🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited July 2020

Hi dolls! Does anyone have any tips? What can I improve on?! 37 votes over and over again is getting frustrating 😜 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I have a question to ask, it’s kinda of off topic but 
    i absolutely love the trouser on the male doll holding the chicken drumsticks and wondered whether those trousers were part of the free Pride month items for the male doll.
    No, they're from Kloset
    Oh I see
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 1-5... ✨
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Looks 6-11. Posting 11 next ticket but these looks are NOT it (note to self: don't do this tipsy) I'm sad about the green swimsuit- thought it was adorable!
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    looks 6 - 10
    votes are starting to drop. I’m going to dye the yellow swimsuit to white for my next outfit and hopefully will get 50’s again!

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the game (about 4 months in) and I can NEVER break 50 votes on SYS. Can you guys see any way I can improve? And I know I've worn that swimsuit to death but it scores high for me haha 

Your looks are beautiful! A lot of dolls you see posting have been playing for years. When I get mid to high 40s I am pleased! For reference, Ive played a few months here and there since the game came out (reset each time). My most recent bout of playing was from the start of stay- at home orders (mid March) until now :) I’ve seen other dolls comment that they have never reached the 50s- it’s not just you! 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Looks 9-10🥰🥰
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Don’t mind me, just doing some experimenting. That last look was for me because I have been in lounge wear all weekend, just staying at home with drinks. I guess the voters don’t appreciate stretch pants at a BBQ 🤣

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Would you vote for this look? It has the firework aura. Should i change the shoes? Help a sister out haha

Agree - i would vote
    Like - change the shoes
    Lol - nope
    I used the boots from a couple weeks ago and got 49 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    kiki_k said:

Sooo happy to finally own the leaf aura 💎 I’ve loved it for literally years! 🥰
    @kiki_k Where is that handheld from, do you know? (It's possible someone already asked, I'm just catching up on the thread)
    I got it in a Halloween box last year! It’s a toffee apple (that’s what we call them in Australia anyway!) and it changes to glowing green in the dark.
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Looks 6-9 😫

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Looks 5-8
    cant seem to get past 46 votes:/

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Doing well this sys and I’m still currently 1st 🙌😊 I don’t want to say too much and jinx it though lol
    Looks 6-10 ✨

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi guys! Am I doing something wrong? I'm currently in 8th place (there are some TB) but I don't know how I can do better for the remaining 4 looks. 

:( SYS have been so hard lately!!! 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Update: thanks to everyone who voted! I changed the shoes and i finally broke 50 this week, i’m currently 2nd behind a TB but i can easily catch up

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hi guys! Am I doing something wrong? I'm currently in 8th place (there are some TB) but I don't know how I can do better for the remaining 4 looks. 

:( SYS have been so hard lately!!! 
    I find these looks amazing, I especially love the top four! I think you just got robed of votes. There are some beautiful dolls in my group that are 6-8 too
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Submitted an extra look to pass this buyer 😅 I like the dress a lot and I’d be first had she not bought tickets. 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @danjames12 It's the puppy, no one can resist those eyes 🥺
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Never get this high!! Can’t lie I’m actually quite confused 😂
    😌 I was hoping ud score high it’s so adorable ! 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    edited July 2020
    looks 7-10, scores are consistent not too badedit: decided to go back to blonde :)
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier
    I love the 1994 yellow Versace dress you were referring worn by Yasmeen Ghauri 😍😍😍

I also also found another dress for the 90s Supermodel SYS. For the life of me I forget which SYS we received this dress but I would’ve been about a month or so ago. 

Christy Turlington 1992 Chanel 

SimplyKy said:
    @DelphineGarnier
    I love the 1994 yellow Versace dress you were referring worn by Yasmeen Ghauri 😍😍😍

I also also found another dress for the 90s Supermodel SYS. For the life of me I forget which SYS we received this dress but I would’ve been about a month or so ago. 

Now I wish I bought that yellow dress : ( tbh I'm pretty sure it's going to be another gown SYS within the 3rd ticket lol
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I've stopped hunting for diamonds this weekend. I got one last weekend but like many dolls this week and last week, I didn't actually receive it. I was so excited i had never tapped harder and didn't even think to screenshot. It gets so tiring having to have proof of every thing that happens in the game because I can't trust it not to glitch. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm going to have to look up pictures of 90s runway shows for ideas because I thought the 90s theme was the 90s in general, and I picked stuff to buy with that in mind. I wish it had been more specific information before I bought stuff.
    Update to my last comment- Next time we have a sale I would like to know exactly what the upcoming SYS themes are going to be. I was looking at 90s runway pictures and one dress literally looks like the yellow dress I almost got. I would have gotten it if I knew the 90s theme was specifically 90s supermodels. Oh well, I'll just have to work with what I have and I might have to dye a top that would work really well for this. And I might want to suggest some future clothes for the game based on some of what I saw.
    I couldn't agree more with this. I ant name any 90s supermodels, maybe tyra banks? I was really looking forward to doing all those pop star icons from then like britney, spice girls ect.

And I really agree that we should be told about all upcoming SYSs before any VIP event (or big sales like Kimiversary) so we can buy accordingly. So many other games give you a monthly timeline of what the events are going to be so you can plan in advance. It's good this newsletter came now but it only gives 3 weeks and it's not giving much idea on what to buy. Ideally it would come a few days before VIP and give us a vague idea of the next 4 weeks SYS themes and what Kalindas call would suggest we wear. There would still be plenty of spoilers like the prizes. It would just be helpful for us to plan how to spend our kstars. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    I'm going to have to look up pictures of 90s runway shows for ideas because I thought the 90s theme was the 90s in general, and I picked stuff to buy with that in mind. I wish it had been more specific information before I bought stuff.
    Update to my last comment- Next time we have a sale I would like to know exactly what the upcoming SYS themes are going to be. I was looking at 90s runway pictures and one dress literally looks like the yellow dress I almost got. I would have gotten it if I knew the 90s theme was specifically 90s supermodels. Oh well, I'll just have to work with what I have and I might have to dye a top that would work really well for this. And I might want to suggest some future clothes for the game based on some of what I saw.
    I couldn't agree more with this. I ant name any 90s supermodels, maybe tyra banks? I was really looking forward to doing all those pop star icons from then like britney, spice girls ect.

And I really agree that we should be told about all upcoming SYSs before any VIP event (or big sales like Kimiversary) so we can buy accordingly. So many other games give you a monthly timeline of what the events are going to be so you can plan in advance. It's good this newsletter came now but it only gives 3 weeks and it's not giving much idea on what to buy. Ideally it would come a few days before VIP and give us a vague idea of the next 4 weeks SYS themes and what Kalindas call would suggest we wear. There would still be plenty of spoilers like the prizes. It would just be helpful for us to plan how to spend our kstars. 
    Your last sentence is exactly why they won't do it. Coming at us with vague and unexpected themes means we can't really plan what to buy, which means we're more likely to buy star packs or to spend the stars we've been saving for long 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Don't get me wrong - I agree with you but it would be too good to be true ☹️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    SimplyKy said:
    @DelphineGarnier

Yep, that's the one. And I'm using the black and gold dress since I actually have it.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.