🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing could we get some information and help with this? It’s enough that we are in a war with tb’s every week,votes being weird last few sys to have just kash as rewards for voting. Please,we are really disappointed and discouraged to even play 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Thank you
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Cute dolls from the voting booth including @Basak and @Gigi_kkh_ (I think), both popular picks 💛

That’s me 😍😍😍❤️ I voted for 4 Gorgeous dolls from these pictures too!!❤️❤️
    Good luck everyone💕and thank you so much for the vote I got 51 for this one 🥰❤️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

It’s weird that on the last day of SYS is usually when those 50+ votes start coming in. Also, I had been using the firework aura all weekend long cuz duh, but it turns out I should have been using the butterfly aura all along because....? 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    kinda annoyed that voters didn’t really care for more casual looks, it seems, and this SYS is basically Hawaiian luau 2.0 because of it. but at least i’m doing decent 😅 hopefully i’ll get the burger and fries. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I finally got my first diamond from voting!!🥰
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Hi guys! Does anybody know when this hair will be available for diamonds? It’s so beautiful😍

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Looks 1-8 ❤️

Also credit to @LindaVB (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong) for the hair and flower pairing, your scores convinced me to cough up the 70kstars needed to keep me in the top 5 haha
    Yes that was me! And the pairing of the hairflower and wardrobe did not stop after look 4... lol, I figured as long as it works I’ll keep pairing it!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Yesterday’s looks (left) today’s looks (right) it’s going downhill 😅🥵

• autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Looks 9-12

accidentally let two tickets stack up while I was sleeping, have one that I bought in a triple threat last SYS so I might have to use it to get the hair. Last few looks are similar, but as everyone else is saying; if it works, it works!

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Got it with my 13th look I really like this style !! 
    Also is it me or the votes today are remarkably lower then everyday even with the same outfits ? Me and my sister experienced this and also some dolls wrote about it above 🤔
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts

i got the hair and i'm super happy !!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    My last two looks and the final look (white) Hoping it'll be the one to break 50!!!
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Am super late to the forum but all my looks have done really badly..mostly 30s, low 40s. I even went through the voting booth to see which ones seemed popular but still low scoring! Also have a ticket buyer in my group early on who was topping 700+! 

Looks 1-13. 

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Right now i’m confused and baffled. After 2h of non stop voting and writing down what i got for it the score is quite disappointing and very questionable. Prizes were FOR 2h OF VOTING: 2k stars,3 energy and 25x kash. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 
    this can’t be serious??? Why are we voting than? To get kash? Unfortunately that is Not so hard to get anyway and is hardly a reward for all the voting we all here do. 
    Is this happening to someone else? I’m really just gonna stop voting because its useless 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    I had the same problem. I got energy once, Kstars twice and everything else was cash. And not even large amounts, most 100 to 150$. As much as I enjoy seeing everyone's beautiful looks in the voting booth, this is a waste of my time. 
    Maybe we should all go on a voting strike. I know I'll be voting a lot less next weekend. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Wasn’t really planning to post my looks since it was basically the same 3 swimsuits dyed in different colours but I do love this week earnables. 

My new favourite item is the flower accessory ! Will dye it in all colors when I get more dyes for sure. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-11 looks🍉

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

thallisa said:
    Cute dolls from the voting booth including @Basak and @Gigi_kkh_ (I think), both popular picks 💛

That’s me in the pink swimsuit. Thank you for including me 😊💕 That look got me 48 votes.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited July 2020

Looks 12-14!✨ I passed the ticket buyer in my group so i’m currently in first place, but i bet i won’t be staying there for too long!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Looks 10-11-12-13-14 
    i am currently first but i know it won’t last long bcs elyza , I won’t forgive you 😭
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    beba13 said:
    Right now i’m confused and baffled. After 2h of non stop voting and writing down what i got for it the score is quite disappointing and very questionable. Prizes were FOR 2h OF VOTING: 2k stars,3 energy and 25x kash. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 
    this can’t be serious??? Why are we voting than? To get kash? Unfortunately that is Not so hard to get anyway and is hardly a reward for all the voting we all here do. 
    Is this happening to someone else? I’m really just gonna stop voting because its useless 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    I had the same problem. I got energy once, Kstars twice and everything else was cash. And not even large amounts, most 100 to 150$. As much as I enjoy seeing everyone's beautiful looks in the voting booth, this is a waste of my time. 
    Maybe we should all go on a voting strike. I know I'll be voting a lot less next weekend. 
    Exactly what has been going on with most of us. To be honest i stopped Voting after i had proof its happening. Why would i spend my time on it if i dont gain anything. I get the profit side,tickets,diamonds...but this is just a bit too much. We really dont ask for much and having these rewards cut down like this is not ok. We play too. We like to play THIS game too even if we just dont have the money to spend on it,but this is just starting to pile up and i just dont see any effort from GLU if it isnt for people who can afford it and its sad. So many girls and guys here really try so hard and seeing this (even without watching all this mess with voting and other problems everyone talks so much about) is just hurtful and sad. Eventually people will stop playing if this continues downhill like the trend is... 
    i still hope we will get some answer from the team and that there will be a way to fix this,but we really need to be heard  🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Currently 1st and have been first since the beginning. No tb challenging me so far. I got the Earnables. So cute.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I just couldn’t seem to break 50 on my last eight looks but that’s alright! I’ve managed to keep first place the entire weekend and I’m hoping it stays that way 🙈🙏🏻

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I was 1st whole weekend, but now appeared new doll I haven’t seen before in top 5. And I was just looking at my TS and after refreshing she changed her look twice just now🙁 
    I actually feel very disappointed because I thought I can actually win the dress and this happened 😔 
    edit: I still have my last ticket, but I don’t have big hopes 😞
    iOS player 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Haven’t been able to break 45 let alone fifty since yesterday morning but still in first for now!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.