🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Was really hoping I'd crack 50 with this- Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I just can't hit it and I'd love to!

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    The 42 stung but I’m in first by a lot so I won’t complain  I had to do an red White and blue look for the fourth 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

All done! I actually love these items. ❤️🥰
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I rarely score 50 or more but these were my last results

I’m happy there aren’t tbs in mine this time, i’m 1st and hopefully will end up there!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I hope everyone is doing great this sys event
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Was really hoping I'd crack 50 with this- Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I just can't hit it and I'd love to!

Its a beautiful look! I can't see anything to change, you must have gone up against some hard competition
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I couldn't agree more with this. I ant name any 90s supermodels, maybe tyra banks? I was really looking forward to doing all those pop star icons from then like britney, spice girls ect.

And I really agree that we should be told about all upcoming SYSs before any VIP event (or big sales like Kimiversary) so we can buy accordingly. So many other games give you a monthly timeline of what the events are going to be so you can plan in advance. It's good this newsletter came now but it only gives 3 weeks and it's not giving much idea on what to buy. Ideally it would come a few days before VIP and give us a vague idea of the next 4 weeks SYS themes and what Kalindas call would suggest we wear. There would still be plenty of spoilers like the prizes. It would just be helpful for us to plan how to spend our kstars. 
    Your last sentence is exactly why they won't do it. Coming at us with vague and unexpected themes means we can't really plan what to buy, which means we're more likely to buy star packs or to spend the stars we've been saving for long 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Don't get me wrong - I agree with you but it would be too good to be true ☹️
    Yep you are right, it's wishful thinking like always with glu 😂 I sort of get why they do it, but also don't understand why a company always seems to want to be hard on their customers, especially long playing ones. At least the newsletter is a little bit of a idea. Rainbow power or whatever I guess means buy anything rainbow in the closet. Its a small start. Oh god, maybe they'll make a rainbow dye and pop it in those dye boxes 🙈
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    my 12 looks, i dont remember if i posted any lol (just noticed the poorly work i did because this all was rotated it messed up lmao) i still have the problem where i cannot unlock items most of the time..

and i got the last earnable with my 12th look, love it!

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 9 - 12

• kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Looks 4-11💕

Currently 4th in my group, fingers crossed I get the burger🤞🤞
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited July 2020

I was sooo close to getting the last earnable but my 11th look got only 42 votes ( i’ll post my looks later ) 
    it’s quite frustrating to look at  😂

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Thank you @therealChar !! I’m really hoping you win cause your looks have been AMAZING start to finish!!! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Looks 9-12 :)
    Just passed the one and only ticket buyer in my group! 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I managed to get the last earnable on my 12th look

And for the first time, I also received the a  bel air trophy for complete 3 SYS 

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

little off topic, but has anyone had offers like this? because i don’t understand french but i’m tempted to try it, but also i’m scared to mess up haha

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited July 2020
    So scores are dropping off again, hoping my last two tickets score enough to get the hair need 56 points between them 🤞. Can’t unlock any of the items I used earlier that scored higher either.
    Looks 9-12.

I play on iOS
    eligur said:
    little off topic, but has anyone had offers like this? because i don’t understand french but i’m tempted to try it, but also i’m scared to mess up haha

could anyone who understands french (at least how to cancel it) help me please?
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @KalindaKing there’s a flaw with the earnable hair

There’s an empty gap next to the ear, which gets bigger depending on your face shape 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The voters were not here for my 4th of July look 😆 But I finally broke 50 atleast. 

- Emmy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Oh I forgot to post this screenshot earlier, is this you beautiful @AVINXX? I think I voted for you 😊

- Emmy
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @pristineperson Players were emotionally drained after 6 days of being available every 6 hours, so shortening it was a relief to most players. 
    Moving this to the Sys Event thread, :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Looks 9-12 😊

barely holding on to 5th place, hope it stays that way until SYS ends 🙏🏻🙏🏻🍀 i love handhelds!! 🥺
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 1-12 🌈 🌸 
    I know same dress and two piece outfit, but if it’s working, it’s working 🤷‍♀️

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.