🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I don’t really have much food or drink handhelds so I hope I at least get in the top 5 I’d be lucky if I got 1st place seeming as I’ve never been first place before, it sucks that the food handhelds are in trendsetters cause we barely get them, it’s always the clutch bags we get. 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Less than half an hour to go! 

BBQ ready with @ViennaKKH, @thallisa and @therealChar
    Thank you for including me !
    We look so summer, bbq proof 🤩✨
    ☀️☀️☀️
    Funny that the background is the same as the background in SYS voting booth 😊😱
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @therealChar (I’m going to assume this you!) your look is just amazing!! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Just finished 2 rounds of voting and I have a feeling last week's earnable swimsuit is gonna take over the voting booth 🤔
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar (I’m going to assume this you!) your look is just amazing!! 
    It is me ♥️ Omg thank u
    kittykatx said:
    Less than half an hour to go! 

BBQ ready with @ViennaKKH, @thallisa and @therealChar
    Omg 😍 we look so beautiful 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

😭✌️
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    First look almost got 50 😊

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @nastazia it was a gb item last november! 
    pc to lindavb! 

😭✌️
    I love ur looks though so creative and love the pigtails ♥️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    already have a tb (her votes are still increasing) lmao fun wonder how many of them ill have in my group this weekend..

• katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

first two! curious to see if my doll does better with a little tan this time. voting is already done on the orange look and it scored 48, not bad! 
    edited July 2020
    started off with one bathing suit look and one casual look.. we’ll see how this goes. im loving voting so far! ive seen so many beautiful looks already 😻

edit: i just realized i forgot to change my nail color in my first look ☹️ i hope it won’t affect my votes
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Thank you :)@samanthakkh
    started off with one bathing suit look and one casual look.. we’ll see how this goes. im loving voting so far! ive seen so many beautiful looks already 😻

edit: i just realized i forgot to change my nail color in my first look ☹️ i hope it won’t affect my votes
    Where are the second shoes from?
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    katsux said:
             @katsux I voted for your second look! It’s so pretty. 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    So I haven't really played this game in a few years so I'm VERY rusty and have no summery clothes so these are my first two looks to figure out the vibe the voters want. I realized after submitting the first that the tan actually fits the vibe more but I'm not confident on either. Good thing I really only love the earnable dress and the handheld

Kinda figured it wouldn’t do too well as we just got this so a lot are using this suit 🤨 but so far did really well ♥️
    speaking of beautiful looks.. @mandamay76 i think i have a thing for seeing your doll in the booth 😹 beautiful look!! and the popular pick of course☺️

serahyyy said:
    katsux said:
             @katsux I voted for your second look! It’s so pretty. 
    thank you!! i always worry about flat shoes tbh i was glad this look did well in voting
    @therealChar they’re in the kloset!
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts

First two looks - glad to have a casual theme!

TB in my group already has over 200 points 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    katsux said:

first two! curious to see if my doll does better with a little tan this time. voting is already done on the orange look and it scored 48, not bad! 
    @katsux I just voted for you and you were the popular look as well 😊

edited July 2020
    julia19 said:
    katsux said:

@katsux I just voted for you and you were the popular look as well 😊

yay! thank you for the vote. i don’t want first place this time around, but i do want to make it to the last earnable and top 5, so hopefully this one does at least as well as my last one. so far it hasn’t, but popular pick gives me some hope. 
    EDIT: lol nevermind this finished with a whopping 28 votes. looks like i know what direction im going in with the rest of my looks
    Lol someone who bought the triple threat now dethroned me 😐 girl I will catch up! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.