🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I’m not a creative genius, but here’s what I came up with so far 🤗 
    The red white and blue dress/look is half joking, half I got this dress in a tb box and when else am I gonna use it 🥴
     Open to critique!

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I love everythiiing! I'm kicking myself for not buying more casual stuff during the sale last week. I love this event! But if I see a bride-to-be in the VB I swea-
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Some looks from me, but not sure about them yet 😋
    IOS
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Thank you @soundspretty !! I really hope it scores well because it’s one of my personal favourites! I’d been wanting that hat for aggggges before Kimiversary! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited July 2020

Edit: First time posting something like this but here are some sys theme looks I’m thinking of submitting hope you guys like it 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I love the prizes this week! Last week SYS was a disaster for me, I had look #8 never finish. I contacted support after like look #10 finished and 8 was still open with a few votes. They told me to wait and it will probably finish And message them when it’s over. So obviously the look never finished and I contacted them and they told me sorry can’t do anything about it now. So I’m just real salty and real mad at glu support. I’m so glad I didn’t become a paid player, they don’t deserve my money lol. So fingers crossed for a better week!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

Some looks i'd submit, what do you think?❤
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @evilhag this happened to me before! sometimes some staff are just not as reasonable as they should be so if u ask again with screenshots another staff member might be able to help
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    evilhag said:
    I love the prizes this week! Last week SYS was a disaster for me, I had look #8 never finish. I contacted support after like look #10 finished and 8 was still open with a few votes. They told me to wait and it will probably finish And message them when it’s over. So obviously the look never finished and I contacted them and they told me sorry can’t do anything about it now. So I’m just real salty and real mad at glu support. I’m so glad I didn’t become a paid player, they don’t deserve my money lol. So fingers crossed for a better week!
    I had a problem where the game at my ticket... they gave me another and the game ate that too... I messaged them again but they didn’t reply till after the sys was finished and told me it was my fault because of my crappy iPhone even though it had never happened before lol

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Edit: First time posting something like this but here are some sys theme looks I’m thinking of submitting hope you guys like it 
    Your doll is gorgeous!
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @TiffanyRagKT Thank you so much!!!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • CherCher Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I am so excited for styling this event but so much about the ts/earnables 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Ready for a BBQ party! @LindaVB @kokokokonut @sarahlee
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I might finally have a chance to get the cotton candy!!! Fingers crossed. 🤞🏼
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    I might finally have a chance to get the cotton candy!!! Fingers crossed. 🤞🏼
    are you iOS? I have it planned and can tag you on the diamond thread when I use it
    @mandamay76 I am! That would be wonderful! Thank you! ❤️
    (IOS)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @kkhnolan  I will submit with first look!  I'll tag you on other thread w/ photo of my doll!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ready for a BBQ party! @LindaVB @kokokokonut @sarahlee
    Lol,  I was just trying on the Apron for @alibryant.   I figured all I need for this 0ne is a metal spatula for the grill. I dyed the lemonade pink too. I’ll probably use it for fun. Get a feel for the voters.  
     1 1/4 hours Dolls <3. And thanks for including Apple @kaydencekkh.  My Doll loves a good bbq, 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    if anyone needs any items submitted let me know! i’ll try my best to help💛
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yeah, my mistake @lilahswannkkh.  I keep forgetting there is a Looking for Diamond Item thread.  I started to ramble after being included in the pucture.  Apple felt the need to explain the thanksgiving apron in July.  Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Less than half an hour to go! 

BBQ ready with @ViennaKKH, @thallisa and @therealChar
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    With 15 minutes left I'm still deciding whether to submit swimwear or casual dresses... help!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
    @saintsofheather Do one of each!!
    (IOS)
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so far no glitches! this seems promising 😄
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

Where is this purse that I saw in the voting boot from?  And does anyone know when it will be available to purchase with diamonds
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.