Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Keep in mind if you stick to 10 stars a day from videos, every single day until the day of BF, you’ll be able to get ~1500 stars starting today from those alone. 
    and if you still get 20 - it doubles!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Just quickly throwing it there before going to bed - don't feel bad about spending it all on next VIP! I'm probably going to clear out mine kstars and open some Kimiversary boxes.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited July 2020
    oh man, i have wayyyy less kstars than y’all i’m embarrassed 😂

July update 💫

edit: also, should we just update once monthly, at the beginning of every month? because updating at the beginning and end of month is repetitive, no? like for example July 1st update and July 31st kstars update, then August 1st update again?
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

My first BF update! I’m so happy for this thread @LydiaKKH. The Kimiversary one really helped me. Now, I’m actually going to buy highlight, blush, open some boxes and spin some kollections next VIP. So I think I will start from zero 😂🙈 but I also need to get it out of my system 🙈 (especially kollections, my fingers are itching 😂)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I spent way to much on kimiversary so it will be a hard path to BF 

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    My July Update
    I didnt participate in Kimiversary project so I'm excited to join now❤️ I have so little stars compared to all of you 😳😄

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    FIRST UPDATE! As you can see, I spent every single kstar I had on kimiversary😅 I had almost 700 but I know I’ll get there again🤞🏼

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I’m totally in again!  My doll still needs contour, and what I’ve seen means my k stars aren’t safe this update lol. I’ll probably be thrifty until October and then start saving more. I start working full time again next week though, so I just hope I remember to watch my videos lol
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This is my first bf update! But probably end up in - 0 this next VIP, I'm in need of a face makeover & want to open some kimiversary boxes

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My first update.

my kstars balance is currently at 133 but I’m planning on spending it for the upcoming vip weekend event to get fully furnish the st moritz sky resort and probably buy the Cape Town vineyard to get more kstars.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I’ll be joining this one! 💖 thank you for organizing this :)
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

first black friday update... 234 kstars! I spent 2400 during kimiversary & I know from what i’ve seen that I will be spending at least 300 during the next VIP... it’s okay though i’m really excited to buy some of the new makeup features(:
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I had saved just over 2000 k stars for kimiversary and totally decimated them 😅 got so many great items tho so not regretting it - hoping I don’t like the VIP items this month tho lol. Maria offered me the dog I’m with for a discount so I couldn’t help but get him yesterday. Now I’m in save mode again!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My first update! 

Android
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

July update ✨ 
    I already know I’m spending for the next vip but I’m excited to be saving for longer this time for Black Friday 😊
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I would love to join again! First update is 2458 ✨

iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I’m in😇 down to 11k stars so I need it 😅
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    ✨Update✨
    I will probably spend it completely this vip because that was always the plan! I had saved more than 2000 kstars kimiversary.

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    First update (I'm at work shhhhh 🤫), and like some of you I'm planning on using most during the VIP event. Happy saving y'all!!!

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    heres my july update~ im planning on spending everything i save at the upcoming vip so we'll start from scratch again next month LOL

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I'm not sure how this works, but it seems simple! So I'm in! This is my first BF, just like the Kimiversary. If it wasn't for the forums, I would've been clueless! 

So, here's my first update! I've managed to save up to 800 kstars for the Kimiversary, and it was FAR from enough😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I will join this! But I will officially start updating/saving my KStars after VIP. Saw the unofficial spoiler and I love them! 
    Excited to join you guys sving KStars until Black Friday!!!! 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

First update - tysm for doing this!! 💕
    Excited to $AVE my kstars! ✨
  • pearl_sspearl_ss Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    This is my first BF that I’m actually trying to prepare for. I’ve actually been playing since the game first launched but have been on and off with it until recently when they started doing the SyS events. Excited to finally be able to enjoy BF since Ill hopefully have more stars by then. 

First update 😬 242 kstars
    Was really hoping to not like the VIP event items but I’m prepared to spend if need be. 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Here’s my first update and I’m so excited to save! 💗 I’m going to be spending most of it for the vip event like most of you though lol
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
    edited July 2020
    edit: also, should we just update once monthly, at the beginning of every month? because updating at the beginning and end of month is repetitive, no? like for example July 1st update and July 31st kstars update, then August 1st update again?
    If you can update every 1st and 31st and remember to do this then no, but from Kimiversary experience I know that people tend to forget so it can be up to 2 weeks apart anyways (for example - our last update would be on 27 to 31st of July and next week you'll be so busy, you'll have to update on 8th of August).
    Just to make it clear - I'm not telling you have to update exactly at first and last day of the month, more first and last week if you can. 

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    First update: (will probably be drastically decreasing soon as a result of that vip event) 😅

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh

My update since kstars refresh now at 11:30pm for me. 😅
    Also please update your kstars by taking screenshots, not only typing how much kstars you own now - it might get lost between comments! I’ve counted us all and it’s already 33 dolls participating. 😍💖

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Here is my update. I’ll buy some boxes during VIP and start saving for real during next update :)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     I can add my update now, but after VIP it’s gonna be 0 lol 😂 so I’m gonna try to save from next month unless  I looove gb items ☺️

iOS player