🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the game (about 4 months in) and I can NEVER break 50 votes on SYS. Can you guys see any way I can improve? And I know I've worn that swimsuit to death but it scores high for me haha 

Your looks are beautiful! A lot of dolls you see posting have been playing for years. When I get mid to high 40s I am pleased! For reference, Ive played a few months here and there since the game came out (reset each time). My most recent bout of playing was from the start of stay- at home orders (mid March) until now :) I’ve seen other dolls comment that they have never reached the 50s- it’s not just you! 
    Thank you lovely 💕 You've really put my mind at ease, just gotta keep grinding! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I'm going to have to look up pictures of 90s runway shows for ideas because I thought the 90s theme was the 90s in general, and I picked stuff to buy with that in mind. I wish it had been more specific information before I bought stuff.
    Update to my last comment- Next time we have a sale I would like to know exactly what the upcoming SYS themes are going to be. I was looking at 90s runway pictures and one dress literally looks like the yellow dress I almost got. I would have gotten it if I knew the 90s theme was specifically 90s supermodels. Oh well, I'll just have to work with what I have and I might have to dye a top that would work really well for this. And I might want to suggest some future clothes for the game based on some of what I saw.
    I couldn't agree more with this. I ant name any 90s supermodels, maybe tyra banks? I was really looking forward to doing all those pop star icons from then like britney, spice girls ect.

And I really agree that we should be told about all upcoming SYSs before any VIP event (or big sales like Kimiversary) so we can buy accordingly. So many other games give you a monthly timeline of what the events are going to be so you can plan in advance. It's good this newsletter came now but it only gives 3 weeks and it's not giving much idea on what to buy. Ideally it would come a few days before VIP and give us a vague idea of the next 4 weeks SYS themes and what Kalindas call would suggest we wear. There would still be plenty of spoilers like the prizes. It would just be helpful for us to plan how to spend our kstars. 
    I know what you mean; I have to stop trying to plan my looks before the theme is announced!  I had all these cute 90s fresh prince of bel-air and saved by the bell looks planned for my male doll...it would be awesome to know the themes before VIP; people would probably spend more to be ready 
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Looks 5-12 🤗 I wasn’t expecting a good score on the green dress at all! I’m in 1st now I overtook two TBs 😊
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    This doll is gorgeous!
    Anybody knows where the top is from?

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    got the hair, so happy ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @ViennaKKH it was a Trendsetters 1st place prize!
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
  • swizzleswifttswizzleswiftt Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited July 2020
    my looks from #6 to #12! first time getting so many looks with more than 50 votes, putting me in #1, i’m happy that i don’t have any ticket buyer in my group 😂  all my looks are similar, wasn’t willing to risk and change it up 😅😅 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    These voters are fickle! But I got the hair on my 12th look! Love it styled with the gb top! 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I love this hair
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I couldn't agree more with this. I ant name any 90s supermodels, maybe tyra banks? I was really looking forward to doing all those pop star icons from then like britney, spice girls ect.

And I really agree that we should be told about all upcoming SYSs before any VIP event (or big sales like Kimiversary) so we can buy accordingly. So many other games give you a monthly timeline of what the events are going to be so you can plan in advance. It's good this newsletter came now but it only gives 3 weeks and it's not giving much idea on what to buy. Ideally it would come a few days before VIP and give us a vague idea of the next 4 weeks SYS themes and what Kalindas call would suggest we wear. There would still be plenty of spoilers like the prizes. It would just be helpful for us to plan how to spend our kstars. 
    I know what you mean; I have to stop trying to plan my looks before the theme is announced!  I had all these cute 90s fresh prince of bel-air and saved by the bell looks planned for my male doll...it would be awesome to know the themes before VIP; people would probably spend more to be ready 
    Oh man I didn't even think about the tons of cute male options. Would have loved to see some Fresh Prince looks. 90s male supermodel seems like a very tough theme 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Cute looks from the voting booth 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I hate when this happens 😂
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    @ViennaKKH it was a Trendsetters 1st place prize!
    Thanks @brom617@maree_kkh,
    too bad it’s not available :(
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 1-12. Currently 3rd, with one TB in 1st place and then one super stunning doll who is serving the best looks and looks gorgeous yet she is 2nd 🙈 and then me haha. 

(I know the last three looks are identical but I wasn’t willing to take chances when I found what’s working out 😂) 
    iOs player 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 5 - 11 

Idk what else to do to get higher scores 😩 I’m 7th on ts. Still have look 12th to submit
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa Yup, that’s my doll! Thank you for remembering! 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 6 - 10

#6 is my favorite :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited July 2020
    helcabu said:
    Looks 1-12. Currently 3rd, with one TB in 1st place and then one super stunning doll who is serving the best looks and looks gorgeous yet she is 2nd 🙈 and then me haha. 

(I know the last three looks are identical but I wasn’t willing to take chances when I found what’s working out 😂) 
    Your looks are gorgeous!
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 6-10... ✨
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Forgot to mention this earlier and screenshot it. But I was very lucky enough to earn two diamonds at once during the beginning of the SYS event (x2 reward after watching a video) after a voting session. Don’t think it’ll ever happen again though 😅
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    eligur said:
    eligur said:
    little off topic, but has anyone had offers like this? because i don’t understand french but i’m tempted to try it, but also i’m scared to mess up haha

could anyone who understands french (at least how to cancel it) help me please?
    Well the first offer says “try Vialma for 3 months for one euro”
    and the second offer says “try the 100% new classical streaming experiences”
    Edit:I don’t know how to cancel an offer 🤷🏽‍♀️😅
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited July 2020

I am so close to completing my first SYS, so I’d really appreciate it if y’all helped me choose my last look!

agree - orange dress
    like - pink shirt
    awesome - red blouse
    lol - blue jersey
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited July 2020

@danjames12  inspired my last look🥰 apparently voters liked my kitty
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Got the earnble hair as well and found these shorts and boots in the voting booth
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Anyone else getting only cash from voting? 
    Meeee! I'm so tired of waiting for a diamond and everytime I see kash I want to throw my phone away
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Anyone else getting only cash from voting? 
    Same, still haven't gotten a diamond🙄
    I play on Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.