🎉🎆 KK:H Weekend Event -7/3/20 - Party TIme for the 4th of July!🎇🍹

Comments

• babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I can’t get over how sad my pick made me. Of all of my options 😭😭 Do I buy another box or take a spin on the kollection? agree - box, like - kollection
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 691 Posts

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @KalindaKing I haven’t been getting the newsletters but like I received the initial and May one when I signed up. Is there a place I can resign up? I have the gifts in my wardrobe so it doesn’t show up for me

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,308 Posts
    edited July 3
    I can’t get over how sad my pick made me. Of all of my options 😭😭 Do I buy another box or take a spin on the kollection? agree - box, like - kollection
    FIVE daily gift box items? @KalindaKing this palette is unacceptable. The in-game system should be giving everyone an equal chance to win.

(Edut: Kalinda, I'm tagging you not to blame you obviously but to ask you to pass on our concerns to the team) 
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

• nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    hm i’m not mad I kinda like this top 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 200 Posts
    HAHAHAHA
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    This is CRIMINAL! I feel like a 🤡🤡🤡

Player since May 2020
    Add me on game center- KingReyy7
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

i took a spin on this to make myself feel better about my crappy free box pick and it worked!! ive never gotten a bundle on my first spin, im so happy!
    Ok, am I the only one who loves party events? They seem so easy to complete, I've gotten the shoes a couple hours ago and now I'm already on the dress! 💜

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 783 Posts
    do we get more/less fans depending on who we invite to the party?? 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 459 Posts
    I don’t mind the hairstyle🍾
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I picked the hair in my free box. I was hoping for the pants or top, but I’m liking the hair more after seeing it close up on my doll. Also took a couple of spins on the new Kollection. First spin landed on the kstars so I took it as a sign to spin again and won the dress. I may take another spin after seeing next Thursday’s spoilers before my kollections change.

Happy Birthday @mikaylachimo! I hope you had a wonderful day 🎂🥳🎉.

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    i don’t think this suits my doll but free outfit is a free outfit 🤪 
    also gonna repeat someone’s comment about the hair: why can’t we have the stars detachable and decide whether to use them or not? or is it too much to give us?

• RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,265 Posts
    @KalindaKing The end of the kollection. It stopped and had the check on the shoes then when I press collect it like moved again to the dye and checked that.
    This really makes me not want to waste stars in kollections! 😳 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 366 Posts
    I-

That's going in the Kloset. What even is this box?!!

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,296 Posts
    I’m finally on my last comeback quest 😅 I chose the love one last but I love the +3 max energy
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I wasn't lucky in my free GB 🤷🏼‍♀️

Then my kollections refreshed and took a chance on one where the first spin was 5K only and I won stars 😍

I love this events earnables 🥳

🎀 *•.¸ 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝓍𝒾𝑒𝓉𝓎 ¸.•* 🎀
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 898 Posts
    @Rikk Me too, I’ve had issues with the free gift box in the past like a year ago too. I’ve seen the kollection issue and never really thought much about it until it happened to me. I’m an honest player and spend an okay amount on the game, like how can these things still be happening? 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I kinda dig the earnables 😏 even though i prefer box items much more 🙈

iOs player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,411 Posts
    edited July 4
    I wish I could stop at the dress but since I already got to the dress and I really want the earnable hair, I'm going to keep going.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I just got the dress and I promised myself I'd stop at that, but now I don't want to. The hair is really cute though  <3
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 999 Posts
    @KalindaKing The end of the kollection. It stopped and had the check on the shoes then when I press collect it like moved again to the dye and checked that.
    @samaaanthaaa Yeah, the team asked me to confirm if that's when it happens. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do and we're aware. Sorry!
    Remind me never to waste my stars on kollections again if it’s just normal/accepted that we can land on a certain item & then have it switch to another when we press collect??? It’s kind of crazy to me that this is a glitch that is acknowledged but won’t be fixed..
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,151 Posts
    We should get our kstars bk from collection then 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
    Yeah they can fix this. But it benefits Glu so they won't 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    All I wanted is that gb hair. I kept on telling myself, “you don’t need it, you don’t need it, you don’t need it.” Clearly I need to work on my self-control, but I wasted 120 k-stars today, and I’m definitely stopping at that.
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 200 Posts
    I opened THREE BOXES what did I get? Black Box items that make me wanna cryyyyyy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!