~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @jhabs I’m sorry about ur breakup doll.. there the worst especially when years are poured into that relationship... it’s okay to cry atm, just remember to take it easy on yourself❤️. Whatever happened that ended things, it happened for a reason. Keep ur chin up sweetie! You deserve to feel happiness n to smile 💖, so I hope you can remind yourself on ur worst days that u deserve to feel that way again. For now it’s more than okay to grieve atm. It’s all part of a process n eventually you’ll come out stronger with time ❤️. 
    IOS doll 💞

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Break ups are horrible. Cry as much as you need to. I know we aint seen eye to eye alot. But @jhabs its so bad when u spend years with someone and break up and it literally feels like the end of the world. Its especially hard since there isnt much to do cause of the virus. If you can get a tub of ice cream and just watch some of your fav movies or binge some shows just to get your mind  off it do ! 
  • aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Unfortunately, a lot of images disappeard when Photobucket changed their rules, and again when sneaky postimage changed from postimages.org  to postimages.cc    rendering every single photo there useless. There is not time to do things 3 times, especially when I don't work for glu.  Sorry it doesn't look better. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Maybe it’s possible to find the missing images on some other forum like a Facebook fan page, Instagram account, etc? Or maybe Glu has a folder of images of the events somewhere that they could send and we could upload? Just brainstorming here. I’d love to find them and make it complete! I’ll look on Instagram and see if I can find some long-term players 
    at is too time consuming.  And there is no guarantee Linda and I won’t be doing it a 4th time when more images go out.  It’s a lovely thought, but I work on it when I can.  It’s done a little st a time, but I’m not going to stop everything and dive full In again. Last time I did that, I missed the current action on the forum, and tempers starting floating while I was eyeball deep in archives and online,  more important things slid.  The tone of the forum has just gotten back to the friendly, warm caring vibes we had for so long before, I’m not jinxing that.  

If a new member wants to start at the beginning and work up, great,  but for the existing thread,  I’m the only Community member who can change the posts.  Glu employees have real jobs to do, and again its more important to move forward than go back and connect all the dots on the past.  I’m sorry that members  new and old are disappointed, but I’m only human,  I’m sorry. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    But if anyone does want to start a 1st half thread, be sure and Check with @LindaVB. She has done such a fab job, any 1st thread would have be Done to her  specs.  Then I soulfully go clean up the messy part of the existing thread and we’d have Part 1 and the continuing part 2.   So...if inclined.....talk to Linda. ;). It would be a big help.h
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2020
    edited May 2020
    no I feel just feel bad because originally I tried to set it up, then Linda took over, and then images starting going out thanks to photobucket , who took our pics unless we started paying.      Then 2 years later when we’d gotten it pretty much put back...forum moved and the rest of the Photobuckrt pictures went.  Then postimages....seriously they changed all  picks are changing servers, so we wanted to keep them online...we had to change each one manually to the new location.   
    Ok, soapbox gone.  I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all appear.  But seriously, I’m thinking a new volunteer for Kk:h the early days.  Might be perfect for us all.  <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    saw this one, might help regarding the encyclopedia https://www.pinterest.com.au/fox2889/2014-kim-kardashian-hollywood/
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited May 2020
    If anyone plays XXXXXXX and wants to be my friend, PM me and I’ll send you my friend code ☺️ I’ve been spending all my time playing ACNH recently, my brother said I can use his switch so I bought the game at the beginning of the week. I’ve still managed to complete all the events in KKH as well though 💪🏻

Edit by moderation:  we can not talk about other games per the rules.
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Getting rid of some stuff in preparation for a move and decided to try and sell a few items on Marketplace. Now I remember why I don't do that. Just had a guy message asking if something will fit in his car. Sir, I- 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited May 2020
    EDIT: Never mind, I’m embarrassed to post this here now 😓
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • UVtearsUVtears Registered Users 16 Posts
    edited May 2020
    EDIT Please let me know if there is a better place to post this  :#

I'm just gonna use this space to introduce you to my doll, which is what you call them? Her name is Ronnie, based on one of my fictional story characters. She has a marked edgy look, wearing mostly black, red and purple. She isnt edgy herself, more like she's always been misunderstood and had a tough time in high school. She... sees ghosts. But she broke into modeling and feels happy to be successful for once. She's bisexual but fooling around for now, having just broken up with Dirk Diamonds after remembering he was Willow's leftovers.

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I remember when we were talking about Dr Martens! @HannahKKH and the other dolls as well

Just got these beauties 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @elettrahere omg, amazing!! good luck with breaking them in haha
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    I remember when we were talking about Dr Martens! @HannahKKH and the other dolls as well

Just got these beauties 

These are so amazing. 

I cannot. FB marketplace will be the death of me
    Ok, that’s funny.  Doggie on a treadmill.is that for a lazy dog, or a lazy dog owner, shirking walks with buttercup?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I ghosted so I have no idea lol. I've only used it periodically before but since we're moving I'm trying to get rid of as much as I can so we don't have to take to storage. And I'm getting dumb stuff like this with every listing. Like I'm trying to get rid of stuff for cheap so I don't know if that's just attracting a certain kind of person or what haha. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I just want to wish all the US dolls who will be participating in protesting this weekend like myself luck and safety out there. We are in this together. Love you all. 
    I just want to wish all the US dolls who will be participating in protesting this weekend like myself luck and safety out there. We are in this together. Love you all. 
    Stay safe ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽
    Ok, dolls.  Wish me luck.  No matter how many times I transfer a game to a new device, it scares the beans out of me.    My biggest fear  that my passwords are wrong. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    One day Beyoncé said "pretty hurts" and I couldn't agree more. I went two days ago to remove the right side of my wisdom teeth and the surgery itself was easy and quick, but this surgical post is worse than the other side. My face is much more swollen, I feel like Fofão. A ghastly character from the 90s here in Brazil.

Yeah... kids used to love this guy... 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

aww, dental work can be so painful.   Feel better soon @kkh_clarice
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut always sweetie 🤍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @kkh_clarice awww wisdom teeth surgery is the worst! I had mine removed years ago and I remember my face got so swollen and had a few bruises. Hope you feel better soon! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Aww I hope you feel better. I was really swollen after my surgery also. I don't remember much pain but I do remember I had a date about a week later and thought I looked awful. Either he was nice enough not to mention it or it felt worse than it looked lol.