Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

My first BF update ✨
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Hi! Just wanted to ask, what kind of sales happen during BF? 50% off? Or more? Or less? 
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Hi! Just wanted to ask, what kind of sales happen during BF? 50% off? Or more? Or less? 
    It’s pretty much the same as the anniversary sale. Everything in closet is 50% (with the exception of new items), and they release a selection of throwback items that can be purchased with kstars. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
    edited July 2020
    Eyyeth_ said:
    It’s pretty much the same as the anniversary sale. Everything in closet is 50% (with the exception of new items), and they release a selection of throwback items that can be purchased with kstars.
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Something went wrong here, I'm not sure how. And I'm feeling the need to apologize😬 But thankyou so much for the response!
    ✨On iOS!✨
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

Here's my first Black Friday update😊
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    First update! 💖 

I’m going to spent at least 500 kstars next vip tho, I need to open a few kimiversary boxes ☺️ 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Late to the party but here it is! 94 kstars lol 😂 I was holding myself so much for Kimiversary that I really went full crazy and spent all down to 0
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    hadn’t gone on my phone much yesterday so i’m a day late. had a fun picnic outside! here’s my update, but 110% it’s gonna plummet after vip once i get my contour and open a few more kiniversary boxes🥳

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • velvetkissesvelvetkisses Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    My first update 💓 I’m hoping to save at least 2000 before BF but knowing me that’ll be a challenge 😅
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My update 

• skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    If it’s not too late to join, count me in! I’d hope to get around 1500 by BF, which after this Kimiversary is gonna take a while 😂 But here’s the first update! ❤️ 
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Here is my first update!
    I have only 73 kstars now but i am planning to save more than 3000 until BF, since 1700 kstars weren't enough during Kimiversary 😅
    Good luck to everyone! 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

This is my first update and my goal is 2,500k-stars❤️
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

First update💕 Spent far too much during kimiversary 😅
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I am late, but here it is! 

Goal: 2500 ✨ 
    VIP: Yes, but only to the 2nd item (we’ll see)
    Happy Saving, everyone!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Here is my first balance... 

I’m saving for this VIP so it will be much lower next time i think 😂😂😂 but still plenty of time to save up i’ll think about what my goal would be and calculate so i’ll update that info in one of the next times 😊😊 
    @LydiaKKH thank you for organizing this for all of us it has become the thread i first come to because you made this supportive community and its amazing to see and be a part of ❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I must be the only one who is more interested in the Halloween boxes and Christmas boxes than the Black Friday sales 😅 I heard that last BL was boring and for me the recent Kimiversary is kinda disappointing ☹ But look at all the cool stuffs in the last Halloween boxes! (shouts out to Rikk who screenshot all of these awesome stuffs) I JUST CANT WAIT 😍😍😍 

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I haven't seen any pop-ups for it, but it's currently double rewards!
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    My first update. I hope to have 2500 stars by Black Friday. Good luck everyone 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Sorry for being MIA today (job interview) but I updated you all. 48 dolls in!! ❤️❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    keep forgetting to post my k-stars..sorry i’m late. i have a much smaller amount than all of you but it’s okay. my goals is 2,000 at least 
  • lexilolalexilola Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi dolls! Is it too late to join?!

I spent a lot during Kimiversary and am still planning to open a few boxes, so I think My stars will be lower next update. 

New girl / English is not my first language
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    PSA: it’s a double star offer weekend if you didn’t know!!! perfect opportunity to makeup for some of that damage kimiversary did to our kstars😂 if you want to participate in VIP next weekend but have no stars I highly suggest doing some paid offers! (:
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Starting point: 45kstars!

I spent every single kstar I had during Kimiversary and I’ve already spun on a collection (I got energy... 😒) so I would have more. I’m not going to give myself a specific figure but I want to save at least 1000!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Here’s my starting point ☺️ Although if I have saved enough by next weekend I plan on buying either contour or blush 🤞🏻 

My BF goal is 2500 kstars 

Good luck saving dolls! 💗
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited July 2020

with double star offers going on I just did an offer to donate $19 to ASPCA and got a whopping 690 kstars!!!!! i am definitely in a good position after kimiversary now. these double star weekends really make such a difference and are way better than buying star packs!!! my beginning of the month update is now 978 instead of 288 (even though that will go slightly down as I plan to participate in VIP next weekend)
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

with double star offers going on I just did an offer to donate $19 to ASPCA and got a whopping 690 kstars!!!!! i am definitely in a good position after kimiversary now. these double star weekends really make such a difference and are way better than buying star packs!!! my beginning of the month update is now 978 instead of 288 (even though that will go slightly down as I plan to participate in VIP next weekend)
    As a veterinarian i would love to have those offers like the donation to ASPCA but unfortunately there are never none for European countries and on ios 😭😭😭 i wouldn't think twice before donating to this type of associations that help animals  
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Hello dolls, I hope we will all reach our goals and I am very happy that we are all saving together again. My goal for BF is 2000 stars. 🤗
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    beba13 said:

As a veterinarian i would love to have those offers like the donation to ASPCA but unfortunately there are never none for European countries and on ios 😭😭😭 i wouldn't think twice before donating to this type of associations that help animals  
    Ikr??? I would immediately do it if I had these type of offers, all I have are skinny coffees or some shampoos😫😫
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗