๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ† KK:H Weekend Event -7/3/20 - Party TIme for the 4th of July!๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿน

Comments

• babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I canโ€™t get over how sad my pick made me. Of all of my options ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Do I buy another box or take a spin on the kollection? agree - box, like - kollection
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @KalindaKing I havenโ€™t been getting the newsletters but like I received the initial and May one when I signed up. Is there a place I can resign up? I have the gifts in my wardrobe so it doesnโ€™t show up for me

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I canโ€™t get over how sad my pick made me. Of all of my options ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Do I buy another box or take a spin on the kollection? agree - box, like - kollection
    FIVE daily gift box items? @KalindaKing this palette is unacceptable. The in-game system should be giving everyone an equal chance to win.

(Edut: Kalinda, I'm tagging you not to blame you obviously but to ask you to pass on our concerns to the team)ย 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

• nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    hm iโ€™m not mad I kinda like this topย 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    HAHAHAHA
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    This is CRIMINAL! I feel like a ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

i took a spin on this to make myself feel better about my crappy free box pick and it worked!! ive never gotten a bundle on my first spin, im so happy!
    Ok, am I the only one who loves party events? They seem so easy to complete, I've gotten the shoes a couple hours ago and now I'm already on the dress! ๐Ÿ’œ

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    do we get more/less fans depending on who we invite to the party??ย 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I donโ€™t mind the hairstyle๐Ÿพ
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I picked the hair in my free box. I was hoping for the pants or top, but Iโ€™m liking the hair more after seeing it close up on my doll. Also took a couple of spins on the new Kollection. First spin landed on the kstars so I took it as a sign to spin again and won the dress. I may take another spin after seeing next Thursdayโ€™s spoilers before my kollections change.

Happy Birthday @mikaylachimo! I hope you had a wonderful day ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰.

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i donโ€™t think this suits my doll but free outfit is a free outfit ๐Ÿคชย 
    also gonna repeat someoneโ€™s comment about the hair: why canโ€™t we have the stars detachable and decide whether to use them or not? or is it too much to give us?

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KalindaKing The end of the kollection. It stopped and had the check on the shoes then when I press collect it like moved again to the dye and checked that.
    This really makes me not want to waste stars in kollections! ๐Ÿ˜ณย 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I-

That's going in the Kloset. What even is this box?!!

Laย pitreย rรฉsistance!! ๐Ÿคก
    Proudly Canadian. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    University student studying law and criminology.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€โš–
    Trilingual.๐Ÿ—ฃ
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Iโ€™m finally on my last comeback quest ๐Ÿ˜… I chose the love one last but I love the +3 max energy
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I wasn't lucky in my free GB ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Then my kollections refreshed and took a chance on one where the first spin was 5K only and I won stars ๐Ÿ˜

I love this events earnables ๐Ÿฅณ

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Rikk Me too, Iโ€™ve had issues with the free gift box in the past like a year ago too. Iโ€™ve seen the kollection issue and never really thought much about it until it happened to me. Iโ€™m an honest player and spend an okay amount on the game, like how can these things still be happening?ย 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I kinda dig the earnables ๐Ÿ˜ even though i prefer box items much more ๐Ÿ™ˆ

iOs playerย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I wish I could stop at the dress but since I already got to the dress and I really want the earnable hair, I'm going to keep going.
    Platform: Android

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I just got the dress and I promised myself I'd stop at that, but now I don't want to. The hair is really cute thoughย  <3
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @KalindaKing The end of the kollection. It stopped and had the check on the shoes then when I press collect it like moved again to the dye and checked that.
    @samaaanthaaa Yeah, the team asked me to confirm if that's when it happens. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do and we're aware. Sorry!
    Remind me never to waste my stars on kollections again if itโ€™s just normal/accepted that we can land on a certain item & then have it switch to another when we press collect??? Itโ€™s kind of crazy to me that this is a glitch that is acknowledged but wonโ€™t be fixed..
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    We should get our kstars bk from collection thenย 
    Yeah they can fix this. But it benefits Glu so they won't ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    All I wanted is that gb hair. I kept on telling myself, โ€œyou donโ€™t need it, you donโ€™t need it, you donโ€™t need it.โ€ Clearly I need to work on my self-control, but I wasted 120 k-stars today, and Iโ€™m definitely stopping at that.
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I opened THREE BOXES what did I get? Black Box items that make me wanna cryyyyyy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.