Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Hi! I'm Yeyeth!
    I'm a bit new to the game, I've been playing for a few months now.
    I'm 16 years old. 
    I'm from the Philippines!
    I enjoyed playing KK:H more when I discovered the forums, because of the super helpful tips😆
    I don't know what else to say, I'm shy👉👈 It's nice to be here and I'm looking forward to meeting new friends!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Hi all my name is April I hate my username and tried to change it oh well here’s my doll just joined the forums been playing kkh for years now!
    Nice to meet you April, I’m not sure it allows you to change your name. I’ve attempted previously 😭🤷🏼‍♀️
    Hope the forum helps you, it’s given me lots of ideas for the past few weeks and it’s nice to be apart of something and have the game in common. 💖💖
  • KG_88KG_88 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hello beautiful people! I'm Kuvira from Mumbai. I've recently discovered the forum and I trust that I'll enjoy interacting with you all❤️

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Hey guys! My name is Kay! I played kkh years ago and stopped playing after adding after I felt like I couldn’t get to number 1 (lol I regret linking my fb friends) but now that I have so much time during quarantine I’d figure I’d start working my way up to number 1 in my game. But can’t wait to chat with you all. Here’s my doll she’ll get fancier as I collect more k stars lol
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Rhia, I'm 30 and I live in Germany. I work in corporate purchasing and live with my boyfriend. I've been playing for about 1,5 years I think, even more since I quit smoking in January and it's become my distraction. I just started using the forum recently and I'm really excited to meet you all! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Hey Guys! My name is Em, I'm 20 and live on the East Coast. I'm a student and working towards my social work degree to become a child psychologist. I used to play this game years ago but just picked it up again last week so my doll needs some work but we're getting there (thank God for the sale last week lol). Here's my doll and her husband (will find a cuter, better man after having children).
  • willow5willow5 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Heyyy🥳 I’ve been playing this game for years now but never entered any forum, but I py attention to all the forum dolls by reading the posts here almost daily- especially SYS threads, I get so much inspiration from you usually❤️ Now since there are so many diamon items I want and can’t ever find in the voting booth and want help with that I decided to finally join you here😄
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hey! 👋🏼 I’m Saige, and I’m from southern USA 🇺🇸! I’ve been lurking around the forum for a while, looking for sys inspo and other tips! Y’all seem friendly and helpful, so I finally decided to join y’all instead of just sitting back and watching! 💕
  • eunoshiaeunoshia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! I'm Eunoshia Svelte, 18 years old and I've been playing this game just since March. However, I am VERY addicted to it 🤣 feel free to follow me on Instagram @eunoshia.kkh and my Fashion Show company @tkkhfashow 🤗 you can be one of my models! 🤩 message me on ig! 😉
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Hi, I am victorian and 20 years old from Turkey. I am new to the forum and fairly new to the game - I started playing in march 2020. I love fashion games and I love how they keep us engaged with all the events in this one. Nice to meet you all! 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hello! My name's Ella, currently 18 years old from Indonesia. I've been playing this game for a while, until I had to change my phone a couple years back and I didn't really get back into the game until quarantine happened lol
    I've been itching for a fashion game, and thought in the middle of April that this could be a nice game to play if I'm bored. Been addicted since! Nice to meet you, and I hope you guys can help me!! <3
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hi all! 
    I’ve been checking this forum since I started playing this game a few months ago. My name is Reina, I’m 32yo from Indonesia. I was a lawyer for almost 9years but last year I quit my job and followed my husband that currently works in Vietnam. We live in a housing camp near a power plant that my husband works (my husband is a power plant engineer) in a very small city (or you can call it village) 5 hours from Saigon called Duyen Hai. 
    I’m not a mobile game person or a game person in general. This is in fact my second mobile game that I’ve ever downloaded after the crushing candy game years ago which is too boring for me I only played for a week before deleting it. So far I’m addicted to this game and I really happy there’s a forum for it! 
    I want to introduce you guys about Lara Deen, the doll I created and share some of her stories but I’ll post it later in different thread. So that’s all for now. Happy to know and meet all of you. Please take care of me lol.
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hey y’all! My name is Rell I’m 27 from NYC. I started playing about 5-6 years ago and eventually got too busy to keep up, but downloaded the game at the beginning of quarantine to keep busy. I use the forums so much for advice so I finally made a page to make it easier to bookmark things and join in on the discussions. 💖
  • talitatalita Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    hi! I am Talita, I'm 20 and I'm from Rio Grande do Norte, a state in Brasil. english is my second language, so, it's difficult to communicate. so happy I found this community :smile:
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Hi guys, I'm Nat! I'm 28 and I'm a graphic designer from Goiânia - Brazil. I play since april I guess...  its whats keeping me sane during quarentine... I'm loving this forum, already got some very good tips! ❤
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited July 2020
    i'm not sure why it took me this long to post in this thread, but hi guys!

my name is Carissa but my doll's name is Clarissa. not much of a difference, but people irl are constantly referring to me as the latter, so i figured it was a good pick lol. i'm 22 from the U.S. and currently working towards becoming a nurse (and hopefully a CRNA in the future). 
    i've been playing since March of this year and have become a daily player ever since. i'm so happy to be playing alongside you gorgeous dolls on this forum. 💖feel free to add me on Facebook; info in my signature! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Hi guys!! I’m Ashley, and I’m 18 from the United States ( PA ) and about to be finishing cosmetology school! 
    I started playing in March 2020 but just recently have joined the forum and commenting 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Hi everyone, my name is Peyton...I have been playing this game since the beginning on and off but I only just discovered this forum! Looking forward to hanging out with other kkh fans :)
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Hi! My name is Milica and I'm from Serbia. I'm 20 and I'm a barista/waitress. Started playing in 2016 but had a few breaks and started over every time. This is the first time I'm committed and I'm sure I'm going to stay❤️😊
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I should probably have posted on here awhile ago lol... I’m Hazel and I’m been playing since quarantine started so I would have something to do. I love this community! In my month or so of being on the forums I’ve already gotten so much inspiration from everyone on here! 💕✨
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Long time lurker first time poster! I’m Gonzalo, a 27 year old guy from Spain. I’m an OG free player (since day 1) but I lost all my progress last Christmas and started with a new doll before quarantine. I’ve been lurking for quite some time but I finally decided to join the forum 🤗 
  • FrogmimeFrogmime Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hello! My name is Cristain. I'm 22 yrs old and I'm (believe it or not) a triplet! We are identical triplets but of course we've grown to be our own selves! Probs one of the few guys playing this game.  B)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Welcome new forum family members!

We have lots of fun, and very glad you’re stuck with us  now one of our posting family members.  Heh heh.  Think you are addicted to the game?  We have a DarkSide thread.  Muhahahaha.  Then there are suggestion threads, fashion threads to show off your looks, and the event threads just to name a few.   Have fun, and if you need anything, I’m only a message away! Again Welcome!  <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Annalissa_RoseAnnalissa_Rose Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello! New on the forum but have been playing KKH for about a year now but don’t really know anyone here in the community closely, Im 22, way too obsessed with KKH and a total nerd all around 😂 Hobbies include movies, KKH, conspiracies and Star Wars.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    welcome! I think we’re all a little obsessed! You should check out the Darkside thread. We’ve compiled lists if signs you are addicted to the game!  Look around, have fun and you’ll find everyone is friendly and eager to help.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Hi, I am victorian and 20 years old from Turkey. I am new to the forum and fairly new to the game - I started playing in march 2020. I love fashion games and I love how they keep us engaged with all the events in this one. Nice to meet you all! 
    Decided to tell my real name too 😂 It's Ezgi, nice to meet y'all. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LoiannKKHLoiannKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hello! I'm Loiann, I'm 19 years old. I live in the Caribbean. I have been playing KKH on and off since the game's release.
    I've pasted a link below that I hope you guys can help me with. I cannot afford to purchase kstars with real money so I've signed up for this website that I hope will help.
    https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=81241214

Thanks in advance  <3  :blush:  :smiley: 
    iOS Player | KKH Level 29 
  • amarie22amarie22 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey guys! My names Marie and my doll is named ciara! I started playing a few weeks ago and am hooked lol. (I wish I could change my dolls name but don’t want to risk dropping in fans because I’m almost A list!-  also that dress my doll has on I really want but I don’t have enough stars so any tips on how to get free stars other than offers I would appreciate!) 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I've been on the forum for a couple months, but just noticed this discussion. So here we go....

I'm Boo (a nickname I've had since age four), 34 year old from the states (WV), married, and a mom to four great kiddos ages 16, 15, 11, and 10 (in a couple months). I started playing about four or five months ago, and play daily. I'm a writer. I have a romance novel and an anonymous advice journal that is posted on a reading app. I'm very vocal about mental health, especially depression and bipolar disorder since I deal with those two personally. I love talking to others, giving advice, and just being someone's 'person'. 😘🤗🥳
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LadyMaverickLadyMaverick Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m Stacia! I’m having so much fun playing KKH and reading the strategies and help notes within the forum.  Seems like a friendly place here!  Adding to my joy is my doll Stacia Prince and her husband Tony Murphy just gave birth to Rania Elaine Murphy today!!