đŸ—łïžđŸŽ‡SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    This SYS Is being good to me and I finally found the sparkler! 

Looks 5-8

Im currently in 2nd place, after a doll who bought the triple threat.  
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Earnable dress dyed. Didn't love all of them, but there are quite well options đŸ€— Favorites for me are 4th and last ones ( although I don't have twilight dyes at all 🙈 )
    IOS
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Looks 9-5-6-7-8
    i am pretty satisfied with the scores because now i think it’s safe to say that i am getting the burger handheld :D 
    now i have no idea what to wear for my next look đŸ€”

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm so done voting for today! It gave me 100 cash for the third time in a row. đŸ˜€

Has anyone observed whether you're more likely to receive a diamond from voting for a longer time, say 30 minutes, or several shorter periods of time? Or do you think it makes no difference? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @DirtyDiamond thank you so much doll!! good luck to you as well â˜ș
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 3-8. Scores are getting better after the disaster of my first two looks...
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Is anyone trying july 4th inspired looks today? I want to as an excuse to use the popsicle and the sparkler lol but i don’t know if it’ll score well and i don’t want to lose my hard earned first place
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Last week I couldn't get any diamonds from the voting booth and this week seems to be going in the same direction. I'm so tired of voting and seeing the same outfits over and over and getting kash after kash :neutral: if only it was real money lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I dont know what to submit anymore!
    Ive tried summer dresses, ive tried swim suits, ive tryed black hair, blonde hair, fireowrk aura and im FLOPING!!! The Facebook SYS voting booth is a HOT MESS!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Looks 1-8
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Is anyone trying july 4th inspired looks today? I want to as an excuse to use the popsicle and the sparkler lol but i don’t know if it’ll score well and i don’t want to lose my hard earned first place
    I've only done 4th looks today and scored high 40's if that helps! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going to have to look up pictures of 90s runway shows for ideas because I thought the 90s theme was the 90s in general, and I picked stuff to buy with that in mind. I wish it had been more specific information before I bought stuff.
    Platform: Android

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited July 2020
    If it helps, my red/white/blue look didn’t flop:

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Was worried this wasn’t going to do well bc of the hair but it did! I’ve been moving between first and third pretty much the whole event, and now someone who came out of nowhere is in first 🙄 If I use an extra ticket or 2, please don’t drag me y’all. This is the first time in months I’ve been in a chill group where I actually have a chance at first and someone just had to ruin it. 

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    My 9 looks. We (programmers) say "If it works, do not touch it" 😂 421 in total, 2nd in my group. First doll has 462 points and I don't think she's a tb cause she is gorgeous and is submitting really nice looks đŸ€— Her name is chanelle, but I don't  know if she's here in glu.

IOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I tried two (second one has fireworks aura) after seeing some in the voting booth and they weren’t my best scores, but I didn’t expect them to do great lol 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 7-9 đŸ„°

iOS player 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Mistake!
                                   🩋iOS Player🩋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ve been doing better with my looks! My fav is the Green watermelon inspired one on the end 🍉
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Update to my last comment- Next time we have a sale I would like to know exactly what the upcoming SYS themes are going to be. I was looking at 90s runway pictures and one dress literally looks like the yellow dress I almost got. I would have gotten it if I knew the 90s theme was specifically 90s supermodels. Oh well, I'll just have to work with what I have and I might have to dye a top that would work really well for this. And I might want to suggest some future clothes for the game based on some of what I saw.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Stay safe and have a wonderful day!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🩋Purple Headed ♊+ đŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android 🩋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I have a question to ask, it’s kinda of off topic but 
    i absolutely love the trouser on the male doll holding the chicken drumsticks and wondered whether those trousers were part of the free Pride month items for the male doll.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Looks 6-9 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I have a question to ask, it’s kinda of off topic but 
    i absolutely love the trouser on the male doll holding the chicken drumsticks and wondered whether those trousers were part of the free Pride month items for the male doll.
    No, they're from Kloset
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.