🎉🎆 KK:H Weekend Event -7/3/20 - Party TIme for the 4th of July!🎇🍹

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @DelenaGovato tbh I was mid-typing “spoilers please” then I scrolled down to the page and saw them. 😂  
    IOS Player 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I only like the gb pants and the kollection (probably im gonna get energy or dyes😂)and oh God i hate  so much party events.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Earnables. Love ! Don’t love parties but with great earnables can be great incentive to grind for this event. 

GB. Love the street casual wear! The pants are particularly cute ! 

Kollection. Don’t particularly love the dresses, they are nice but seem very similar to recent Kollections items but the hairs and clutches are gorgeous. 
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda, for posting the spoilers! I really like all the earnables!! Not too excited for a Party Event as we still do not get a bonus star like for every other gig we do...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    I'm not too interested in the earnables or the gb, but if I had to choose, I think I like the gb more. Honestly the best part for me was the kollection, all the items look really nice in this one.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the kollection.  Next fave is the Gb outfit.   I love parties.  Fill BelAir, tap 9 friends and you’re done. ;)
    Thanks for the Spoilers Kalinda.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    oh wow the kollection is really beautiful, especially the two dresses !! and i love the shoes with the sheer socks, would love to see more shoe & sock combos because it’s such a cute look 🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I love everything! 🤩
    The gb items are cool, we’ve been getting a lot of casual or street style clothes 

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I love the earnables, and I don’t mind party events so much now. Once you get items and get bonus points they actually go pretty quick! 
    I can live without the gb. But an item for bonus points would come in handy 😊
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I absolutly LOVE the earnbale dress and hair!!! The shoes are alright!!
    LOVE the GB itens, how casual they are!!!
    Kolection is cute!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Earnables: It’s pretty but I’m honestly not super into this weekends earnable items. The hair is very pretty though! I don’t really like snakeskin but I guess I can still the shoes with other snakeskin items. And I was never really one that liked high-low dresses.

GB: I’m so in love with these items 😭😭 The hair is a much cuter version of the one we got a few weeks back (in May I believe) and the separates are just too cute. I also really love the shape of these boots!

Kollection: I once again prefer the individual prizes over the bundle 😂 The dress and shoes are my favorites though! Also, this might be just a personal thing but can these Kollection names get anymore... bland? No offense! But like... Shimmer & Sheen. Soft & Sleek. Bright & Brilliant. Splendor & Grace. Nice & Breezy. Sleek & Chic. Wild & Free. I guess it’s just a trend to use two adjectives and stick “and” between them 😂😂
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Good bye kstars, hello kollection. Love all the earnables and while the gift box items aren’t really my style, I feel like I need to own them. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't really like party events anymore but the earnables are so pretty I need them. The dress is in my favorite color and I love the hair!

GB items and kollection are cute too!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I love the earnables & that white short dress from the kollections

😍
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited July 2020
    All I know is that I do not have enough kstars lol I want the gb items but vip is soon so... let’s hope I have a lot of self control this weekend 🙃
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I love everything! Really glad that I have next-to-no K-Stars so I don't have to worry about self control right before VIP 😂😂
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Only want the gift box boots. But overall giftbox look is pretty nice.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I think the earnables are cute, sucks that it has to be a party event though as they are my least favourite. 

As for the GB items they’re not bad, but I don’t care enough to chase any of the items. Also, I was wondering why the lose strands in front of the hairstyle were so stiff looking, but upon closer inspection I realized they were braided which makes a lot more sense.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I love everything, especially the hair with stars and the pants from the boxes
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I like the earnables, especially the hair! The kollection items are really cute also 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Omg I love all of these 😩😩😩😩 kinda happy that the Kimiversary was rubbish lol I've still got some stars to attempt to chase these gb's 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I absolutely adore everything! I might have to start saving for kstars some other time because of those GB items🙈 Someone hold me back
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I only like the giftbox items, I'm hoping to get one of them!

And the Kollection is pretty, I like the bundle dress!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I really like the earnables and gift box items. I’m not loving the kollection, but I could still use that bundle. 😜
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The earnable hair is really cute! I hope at some point glu makes it possible to dye hair accessories because those stars would be sooo cute in every color!
    I love the gift box items! Hopefully my chase goes well! And I really like the single hair and dress in the kollection...but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get energy.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The only GB item I'd actually use are the boots, but I won't complain if I get any of them since it still helps make a party event more bearable.
    Platform: Android

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Maybe I’m just in a bad mood today but I dont like the earnable dress and shoes, and the kollection just seem like every other kollection. 
    The gb items tho, amazing!!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.