure that I will enjoy saving for BF as well. Definitely going to save more than 1700 kstars since during Kimiversary they weren't enough 😅
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i'm definitely in! the kimiversary thread was so encouraging and i was shocked by how many stars i managed to save. i will def be treating myself to GBs and kollections this month and August, especially during VIP, but plan on saving fully after that. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I think my goal will only be the 300 mark on the vip events, just to ensure I’m saving enough each month! (Unless I LOVE the hair... like say, they do one like the Jessica rabbit event again 🥴😍) 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I’m in i loved everything about saving for kimiversary and how everyone was so uplifting so there is simply no reason not to and save up in between all that ❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I’d lovee to join ❤️❤️
    It was fun saving for Kimiversary and i have no self control otherwise 😂
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I saved around 2600 kstars for kimiversary and loved being able to get a lot of the things I wanted! i didn’t even start seriously saving until may so i definitely want to join this saving project this time around! my hopes for black friday is to splurge more on specific items I want instead of buying staple items such as the expensive designer dresses, facial features, all the handhelds, ect since my kloset was seriously lacking. overall very excited for black friday!!!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so as it’s already july 1st, will we start our monthly updates or will they start later in the month?
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    According to your voting we'll update our kstarts at the beginning of the month and at the end until September or October. Then we'll do weekly updates! 
    I think it's safe to say that you can update your kstarts now, since it's 1st of July. ❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    well because it’s official start now! here is my first update. finished my storylines (except simon random ones because i smh don’t want to do them) and will start working on my achievements more frequently  😄 we will see how much we all manage to save during these few months ☺️

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Hi everyone
    I reallyyyyy enjoyed the Kimiversary sale but I found out about it a lil late and only saved 553 gems. But I'm super pumped for Black Friday. But can I ask what exactly this whole chart thingy for kstars that everyone's taking about is and how I can join cause it sounds really cool and helpful. Looking forward to some feedback😊

Btw; I'm new in the community but I've been playing since September last year and I participated in the last BF sale but I only had like 40 kstars cause I had no idea WTF was going on lol. I sound like a dork😂
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    🌺 First Update for Black Friday 🌺
    Im so happy that this is happening again💖 so here is my first update, tbh i don't think that number is here to stay,i might spend some in vip event.

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @LydiaKKH thank you for doing this again.  So grateful for you doing saving for Kimiversary because i joined and bought so many things I needed and loved !🥰 I know that if I wasn’t in this forum and if I didn’t see your thread I probably was just ignored whole event 🙈 so I’m in this time too!🤩 
    Thank you ! This is amazing ☺️
    iOS player 

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

JULY 1st KSTAR UPDATE: 454 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    I'm really exited to start saving with this community!! For this kimversary I managed to save around 1100 kstars, which I quickly realized wasn't nearly enough. This time I'm hoping to save close to 2000 kstars, and I'm hoping this thread will help me reach that goal! 💞

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My first update- July 1st at 190 kstars!
    I miiiight end up spending for VIPs/GBs over summer but once September hits I’ll try to stay away.
    I’m excited for motivation to save 🥰

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    First update ✨ I’m excited to see how much we all can save ! 😊
    I was able to save around 1700 kstars when kimiversary hit but I’m hoping I can get to 2k or over for BF !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    🌸 Update for July 1st 🌸
    I will try to save as much as possible and only get necessary items. If I really like something I might buy/chase them during the summer, but I’ll be stricter in the fall

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

First update - 608 kstars✨
    I already know that i’m going to spend kstars on VIP events, i can’t miss out on those🤩 Anyways, i am super excited to start saving with everyone!💞
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

This is my first update, although I will be spending for VIP since I want to open kimiversary boxes before they disappear.

Also a reminder that besides the Black Friday sale, we also get special Halloween boxes and Christmas boxes in those months; in case anyone wants to save for those too.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I’ll start saving hardcore after this months vip, but I absolutely HAVE TO get the New contour, I held off specifically for vip